Fight Thread

Could Jow Forums kill a an ape with their bare hands?

Attached: a6c0b77fbb0e8637a9cad43a739a214fde5822dac0e09e69e3e52571837880e8.png (1500x728, 974K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUzbr24oixI
youtube.com/watch?v=jPMGReF9pf8
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/why-are-chimpanzees-stronger-than-humans-1379994/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aoe on the left yes ape on the right no

those things must be like 400 pounds man hell no they'll tear you to shreds

Attached: B4C4E37E-44D5-4707-A91C-692A1E161A95.jpg (720x1113, 194K)

depends but i'd say probably yes idk like maybe not but there's likely a pretty acceptable chance that i can

Gorillas are strong enough to rip small trees out of the ground with their bare hands, user

lmao that doesn't mean shit against my superior speed, planning and grappling you faggot

Attached: 1507495388123.jpg (1429x1364, 702K)

I wish someone would kill this devious monkey.

Attached: 4578.jpg (272x185, 7K)

This is by far one of the most funny pictures on the web.

>I could most certainly try

I'm 6'4, 220 lbs lean. I would drop kick that mother fucker in the face so hard he would be knocked out cold.

lol, the strongest boxer has 0 chance of killing a gorilla, and neither do you. they have significantly thicker bones that don't break from a single knockout punch unlike humans. and meanwhile one swing from these gorillas have the 2-3x the strength of the strongest humans in the world and will one shot your dumb ass. even if they don't swing, they can still bite you with 1k+ pounds of force which is about the same force that the best boxers in the world have in their punches.

also pic related

Attached: retardfit2.jpg (1200x2222, 206K)

Depends on what kind of ape.
No man on earth is able to kill a Gorilla with his bare hands.

I could beat the living fuck out of most primapes
chimps aint shit
yall just a bunch of faggots reading dated data thinking they are crazy strong when they are not too much stronger than humans pound for pound
the main issue would be that if they could they would bite my fingers and dick off but assuming i could get a good punch in before that it may not matter

Attached: fededrfgrfd.png (348x293, 112K)

anime isn't reality. fuck off with your weeaboo shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUzbr24oixI
You'd get mogged then flogged.

Those fuckers look small enough for me too hammer toss a fucking mile
what's were you expecting that video to prove you beta bitch

Attached: laugh.png (419x326, 156K)

Fpbp

I don't know where the apes/other primates are stronger than humans meme same from. Yes a gorilla would beat the average guy in a fight because they are bigger. Just like a bigger human is more likely to win against a smaller human. In any even fight they would absolute get destroyed by them human. Monkeys and gorillas aren't smart enough to block attacks or go for pressure points or weak points. Anyone who knows anything about fighting or has any experience would absolutely fucking destroy an ape.

Everyone in this thread is retarded

yall just a fucking bitch who doesn't fight apes

There is no shame in admitting that as far as physical strenght goes humans are mediocre apes. Fistfight with a chimp or a gorilla? Human gets fucked up. But give the human time to make some tools and it slowly evens out.

>Fistfight with a chimp
I could easily stomp down any puny fucking chimp
fuck you for thinking everyone is as weak as you

as far as i'm aware most martial arts teach you to fight other people, not fucking monkeys

also, chimps will fight till they die. 99% of humans will shit themselves long before that. all it would take is one bone to break to instantly shatter all morale and turn you into a gibbering wreck. thanks intelligence.

pic related, a chimp attack victim

Attached: 130502161959-charla-nash-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 119K)

ive seen pictures of people messed up by unarmed humans just as bad

Attached: monkey.jpg (2388x1791, 2.53M)

Have you ever been in a life or death situation? Ive been in a fight where i thought my life was on the line, in retrospect it almost certainly wasn't, but the point is your brain basically turns off. It's like you are somewhere else watching it all happen. You don't feel pain or fear at the moment.

You are fucking retarded, that's a weak untrained woman. Any guy with a decent amount of strength and fighting experience would fucking destroy a monkey.

It would be so easy to dodge its sloppy uncoordinated attacks. And strike its eyes, genitals, neck, and other weak points. It has no conception of strategy or tactics. It'll waste all its energy in an ineffective all out barrage and then it's just a sitting duck.

if you are a large fit dude you most likely could take the average chimp in a fight if you know what you’re doing going into the fight. The average male chimp is about 4.5 feet tall and 1.5 times stonger then the average man. Lets assume we have a man who is 6’+ and in peak shape. This is absolutely a winnable fight. The startegy going in would to play defense while the chimp try to rip your face off basically. If you are able to hold your ground for 5-10 mins. Humans can sprint much longer then a chimp and also a chimp would have a difficult time attacking while sprinting on all 4s. We can assume this is in a ring so you really just need to avoid the chimp until it tires out because the major advantage we have over it is endurance. Once the chimp is tired out just start kicking it over and over again while avoiding getting to close. Chimps are smart, but not that smart. They won’t be smart enough to wait for you to come to them, if we do assume that it’s no normal chimp in the first place. In conclusion a natty physically fit man of average to above average height with minimal martial arts training could absolutely take a chimp if they know what they’re doing. Could I personal take a chimp? Probably not. Is it possible for someone to? Yes.

If an user has some evidence that would prove otherwise, I’d be curious to see it. This was based on some very light research so I wouldn’t be suprised if I missed something that would make this tactic not work. Also if you put this in the chimps turf like the jungle the chimp would win 9/10 times.

Depends on the ape; some I probably could and some I couldn't. Even if I succeed, it would seriously and possibly irreparably fuck me up too.

Imagine actually believe that
>dodge its sloppe attacks
Dude, it just jumps on you and eat your fucking nose

well they do weight like 150kg on average but OP meant lesser apes I guess

also h-hey are guns allowed?

Don't these apes stay in groups though?
If you're a strong and healthy male with a good mind for fighting you'll take one down easy, but certainly not if you're up against three or four of them

>It would be so easy to dodge its sloppy uncoordinated attacks. And strike its eyes, genitals, neck, and other weak points. It has no conception of strategy or tactics. It'll waste all its energy in an ineffective all out barrage and then it's just a sitting duck.
that's copypasta worthy, if you think a human can defeat a chimp you're an actual retard with room temperature iq.
Please find the nearest black neighborhood immediately.

Attached: 8658765879o.png (488x463, 50K)

And when it jumps like a fucking uncoordinated retarded you just fucking side step it. Do you have any idea how hard it would telegraph all of its attacks? I seriously think you are under estimating how absolutely retarded an ape is compared to a human.

>Hurr durr you are wrong
Great argument faggot.

I would like to add this is dependent on you managing to dodge the chimp attacking you full force for at least 10 mins (or however long it would take for a very upset chimp to get tired enough to not be constantly trying to rip your throat out which could be a lot longer). The main issue would be it jumping on you from its full sprint speed of 25 miles per hours. This is automatically gg. If you do somehow manage to avoid for that long, you are going to have kick it without getting grabbed or bitten by it for another like an hour before it’s so tired you could start doing real damage to it and end the fight. This would be nearly impossible and the chimp will win 99% of the time, but this is the only strat that may work if done perfectly.

Does he have neck cancer?

>60 years old woman

Do you think it would be hard to dodge a giant retarded attacking you? No it wouldn't because they would telegraph every charge and every swing while also being incredibly easy to misdirect and fake out. Apes are even dumber than mentally challenged people, it wouldnt be nearly as hard as you are making it out to be. Plus even with the most rudimentary knowledge of judo you'd be able to turn the energy from the charge into a devastating throw.

Prosimian? Yes, simian? No.

This, there is a reason why humans use tools and used to hunt using exhaustion.

Let me guess you have either been going to Aikido or Judo classes for about a month?

>he thinks that in order to knock a person out you have to break their skull

I think so. I'm way smarter and pretty strong. Used to do a fair bit of judo as well

they're also low to the ground. a skinny little asian guy could fuck it up with a single kick
youtube.com/watch?v=jPMGReF9pf8

joe rogan yoked up on edibles could easily knock out a chimp with a spinning back kick. idk about a gorilla though (only because the gorilla might rush him too fast or get it's hands on him before the kick has a chance to land. if he gets it on the button though it's out instantly).

also if it's a wildlife scenario then the human will be able to pick up sticks and stones and use those as weapons. this way a normal man would be able to take down any other primate. you can sharpen a stick into a spear very easily as well. but if it's a colosseum scenario then obviously this wont be a factor.

in all scenarios though, it wont be a five round fight or anything like that. real fights to the death usually start with some posturing but when the actual fight starts it's over very quick

lol what do you expect
man and animal standing in their respective corners, waiting for the bell, fighting 3 minutes according to some ruleset?
if an animal decides to attack, it will do so immediately, with everything it has, it will fucking jump you and bite your fucking face
will you bite a chimp in his throat or face? with your laughable human teeth? kek

a human has good chances against a 1-2 feet monkey, but not against a grown ape

uh retard you can actually break someone's skull if your punches are that boxer level, we just hold back because it would break our hands as well. but if it's a fight to the death with high killing intent with an ape we'd STILL lose nonetheless fail to do any meaningful damage.

>laughable human teeth
humans have relatively thick enamel and can bite just as hard as a monkey. cope harder, monkey

uh retard your original claim ("they have significantly thicker bones that don't break from a single knockout punch unlike humans") involved the implication that a human's skull would break from a single knockout punch. uh retard this never happens. not in mma with light gloves or in street fights with no gloves, uhhm retard.

backpedal harder, chimpanzee nigger. i could kill your whole family and all their chimpanzee friends. ten brock lesnars could easily kill your gorilla neighbor as well.
>we just hold back because we would break our hands
>we
>our
you're not fooling anybody

Attached: monkey computer.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

jamie pull that up

How are they so naturally built tho..
they just sit all day, they literally S I T for fun

they dont sit in chairs. they only slav squat. big difference in the level of anabolic stimulus

>chimp
>400 pounds

Chimps are lighter than humans on average. In fact, chimps appear strong specifically because they're about as strong as a fit man who weighs twice as much.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/why-are-chimpanzees-stronger-than-humans-1379994/

Either way, the reason apes are stronger is because they don't have need for fine motor control skills. Nothing to do with weight. Mind you, a gorilla can and will fucking kill you if you pick a fight with it.

oh yeah
what about if I have a fucking knife?

weapons are the most retarded argument, you can kill anything and anyone if you have a gun and attack first retard.

it doesn't happen because people are holding back retard. also if i read my comment i was referring to gorillas which are apes, op didn't specifically say chimpanzees you fucking brsinlet

and what if i have a gun retard?

i'd have a gun too, and i'd gun your ass down in the streets like the degenerate you are in self defense dip shit.

Anyone here trying to say they could take a chimp is a certified retard. You realize they literally pull limbs off each other in fights? Someone posted Charla Nash's face above after a chimp attacked her - He literally pull off her entire face, fingers and hands. They are incredibly powerful.

Attached: download.jpg (530x668, 112K)

>pull limbs off each other in fights
gonna need sauce on that
they bite off fingers and other appendages, but there is no way they can pull limbs off eachother

Realistically a physically fit man who is a capable fighter has a fair chance to take a chimp if they are ready
the issue is chimps are crazy aggressive assholes who fight while biting at your face and dick so i cant imagine anyone would want to try it, and there are few situations where people are ready for chimp attacks

Attached: 1528100396301.jpg (2433x3086, 941K)

I'd twat a gibbon.

Attached: 220px-Witwanggibbon_M.jpg (220x165, 14K)

That antifa faggot who got flattened a week or two ago was rumored to have a skull fracture, probably from his head hitting the pavement. If you don't think a gorilla could create the same impact you're retarded.
As for chimps, the thing will grab you and start ripping things off, either with its hands or with its teeth. My goal in a fight with any animal is to lift the motherfucker up and smash its skull on the nearest hard object. Animals don't pass out anywhere nearly as easily as people. I don't think you quite understand just how strong apes actually are. They will happily, easily rip your face and genitals off.

Or you could just do the intelligent human thing and run away, return with weapons, and kill it with weapons. A simple small shiv or a brick and the whole fight changes.

Someone post the grug version of this

Top kek

A human can bite harder than a chimp and our strongest bite won't fracture our skull like it does a chimp

imagine being this fucking retarded and cut off from reality

saged and reported

Attached: brainlet helperopter.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Imagine being so weak you cant even kill the manlet of the ape world

Attached: laughing lions.png (800x800, 763K)

so glad we invented spears and AR15s and shit so we don't have to deal with this Bullshit .I've seen planet of the apes I know what's coming we should End the Monkey Scourge before it begins, hunt them and harvest their valuable Furs

Just incorporate killing apes into your workout schedule, i do 5x5 gorilla snaps and i get mired by the whole gym while i do them. All while quelling the ape menace