Iranians are the best at lifting

Daily reminder that Iranians have the best genetics for strength and muscle building. Despite being a country of only 80 million, and the fact that Iranian athletes receive abysmal funding compared to athletes in the west, Iran has produced many exceptional wrestlers and weight lifters (even setting FOUR Olympic weightlifting records). Can't argue with the facts; Iran is the best.

Attached: IMG_5513.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Attached: Iranian Gay Peter Khan Zendran & Toy.jpg (212x395, 16K)

yes, truly genetic supermen of the arab nations

Attached: FatNick-Pouya-JohnnyChang-TheHundreds2.jpg (920x500, 66K)

gay as he is, he probably still mogs you
>cherry picked image of two losers in response to empirical evidence proving the genetic superiority of Iranians for lifting
>arab nations
ladies and gentlemen, i present to you american education

Wrestling is Iran's national sport. Their freestyle league is probably the best in the world as far as competitive paid wrestling leagues go.

I was in iran 2 weeks ago and alot of them were really big, i guess its the 2 years service thing.

lol what is this.. fuck iran, this shit post is way to much to handle... like someone ever cares about iran

only iranians care about iran and they want attention soo badly.

lmao fuck off hairy shitskin desert nigger terrorist.

nobody cares

Over representation due to little to no opportunity to get into anything but sports. Even then, the stats show that northern European men have the best untrained upper body strength on average.

Lots of kike butthurt in this thread

at roiding*

Hello schlomo, how have you been today

In a persian family if you are a skelly everyone will make fun of you including grandma. But she will 100% feed you

samefag kys

This

Rezazadeh, Salimi, that 94kg weightlifter.

It's obvious that every big Iranian weightlifter was full of drugs. And they were the biggest sports stars of their nation: they had the support to reach the top. Iran can't do any other sports lmao.

>towelfriends coping this fucking hard

imagine literally being the origin point of human civilization and still being a 3rd world country LMFAO

As an Iranian living abroad, I can 100% confirm this. That's why I got really fat and I still had support from family because I looked big. But soon as my butt sticked out and turned out I'm nothing but a fat kid, everyone turned against except for my grandma. She insisted on feeding me more and more.

As an Iranian, the most genetically noticeable thing about me is my hair. Hair hair hair everywhere... I had a full beard when in junior highschool.

>Iran
>3rd world country

Attached: pizza.png (346x346, 164K)

Never seen a world strongest man from Iran, sorry

yeah of course the fact steroids are completely legal in Iran has nothing to do with it I'm sure

Well, is it part of the West, or is it formerly Soviet? No? Then by definition it's 3rd world, you fool. 3rd world isn't a synonym for undeveloped.

I bet iran mogs whatever shit hole your from

Pedar sukthe

T. Afghan

True shit, I wrestled in HS and the coach had us study the stances of Iranian wrestlers because they were the best for defense techniques

>no facts, only insults
nice job you sure showed me bud
>hurr durr iran cant do anything other than sports
just ask me how i know you're american. despite decades of economic siege in the form of crippling sanctions, Iran produces the 16th highest science output, it is 6th in world nano technology rankings, 2nd in stem cell research, among the highest in science output growth, and 9th in new books published per year.
irrelevent. elite athletes from anywhere in the world can obtain steroids, legality has nothing to do with it.

>t. afghan
you shouldn't have stated you are afghan as now whatever you say is irrelevant by default

>iranian cucks trying to brag to amerimutts

Nobody cares about your shit country

i'm not bragging i'm merely stating facts.
>nobody cares about your shit country
then why did you even reply