How do you build calves like these? I got spaghetti calves...

How do you build calves like these? I got spaghetti calves. Sucks also any bodyweight workouts for building big quads and hamstrings?

Attached: download (4).jpg (208x242, 6K)

>How do you build calves like these?
You don't. It's literally matter of genetics (and low body fat if we're talking about pic related)

I never EVER trained calves and they look almost identically as in the pic you posted, minus the extreme leannes.

Run up hills/stairs.

unironically this, having big calves is mostly genetic

I think walking style also affects it. I've never trained mine and they're pretty big, and people have always commented on my strange way of flicking my feet when I walk. I was also obese most of my life so maybe the walking style plus resistance from my bodyweight made them big

Why are calves mostly genetic, when other muscles aren't? This just sounds broscience like cope

This, really. Big and fat now because I'm lazy and weak, but back when I was trying, I'd walk up and down all 12 flights of stairs in my apartment complex each morning, and my calves were the size of bowling balls.

Alright so spaghetti calves for me forever. What about bodyweight exercises for big quads and hamstrings

>bodyweight exercises for big quads and hamstrings
just get a gym membership lmao

I am the same boat OP, gonna try hit calves 6x a week doing 3x12 on single leg calf raises (with dumbbell in hand). Sucks having well developed upper leg and having thin calves. Doesn't help that they are pretty high insertion wise.

Don't always have time to go to the gym so I was looking for something I could do for like 10 minutes a day when I wake up before bed and anywhere in between I could fit that in. So weights are not really optional

I have pretty skinny calves but I've also come to realize they are weak as fuck. I've slowly made some strength gains on them and they are getting a little bigger as well so It's not impossible you just need to train with extremely high volume low intensity as well as low volume high intensity and train them at least 3x per week

Weighted walking/stairs or hill sprints. I got joocy calves from being a fatty as a kid and carrying that weight around all the time

>10 minutes bodyweight workout for big quads and hamstrings

Attached: 1529172507103.jpg (480x573, 47K)

I don't want this to be true but I feel like it is. I've been doing calf raises for about 6 months now. I can use heavier weights now so I know they're getting stronger but they look exactly the same to me.

Attached: 1529695241763.gif (310x480, 3.86M)

>bodyweight exercises for big quads and hamstrings
there is no such thing

>big quads and hamstrings
big upper leg will only eccentuate your twig calves and make them look even worse.

Cope harder calflets. Your fucking calves won't grow even on steroids if you have shit genetics while a manlet with godly quad-sized calves will pin 500mg of test per week and his calves will grow without training. This is how superior genetics work.

No hard feelings faggots, just a friendly wake-up call. There is no point in wasting your time at the gym doing useless shit. If you want decent cales just simply pin synthol or get implants. There is nothing wrong about improving your body.

Attached: calf.jpg (674x530, 88K)

Gtfo Why would I use synthol I'm not trying to compensate. I'm ok with having big quads and small calves but like I said I don't have all the time in the world to be at the gym.

My calves got stronger despite looking the same. I don't see that as a waste of time so I am going to keep calf raise in my routine. If I am a calflet then so be it. I'm glad I am no longer a hamplanet.

why you are posting in calves growing thread if you don't want to grow your calves? you got lost or something?

find a steep hill and do some sprints, seems to work for me.
I don't work out legs aside from cardio.
I'm about 20% body fat.

Attached: calf.jpg (1912x1216, 444K)

your calf is pure fat you fucking delusional retard

pic not me, but this user said he does 8 sets for calf raises twice a week, and all other workouts during the week he does 6 sets. i followed his advice for over a month now and it's fucking working great.

Attached: 1527446151461.png (1080x1920, 2.47M)

running / walking steep inclines, unweighted will get you pretty far then you can add weighted vest or backpack or something.