I am scared I have lower back injury. I feel no pain. it is more like soreness but it doesn't go away...

I am scared I have lower back injury. I feel no pain. it is more like soreness but it doesn't go away. I felt like for 2 weeks already but it doesn't prevent me from doing squats or DL. In Tuesday I easily did 100% of my squats but on Friday I was to scared to done squats because I was quickly tired on lower back and quads. I skipped DL too. There is 2 day window between Tuesday and Friday. I easily ate 100g of protein each day. I did another 2 days rest and I will do squats tomorrow. I feel my lower back time to time. I will definitely visit the doctor after the gym tomorrow but any idea what is it? My diet was not great, my sleep was great whole week.

Attached: 1529290240128.jpg (750x908, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DWmGArQBtFI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My squat is lmao 110kg/240lbs
My DL is lmao 120kg/260lbs
I am 188cm/6'2" SL 5x5

Your back is sore from carrying those milkers around all day. Keep lifting and don't be a pussy.

>I felt like for 2 weeks already but it doesn't prevent me from doing squats or DL

why don't you give your lower back a rest and see if it goes away you fucking cunt

this

Attached: 98989898f.jpg (800x526, 55K)

OP did you even consult based Jeff?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DWmGArQBtFI

Try doing more glutes. Every exercise you know, do it with an elastoc band and some weight as well

Get off Jow Forums and ask a DOCTOR

I had the same thing until I switched mattresses

Sauce

Does a high and wide stance hack squat do enough for glutes

I personally add to squats some glutes before (as a slight warmup) and after (at the end of the session)

Those are some cute tits

this

Sacroiliac joint dysfunction. Easy to fix on your own.

maybe sciatic pain? idk you describe things like an idiot. try doing some stretches after searching the joogle

i would get a sore ish feeling in my lower back every time i would deadlift, read online somewhere that its due to poor mobility in hips /weak as fuck glutes that dont activate (likely from sitting on pc for hours and hours a day for so many years) so i started doing heaps of hip/groin stretches and low and behold i dont feel that soreness anymore at all

not saying it will work for you cause i dont know your situation but might as well try it

same boat, it's weird cause my form is alright

think i fucked up my back from playing video games with bad posture all my teenage year

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE MILKERS

Attached: 1423656025289.jpg (900x900, 84K)

>that pic
well *unzips pants

horrible advice
>wide stance hack squat
even worse advice