6'4", skelly mode, want to bulk up and get Jow Forums. Where to begin??

6'4", skelly mode, want to bulk up and get Jow Forums. Where to begin??

Attached: 10xnci.jpg (1024x904, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g8ZAKJgg2wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

by reading the sticky

eat more, increase your caloric intake more, what do you eat now?

I can't read

Eat big to get big
What's so hard to understand

I eat anything I just have a crazy fast metabolism so I just need more I guess

>crazy fast metabolism
die

Oh, this is gonna suck for you.

Start counting calories, you probably overestimate how much you eat.

I'm 190cm 90kg on ~4k bulk, and still it's fucking lean bulk

youtu.be/g8ZAKJgg2wE

lmao, this guy doesn't know what it's like to be anything near 6'4, for midget like him, bulking is easier than cutting.

im the same, just 6'0", trust me you can bulk enough for it

>tfw ate celery dipped in lemon water and still can't gain weight
>Fucking genetics
>Fucking metabolism
>Fucking manlet have it easy
Never, ever gonna make it. Enjoy staying lanky forever faggot lmao

Attached: 1454274232632.jpg (600x473, 123K)

lmao, imagine being this delusional. Stop coping, little guy. Post your body, then i will post mine and we will see who looks better :)

TIMESTAMPED or invalid.

>post body. Y-you have to go first though
Of course. I'm not the one who came here complaining about being a skelly. If you want someone to post body you have to start with your own

Attached: 1447600839920.jpg (400x355, 24K)

If i get a dollar everytime i read this shit

Learn to follow convo, brainlet! I'm not the person who started this thread.

I guess short height = small brains.

STOP COPING, FFS..........

READ THE STICKY.

STOP NAMEFAGGING.

anybody can troll and say skinny guys just dont eat enough, and obviously if I ate enough I would eventually gain weight, but I definitely have a fast metabolism because I eat a good amount and still stay sticc. If me and a group of friends get pizza, I always eat the most, even tho some of my friends are chubby and some muscular. My average dinner is probably near 1000 calories. If I really wanted bulk Id have to force feed myself 3000+ calories a day and feel like shit all the time from over eating

Hail, fellow giant. It's not going to be easy, but if you work hard enough you'll look like a beast. Remember that if you ever feel unmotivated, imagine yourself being a RIPPED GIANT. A giant skeleton is already intimidating, but a shredded 2 meter specimen is a sight to behold.

Lankets over 6'2 can't build muscle

Get as far away from/fit/ as possible.

Start with a training programme that involves many compound exercises, no need to isolate calves and forearms and other meme trainings.

Eat 3 full meals a day, with carbs, proteins and fiber in all of them. Increase the amount of meals gradually if you see you don't gain enough muscle/strength.

Godspeed user, dont make the mistake of listening to Jow Forums

Omg I can't believe no one's said it yet.

SS + GOMAD

Greyskull + 4,500+ caloric intake

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE ON THE FORUM SO FUCKING TALL IM AN UGLY MANLET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

swimming

bro are you retarded, if your bulking you need to eat upwards of 3000 calories

I'm wanting to bulk but it took so long to lose weight and don't want to be a fatfuck again. I want to bulk but dont know what to do. should I up my protein and just eat meat and chicken, I do cardio a lot, but want to start lifting and getting muscle.