How many eggs can you eat a day?

I have seen that a single egg has like 186 mg of cholesterol. But they don't increase heart disease, but they do increase risk for diabetes type 2.

So what gives user?

Attached: penis-egg.jpg (570x570, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/ajcn/article-abstract/107/6/921/4992612
youtube.com/watch?v=RyNmgSefNA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat as many as you want, if it fits your daily calorie limit.
They don't increase risk of type 2 diabetes. Recent studies are disproving this.
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article-abstract/107/6/921/4992612

what about cholesterol??

can I eat 3 eggs a day?

No, I forbid it.

I eat two a day.
I have a buddy who eats five every morning.
If it fits in your macros, go for it.

fuck

There is no correlation between dietary cholesterol and blood cholesterol. It's entirely genetic. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a shill for the sugar industry.

3-2 eggs daily. Amount depends on what is my main meal.

>academic.oup.com/ajcn/article-abstract/107/6/921/4992612
>he quotes the abstract and didn't read the full study

try again meat industry shill

I eat 3-4 a day and cook with olive and coconut oil which both protect against type 2 diabeetus. Plus they are tasty as fuck cooked this way

has anyone ever actually gotten a good looking egg out of a mold like that? Mine always come out super shitty looking, like they leak out from under it or just don't keep the shape.

Dear vegan. You are number two in line when the day of the rope begins. Commies go first, then I will take you. I lift, so I can use the power of my own hands to lynch you, fucking vegocuck.

by the time that happens(it won't because you and your shit ideology are dogs barking with no bite) you'd already be dead from a heart attack faggot

Attached: C24jXVUXcAEP0LH.png (598x792, 565K)

I'm getting lots of gains from boiled organic eggs. I eat like 2-5 day, they are cheap enough, so I'm just gonna risk it

What about it, BITCH?

youtube.com/watch?v=RyNmgSefNA4

Biochemist here. Why the fuck would anyone think eggs increase risk of diabetes. That makes no god damn sense.

The abstract is literally supposed to give you their results and conclusion. If the authors/journal put up an incomplete abstract that's another story I guess.

>replying with a video made by a channel that copy pastes articles written by sensational brainlets

Attached: brainlettt.png (657x539, 80K)

What's the best way to eat eggs? I've been frying them but that's adding a bunch of extra calories from the oil. I kinda wanna try eating them raw, but heard its a fast way of catching salmonella.

You could always disprove their claims. Protip, you can't.

Protein absorption from raw eggs is not good.

Best way is scrambled eggs with a hint of butter, or hard boiled.

i can, but not gonna waste my time as you can just run away from the debate like most people that copy paste arguments rather than making their own arguments do.

Dude, just fry a bunch of them, maybe around 8-12 is what I like and eat them over some oven cooked potato chunks. Maybe add some pig meat in there.

lel. Sounds just like you are doing. I like how leftists project literally everything they do.

>literally copy pastes a video and thinks its an argument
>thinks being "skeptical" makes him different from leftists

Attached: brainlet.jpg (221x250, 8K)

>Vegans second on the day of the rope
>Not Nazis
Spotted the low test, low IQ, and manlet white.

I eat 4-5 eggs for breakfast every other day, I've never had high cholesterol levels, never had high blood pressure, never had anything aberrant on my bloodwork when I get my yearly physical for work.
Eggs aren't going to be the one thing that fucks you over in life. Fit people don't get type 2 diabetes. People who drink a 2 liter of soda per day get diabetes.

Dietary cholesterol =/= serum cholesterol
Salt =/= serum cholesterol

ya they might help increase type 2 diabetes... in people who have abused they body eat other garbage

eat your fucking eggs, fit

i eaten 8-18 a day raw for the last 8 years

It’s not entirely genetics, diet is a very big part in your blood cholesterol level, however you are correct about dietary cholesterol not effecting blood cholesterol

I've eaten 14 egg yolks in a day

Dietary cholesterol isn't the same as HDL and LDL, though they are influenced by diet. Sugar, triglycerides, high BP, trans fats, probs some sat fats.

post cholesterol scores faggot. otherwise you sound like dyel baiting manlets

>every guy in this thread who has ate eggs regularly has been tested for cholesterol and has bad cholesterol
way to show you're an assmad vegan

>gaslighting instead of posting scores

Attached: laugh2.jpg (248x189, 9K)

my cholesterol is high af... and so is my testosterone

5 dozen eggs

Attached: 25592086_1555485527820608_6420991435183882750_n.jpg (300x278, 13K)

about 5 dozen eggs

Attached: gaston metal cover art.jpg (540x304, 36K)

when I do carb cycling / OMAD I eat up to 20-25 eggs a day, all in a single meal.

8 eggs a day master race

literally how?
If I eat more than 10 in one meal my stomach feels full and about to throw up any second

Once you get used to eating one meal a day even when bulking, 20 to 25 eggs in one sitting are easy mode.
Scrambled eggs, little bit of coconut oil combined with 3-4 fresh, diced tomatos against the dryness makes them go down quite fast.