So, Jow Forums, I just found out that mace workouts are a thing. Does anyone have experience with these excercises...

So, Jow Forums, I just found out that mace workouts are a thing. Does anyone have experience with these excercises? Are they worth doing or not? Also, I already have a ten pound sledge in the garage, is there any point to buying a workout mace beyond different weights?

Attached: 78CA2C10-BA35-46FF-96D1-C7ECA17968A7.jpg (700x750, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qWQCrYk3Rjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where are you going to work out without looking like an autist?

I don’t know if I workout anywhere without looking like an autist

barbarian squats look fun

Kek. Get two sizes. One 15 lb one 25 lb and use the different sizes for isolation and compound movements respectively.

Honestly I would only do the 360s for shoulder health

Thanks, user. Guess I could use a short barbell and plates before buying specifically made maces to see if those weights work for me
s.

Fuck this is hilarious.

Go to Lowes and buy sledge.

Yes Lowes, Fuck home depot.

That’s why I thought it was interesting, I’m starting to get bored with the usual exercises that I do.
It does look really good for that. Good range of motion.
I don’t know why, but I do prefer Lowe’s to Home Depot. Kobalt tools are pretty good. My sledge is a Stanley though

where can i buy that shit or similar and cheaper?
is there whole routines?

Been using similar traditional okinawian workout tool - chi ishi.

Not really a muscle builder, but my shoulders feel great after some excersizes.

Attached: chi ishi.jpg (366x800, 112K)

que utilizas como maza? Si te puedes explanar en la explicacion de lo que haces, te lo agradeceria
What do you use as a mace? And as a whole training?

El maza de las indios...

English only please. That was just a picture I found in google.

I usually do these excersizes on rest days.

Pic related, it's my tool. Just a small plate on a stick ;)

Attached: img_20171018_170235478.jpg (2448x3264, 2.44M)

>Does anyone have experience with these excercises?
Yes.

>Are they worth doing or not?
Only if you're into martial arts. Not for tinder.
Explanation: You swing that heavy shit during training so the actual weapons (sword, staff, etc.) feel light as a feather during combat.

>Is there any point to buying a workout mace beyond different weights?
No. Just wrap any rough metal sections in wool so you won't accidentally damage your house.

grip training can be done with a sledgehammer: look into that. Also, check out Chris Duffin's shoulderrok or w/e it's called. Imo these would be good assistance exercises after the main lifts, or good for a light day. It could replace shoulder or arm exercises, but not something heavy like benching or squatting.

Pic reminded me of this, you might think it looks cool, you just look like a pajeet

youtu.be/qWQCrYk3Rjc

Remember to breath a lot. Dont let that Mace Wind you

Lol at those fat fingers. As if im surprised its a fat gaming larper who tries this workout instead of beingg a real man that accepts challenges and goes to the gym.

It's good exercise, especially if you're an athlete. If you do martial arts, I definitely recommend. You can just use a sledgehammer, it's a lot cheaper
Don't dismiss good training because some DYELs do it too. That's like not deadlifting because you see some twig deadlifting

Lel

Look up Indian training clubs my man.

Richard Maguire on YouTube has a few vids on their use/application

:^)

really just looking for good exercise, so pretty sure I'll try it. The advantage to martial arts is cool, always useful because you can't neglect hand to hand skills, but I do own handguns.
Not doing this for tinder, just /sig/, already got a woman

Why would anyone want to train like an indian.

I hate this hipster le art of le manliness stuff so much.

Fight shit fire with shit fire, Randy

Attached: Lahey.jpg (1024x576, 132K)

Fun for conditioning and I do the 360s for shoulder health and to get stronger for hammer throw. It's not gonna get you yoked but I really like it for conditioning since I can pick a couple of movements and do that for 10 minutes without too much set up/breakdown

I've got the screen cap for reddit

Dark Spirit Rajmeet Invaded

Attached: 417px-Indian_wrestler_exercising._1973.jpg (417x600, 128K)

this

Good job user

Never knew this was a thing, but a lot of times i would use dumbell for similar exercises and only load weights on one side

The 360 exercise is actually good for shoulders.

>not wanting sepoy mode

Attached: sepoy.jpg (707x960, 212K)