Some retarded girl on a school snow trip just skied into me and dislocated my shoulder (I'm in Australia...

Some retarded girl on a school snow trip just skied into me and dislocated my shoulder (I'm in Australia, we have some ski fields) Doctor just popped it back in, what can I do to make sure my gains don't waste away as I recover?

Also the girl literally walked away without a scratch, as in she realised she didn't know what she was doing and took her skis off and walked down the mountain.

It's not fair bros.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

(1) Are you a twink? Unless the girl was a mountain, she should've gotten fucked up too from the collision. (2) You literally can't avoid losing gains, but you can minimalize the damage. Look up some stretches and don't fall off the wagon on your diet. If you do that a couple months off lifting isn't gonna wreak havoc on your gains.

>gets hit by a woman
>shoulder btfo, woman walks it off like its no big deal
>"i dont wanna lose my gains"

Hahahaha what gains you fucking fragile goober, your body is made of balsa wood and paper mache, hahaha a fucking womans body mogged your shoulder into the doctors office hahaha, lmao the absolute state of Jow Forums hahaha

Attached: 35884069_2062689337279450_7910071222145122304_n.jpg (268x284, 9K)

Based

Try to picture who wrote this

>some ski grill crashes into user
>grill walks away unscathed
How did it happen?

I ski avidly, if you're in a collision, it's so much easier to get injured if you don't see it coming. The person doing the colliding can brace for impact, person being collided with can't. As for the shoulder that can just be falling wrong. However, OP is clearly a terrible skier since he wasn't going faster than some girl who had skis on for the first time. Get good you fucking gaper.

Based haha poster

Anakin ofc

She had the high ground

I've seen my share of people who freeze in panic and align their skis, gaining insane speeds until they crash into something/fall and roll down the hill. By colliding with user instead of a wall or tree she might have cheated Death himself. user's shoulder acted like crushing zones in a car, absorbing the energy at a slower rate than a solid object would and getting destroyed in the process, but saving the girl.

user sacrifices his shoulder so the girl might live another day

>shoulder gets btfo by a girl
lmao you will NEVER make it

Attached: 1526127585824.png (212x200, 17K)

Not playing into it and asking the girl for help and getting her number

The shoulder will heal faster if you do intermittent heat/cold therapy on it

Twice a day shower it with cold water for 60 seconds, then hot water for another 60 sec.
Repeat this 5-8 times, you dont wanna overdo it tho

Youll be back to your normal routine in 4 days

Some supplements help too like zinc, B12

That's the closest thing Jow Forums anons will get when it comes down to being hit on by a girl

I fucking snapped my collarbone clean in half drunk snowboarding on a homemade ramp and it took me 4-6 months for a solid recovery OP

Back where you came from

Attached: 5C71E31C-EABB-4F83-A4F8-800B908CD4EC.jpg (565x500, 107K)

ski into her ass with your dick

Skiing has to have the highest risk of injury out of any recreational sport. There are so many ways that you, or idiots, can suffer a life altering injury without warning.

Do this OP. It's the only way to assert the status as an alpha male that you deserve.