Neckfags BTFO

If you train your neck you are an incel.

youtu.be/lvLw4-z7WU4

Attached: 7E557A37-388C-4F35-B47F-A989FC0E95BF.jpg (1125x783, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkPIpb8wAXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the worst part about tyt is that they take themselves so seriously

At least alex jones does goofy shit and doesn't mind making a fool of himself for laffs,

>taking what an ogre says seriously
ana despite her views, is still sexy as fuck tho

Yeah I wouldn’t hesitate to hit it

Fuck they are onto us. Is this why lookism is down?

Chunk literally looks like a buffalo with his massive head that transitions straight into his shoulders. According to the looksmaxers, this should be ideal, right?

Isn't it strange how the left is all about acceptance and anti-shaming, but then when there's a group of men who can't get laid, all they get is utter contempt and vitriol? If they're against body-shaming and slut-shaming, why are they in favor of incel-shaming?

Attached: pepe pondering.jpg (699x485, 69K)

You do know she blows and fucks that fat turk to stay in the show?

she's had some work done on her arm*nian nose. Still, I'd hatefuck the shit out of her.

Attached: ana hot.png (832x669, 655K)

Why do people get upset about people trying to improve their attractiveness? I agree some people take lookism too far but how is wanting to be more attractive a bad thing ?

With a brick

>the incel in this video acting like he hears looksmaxing for the first time

Because retards go down the rabbit whole with this shit to the point where they try to justify every shortcoming on looks or genetics ignoring that they have the personality of a cardboard box, nothing interesting going on in their lives, or no interest in actually learning how to talk to the oposite sex. They look for shortcuts in everything they do and think that if, in this case, they train their necks this will somehow make up for the fact that they are bottom of the barrel human beings.

This

Their election night sperg was a classic example of this.

>male host trying to act like he isn't an incel

>The Armenian Genocide Deniers

>don't work out just b yourself :^
>i got a nosejob, & i'm not ashamed

TOP FUCKING KEK they mention jelqing

Attached: kek.png (854x476, 271K)

lmao fucking lost it then

>Women are encouraged to 'get over it, but men often feel the need to 'get even.

I would say that nowadays it's the exact opposite.

He practices but does not preach for it.

kind of strange they zoomed in on probably the most innocuous part of the website; physical exercise to train certain muscles. surely the invasive cosmetic surgery is way worse?

Fuck them. I'll still get that 20 inch neck babyy!!

Attached: Baki.jpg (1670x1352, 422K)

Kinda unrelated, but my neck is a little over 16". Is that good? (5'9' is my height)

Seems pretty insidious tbqh. I could get them being butthurt if they focused on the Jow Forums-tier stuff that they'd label "misogyny" or the delusional body dysmorphia jaw implant stuff, but instead they just focus on the genuine self-improvement aspect.

>Anyone got neck training transformation pics

Attached: 1523012915203.png (737x639, 100K)

I still watch that compilation vid.

> If they're against body-shaming and slut-shaming, why are they in favor of incel-shaming?
they are a walking pile of contradictions, which is why pumpkin man trump won the election while acting like a total mad lad

thats my fucking routine

Title:
>SCARY look inside incel community

They proceed to show people talking about plastic surgery and insecurities or otherwise innocuous self improvement techniques. Don't get me wrong, self proclaimed incels are wasting their time with all of their whining and insecurities, but it isn't fucking scary, it's a joke.

None of you are unironically mgtow or incels right? I’m pretty redpilled on women but part of being a man is holding yourself accountable and being a master of your fate. Even though I’m not good with women I don’t blame them. Well I do but I blame myself a lot more.

the incel beliefs are just another way to shirk personal responsibility, aka victim mentality

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=nkPIpb8wAXk

Kek they think incels are actually dangerous

Attached: 5002B642-CF9B-471B-A692-74F2D7571C5B.png (750x1334, 478K)

They really jump at the chance to blame whitey kek, half of these idiots are asian/paki and im pretty sure PEgym is run by a nog. As online communities go it's pretty disproportionately non-white.

No mine was 17 even when untrained and totally dyel

how fat were you lol

>TYT

Attached: 1532057988381.gif (500x422, 651K)

I'm confused. Why is people wanting plastic surgery scary? Don't tons of celebs do it?

Because it's Men. They cant have any insecurities or they should shut up about them.

>young turks
keep this grime off my board

>4m follower
>most videos have less than 200k views

What?

a 1/20 conversion rate is alright do not be negative

What's the point in becoming a follower if you don't watch guy's vids?

It's amusing she knows quite a bit about this stuff and derides it lol.

I get you fags are really sensitive, but some of the retarded shit that the incels write and believe are beyond retarded.
Also...neck training is only for losers with zero self confidence.

t. Necklet

One part poverty subs, one part fake subs.
It's a thing.
I can buy a million subs right now.

Really fucked thing is that Youtube oft turns a blind eye to this and goes out of it's way to fuck with the numbers of views of many peoples videos to get them demonitized or take away their funding.
But they'll leave the creepy as fuck brainwashing videos that children are watching every day up.
It's fucked up to be honest.

having a skinny neck and a muscular body just looks fucking weird tho

No one cares about your neck, thats literally a problem in your head.

>Lifting for other people
Never gonna make it dyelboy

S.. stop...

you're more likely to fuck your neck up deadlifting or doing other stuff if it happens to be small. this is a FACT what a stupid bitch

astroturfed bot subs

What actually counts as a "skinny neck". I've asked in these neckpill threads and i've NEVER been able to get a solid response. The most I'll get is "it can always be bigger, bro!". If we're going to accept the premise of this neckpill shit, you at least need to lay down some numbers for metrics on what's good, acceptable, and pencilneck tier.

>pointing out leftist contradictions
There's no point to that anymore lol. Everyone knows they are fucking retarded. Hell they are SO retarded they allowed an ACTUAL retard to be elected President kek. I love this timeline.

DELET

Anything below 16 inches is pencil tier

below 19 inches may as well kys

Personality is genetic.

based ZSJ311

Attached: nice.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Fuck you guys I need to looksmax and surgerymax to ascend so I can get attention from my oneitis. Possibly sex

Well, obviously most are pathetic and harmless but a couple have killed people.

>95% of the male population dies
>only the morbidly obese and roid monsters are left

Does it work? I'm tempted to try it.

reddit's beginner routines are better

What sub should I check?

r/AJelqForYou/comments/6uwvy1/monster_length_101/

r/AJelqForYou/comments/6udzeo/monster_girth_101/

If you browse both the reddit and pegym or thundersplace enough, you'll see enough before/after pics (with rulers) to prove that jelqing works

Brilliant. Thank you. I would like a nice 7.5x6.5

>If you browse both the reddit and pegym or thundersplace enough, you'll see enough before/after pics (with rulers) to prove that jelqing works

You only need to post a link to a single solitary page where at least 100 pictures are posted where Jelquing works.
Jelquing is about increasing girth, not length.
If there is no significant gain in girth then the only thing they did is damage their dick and came close to giving themselves permanently broken cocks while stretching.

The only thing that works to build girth is blood flow, increased test, getting more erections, being healthier.
To gain length, manual stretchings works.
You don't have to chance ruining your dick forever by Jelquing.

It's going to take dedication and time investment, so measure weekly and don't expect to see results for the first couple months or you're going to get discouraged. A lot like the gym

What is the difference between jelqing and "manual stretches"? More girth would be fine with me.

I'm no stranger to waiting for results. It's something I want for myself.

He's not wrong that stretching is for length and jeqling for girth, he just didn't read my post to you or either of the links I posted. The length routine is all about stretching.

Have no hot water and plus I don't want to expose my testicles to warm/hot water. I know it works because it used to make me over half an inch larger, what do?

Read the fucking reddit posts I linked and you'll realize you don't need hot water for either of them

Stretching is pulling, while jelquing is a whole host of other things intended to mimic what naturally happens if you were a healthy normal sized man who keeps constant semi's and gets frequent powerful erections.

It is a dangerous and stupid practice that does not help.
You'd be better served by edging and maintaining a full painful erection for two-five hours and learning meditation breathing and how to control your orgasm.
Jelquing is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Take a look at all of the jelquing horror stories out there. There are a ton of them.

Hmm apparently I can use my bearded dragons infrared lamp

The mask slipped off and got lost that night

>ballooning

Looks like fhe host has been doing a bit of this himself

Can you lose your virginity and still be an incel? Is going through a dry spell considered being an incel?

Attached: A3BC8659-62BA-4D09-B592-BC80FC0AC8B6-20558-0000159EEE29B499.jpg (235x215, 9K)

Not strange, it makes total sense when you accept that their agenda is strongly focused on demonising certain groups, specifically white men but pretty much anyone who doesn't back them or sit near the top of the "victimhood" spectrum.

>armenians arent a victimised group btw

>she blows and fucks
Formerly bleeds and feeds

He's a faggot but he has height, frame, charisma, fame, and money user, and all you really need is money..

Attached: brendan clap.gif (400x225, 3.88M)

Don't listen to that retard, my neck is 16.5" at 6' and it already looks joocy as fuck, ur good brah

Then how do I have a different personality from 3 years ago faggot

I do it for judo in case I land wrong. Also what’s wrong with training any muscle group?

it's not about virginity, it's about not getting your dick wet

I feel so motivated right now after watching this

Attached: ye.jpg (304x593, 26K)

it doesn't matter if you fucked every stacy in hs/college. if you've gone over a year without it you're an incel

REEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T IMPROVE YOURSELVES

ty. I didn't measure right its actually 15.25" but it seems bigger then most peoples and it is almost the width of where it attaches to my head so I am not to worried.

I was joking brah. IDK if they have a streaming service from their site or something but if they only get 200k views per episode that sounds sad as shit and I have no idea how they pay the bills. Excuse the run on sentence.

>they think incels are actually dangerous
you know the average person might consider dangerous someone who writes on the internet about his homicidal fantasies