Imagine if this girl wanted to be your wife. She'll faithful to you but she's worried you won't be faithful to her...

Imagine if this girl wanted to be your wife. She'll faithful to you but she's worried you won't be faithful to her. She wants you to give up lifting so you don't look good to other women and stray.

Would you do it?

Attached: 18253127_939207729554787_437822287480094720_n[1].jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cut 120 lbs out of my life for good

No, she'll have to accept me as I am, and if she really wants to be my wife, she will.

she doesnt care about looks?
>keeper

time to drink beers and eat mcdoubles

I would just secretly lift, even if it’s only one day a week so I don’t lose everything if/when she leaves me

>ayylmao
Memes aside, any woman who is against my health and happiness is a vapid roastie. Dropped.

Attached: 5728A61E-04AF-4FE4-B04D-CB534425850D.jpg (2048x2048, 1.02M)

I tell her to and her fake eyelashes to fuck off

I wouldn't give up anything because a woman asked.

You want your SO to think she's still competing for you. The minute she thinks she has you on lock she's out fucking Tyrone because she's bored.

i just wanna die i don't even care about women anymore

Only reason I have a belly is because of a manipulative thot. Never fall for the ''I like your chubby belly, it's so cuddly'' meme. It's a lie designed by whores to keep us down
My excunt kept telling me she didnt care about muscles and wanted me to be fatter so I'd have more cushion when fucking her. Worst lie a whore ever told me and I'm just starting to recover from that point so I can start bulking and be free of this hell

i wouldn't date her in the first place. i'm too inferior and would just be wasting her time

FUCK. THAT. how is this a question. a girl who discourages me from improving myself? cancer. i could never like a girl like that. only make a girl your wife if she supports you to improve yourself and your prospects, helping make you more attractive.
> She'll faithful to you
yeah right. if a girl “keeps you down”, keeping you unattractive, she’s also making you unattractive TO HER. she will not be as faithful to you as you are to her. it is in her nature to improve HER prospects. don’t be a stepping stone.
she will respect any guy who says, “fuck you, this is the way i am, and you better accept it”. she will despise a man who lets her control and manipulate him.

chill, its a fucking impossible hypothetical made by an incel

Attached: 1530583813336.jpg (544x529, 25K)

Hello no, don't find her attractive

hell*

If a girl wants you to give up anything you want to do, that's as bad as being a cuck if you let her

No, my happiness isnt dependent on women.

> sacrificing anything for a random thot
Damn you guys are desperate.

>lift so you can finally get a girl like this
>turn her down when she does

Jow Forums just wants to be miserable

>unfaithful and insecure
Trash. Dump her to save yourself perpetual drama bullshit
>unfaithful and secure
Worse trash. Dump her before you wind up raising a goblina
>faithful and insecure
That's the OP scenario. Too bad you'll want to blow your brains out with her mental illness
>faithful and secure
A unicorn

>Only drawback is that her body count is 100+

never forget, don't fall for the trap
youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

No I wouldn't.

Based Jow Forums men
You guys are gonna make it

Attached: giphy1.gif (190x190, 3.75M)

dump her. gainz are more important than pussy.

>oy vey, stop lifting an you will get a qt gf, goyim.
fuck off kike

Attached: Untitled.png (295x202, 15K)

If I quit lifting she wouldn't be marrying a man, now, would she?

Fuck no. I care about myself.

>yes goy spend all day in the gym and don't have white babies. let tyrone take care of that for you

No you lift and realize there is more to life than girls, and you start exploring the beauty out there. You only think we're miserable because you think girls are the end all be all of life.

I was a weaker person once and let the incessant, insidious nagging of a gf lead me to eventually stop lifting. It started with a few times leaving the gym earlier than usual to meet up with her and got progressively worse. The moment any girl says something along the lines of "spending too much time on yourself/spend more time with me/etc" I'm done. Well t b h I haven't been able to commit or develop feels properly at all since that bitch fucked with me and still does. But at least I know to do what I want for myself instead of pandering to a female.

No. If she thinks I'm into adulterous depravity or can't respect my need to be strong, then it's not gonna work.

user absolutely and unequivocally btfo

Attached: 1526033376975.jpg (845x600, 117K)

You lose everything when you give her 6/7ths of your gainz.

>look good so she wants me
>wants me to destroy my worth for her
>now she holds the control in the relationship

Yeah nah. I don't lift for women. I also don't stop lifting for women. I'd tell the ugly cunt to fack off.