Two (or more) young girls notice me

>two (or more) young girls notice me
>I head laughing and giggling

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. Why?

Attached: 20866980-to-pretty-teenage-girls-gossiping-giggling-and-whispering.jpg (1300x866, 124K)

It's in all women's instincts to push ugly males to suicide

start wearing an earbuds when you go out.
there, you won't hear them anymore.

it's just your ego projecting your superego's insecurities onto them desu. think nothing of it or get help

I call bullshit. Women never even acknowledge my presence. Either they're laughing at something else and you're experiencing a paranoiac Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon or you goofy looking.

>or you goofy looking
I am. 25 YO looking like a 20 YO. Skinny. With a pretty big beard, and it's a crazy thing that people don't see here where I live to have a beard.
It's a very small town, 5K people.

So not only do they reject them and give them no chance, but they actually bully them to make sure they are completely removed from the gene pool. Damn, females sure know how to push for genetic culling.

I think men do this with other men as well. They don't bully other chads, normies etc. even though it would make sense to bully those, who may become their enemies later on.
They bully the ones with worse genes to make sure they don't spread them.

Nah, he's right. Happened to me a lot of times. Just a peak at my fugly face and they burst out in laughter

I don't know about that. I think it's more about establishing a hierarchy with men. They bully the loser so it shows that they are above him. That's why those passive guys that don't bully others usually get it too. Fucked up world user, fucked up.

if they are like 14, you should hit them up desu.

>Just overlook the hazing and change yourself scum. We have a right to make you feel bad because vagina!
That dismissive attitude would even be bearable if they were not doublefaced enough to complain about slutshaming or high beautystandards in the next breath.

>if they are like 14, you should hit them desu.
ftfy

>if they are like 14, you should hit them
ftfy

This too, but nature works in this particular case in 2 ways.

Wait wtf? Did you just literally do what I did here: ?

They are teasing you faggot, hit them up

great minds think alike senpai

Oh stop it.

Make this post original.

Attached: photofunia_1512320906_by_springy300-dbvmrtb.gif (400x400, 52K)

Now kiss uwu

>. They bully the loser so it shows that they are above him
They tease everyone. Men aren't allowed to show affection so we resort to the same 'hair pulling response' boys used on girls when they were prepubescent except platonically on other guys.
If you can take it it means you're part of the group. Of course, yes, there is totally a difference between malevolent bullying and weird sado-affectionate joshing/rousing/teasing. But I think guys are just very aggressive but not ill-meaning in general.
Whereas women play death by a thousand cuts, snide remarks, psychological manipulation.
Guys can get into a brawl and then laugh it off the next day.
Women will stew and build antagonism for months.

Guys without gfs cannot be cucked

Attached: PeZpmsb.jpg (1080x1012, 124K)

>Why?
Because you have not yet grown into your robot role.
Else you would know to be aware of them before they even get the nose off their phones and would evacuate the area on noticing more than one thot.

>tfw normie coworkers say you have a pussyradar and you must get laid like a chad. Little do they know its a highly sophisticated survival mechanism for pussying out before getting seen.

>>tfw normie coworkers say you have a pussyradar and you must get laid like a chad. Little do they know its a highly sophisticated survival mechanism for pussying out before getting seen.
Wait so you are saying that normies notice you evacuate every time you see thots and they think you are a pussy slayer? That's how I understood this.

Girls tend to pick only on lone guys, so there is little need to change path or evade when you are in a group.
When I am forced to hang with other guys and they start elbowing eachother about qts, I will play along.