I feel like im a normie

I've been on this fucking board since i was like 15 and im 21 now. I've treated nothing but shit from chads and staceys for being a rice fuck thats fat as shit. I started gymceling just to lose weight because I hated how I looked. then I guess I became an almost asian chad. Some girl was down to let me fuck her and then I fucked her later that week. Things ended later on and pissed me off and made me think that's the best I'll ever get and then two months later some stacey befriends me and we end up dating. we dated for two years but we just ended things. I'm not sure if I belong anywhere. I dont feel like I can be here anymore but I dont want to be by other people idk how I feel on life. I hate being a weird mix of a bot and a normie. I'm just hated by both idk what to do

Attached: Cover.jpg (630x630, 38K)

I forgot to ask can I still consider myself a bot

>fit
>able to casually fuck
>went out with stacy for two years
yeah i dunno it's a tough one

Go find something better to do sissy

Ok how am I a sissy am I supposed to waste my time and try to explain this to others who despise Jow Forums and I have to hide the fact that I come here

Sorry idk why but it keeps telling me something stupid about not allowed text and im on mobile idk how to fix it but to make it short I feel like I have survivors guilt because ive meant some ugly people who are the greatest people ever and on this site some of the funniest people ive read

I would probably go to reddit or something idk
You are just a robot turned chad
To be honest no one here would ever really accept you
Either lurk or stop attention whoring, its like when a girl posts on here and almost always says she is a girl in said post. Stay anonymous if you want to stay, or just move on. You made it further than most of us ever will, so be grateful for that and try to find something out of it
Also the text is you cant add apostrophes or quotations on mobile. I forgot how I used to get around it, I think copying text before or something, but dunno anymore

Sorry didnt mean to attention whore I just felt weird but I will and thanks for not being a dick and I know things will soon go your way idk if it means anything but if you ever need help just contact me on discord 706mmatruck is my name btw the name is hawaii joke

You're a failed chad, gtfo

What makes you hate me so much. Im basically still the same I just gotten lucky for a few normal events but thats it. Im basically still the same as you. I cant truely connect with others Im always pretending to be someone Im not but on here I can say how I feel

You sound cool but I dont have discord or anything like that
Thanks though
Also again, everyone here thinks that having sex makes you a normie/chad from the get go. I can see how, I mean you have to be able to talk to a girl and she has to actually like you, whereas most robots either dont try or care to try as it may never actually get any better for them, but idk, maybe its just the mentality

it's another "Awkward high schooler thinks he is a neet/robot cause he wasn't popular and blooms in college" episode
YOU NEVER BELONGED HERE, FUCK OFF

>a few moments
thats enough to make you a normalnigger mate, get the fuck out whore

I can just give you my email since its a fuck around account [email protected]

Also I didnt meant to only mean you for support if anyone who sees this needs help for stupid girl cooties shit just contact me and ill gladly help you. Im tired of this fucking world treated people like shit just based off of superficial shit

Ive been made fun of my whole life its only just for a few years things have been abit better but its not like Im fucking girls everyday ive been dry for some time now idk how its how you explained to not so black and white

god dammit reading your shit gave me autism I cant talk to girls anymore

>all my life
>by that I mean till HS
FUCK OFF

yeah dude, you're a normie but so what? You still belong here because you've been here for a while and it doesn't disgust you. Normies are part of the fabric of Jow Forums just like the incels.

FUUUUUCK OFF
NO INCELS
NO NORMIES
THIS IS A ROBOT BOARD

Hey thanks for being so supportive aswell how has your July been so far

Robots are generally incels
Do you not see the WHERE IS MY GF threads every other day?
Robots should become asexual
either I am or just gave up because I couldnt care less about sex anymore

Not choosing to become a fembot (male) and opts for the more logical approach good on you man.

You made steps to progress yet you are having issues with your self Identity I recommend canping alone and be with your thoughts for 3 days it will help

How old are you because giving up to me seems crazy like Im pretty sure at that point I would ask a friend or spam tinder or go to a brothel

Stuck in the same situation. I feel you.

20 but I gave up because I dont care to better myself so why should anyone try to go for me?
Somewhat hypocritical, was friends with a girl that ended up liking me but I didnt feel the same
Just dont really care anymore

Thank you for being so kind and yeah that does sound nice Ive never caped before unless you count a cabin from some company as a kid counts also how was your july

Yeah its fucking stupid how we get ridculed just because we had sex like its not like we are saying needs get a life or im a normie just coming here just to make fun of them I genuinely feel sad and alone

Sorry kindah sad reply how was your July so far

Hey dont worry about feeling like a hypocrite you probably just didnt have sec with her because its like taking advantage of her or maybe shes not a good person to date and your just saving it for your waifu. What makes you not feel worth it

But dont worry

I've been on Jow Forums since I was 14.
I'm 28 now. I have to leave for work in 30 minutes.

Why am I not dead yet.

gtfo this board fagget

Yeah the advantage part mostly
She really liked me and I just wanted to stay friends
But im not autistic or into any of that anime shit, im not saving anything for anyone man. just dont think its worth the hastle

Youve been here for half your life now just like me dont worry about it just think of it as anonymous facebook filled with comedians or depressed people and people talking about their hobbies what kind of job do you work

I know how you feel the fwb girl started to have feelings for me and I felt so bad I felt like shit for awhile I ended things with her because I didnt want her to feel pain I dont want anyone to feel the pain of being alone and not loved and just walked over its fucking miserable. But dont worry theres plenty of time 20 or 28 to even 90 theres 8 billion people with all different races we just gotta try and see the fun in all of us