Where do our preferences come from?

Where do our preferences come from?

As a Hispanic dude, I always wondered why I always had such a huge thing for white women compared to other women.

So what gives?

Attached: 2345234rferwg.jpg (1200x1800, 239K)

You got brainwashed by the media.
Same reason why all females prefer white men. The media gives an advantage to white people.

Dunno
I'm a white guy and I like asian girls because they look exotic and don't bore me to death like most white girls
All I can think about when I see one is spreading open those beautiful tanned thighs
But everyone has their preference

I don't have a ''preference'', if a woman is very cute, I really don't care her race or nationality, but I'm slightly biased towards some asian women, I think their eyes are very beautiful.

Unironically because of white supremacist brainwashing

western culture getting to your head and fucking up your ethics

>this is what people actually believe
Even the most attractive nigresses are always the ones with the most caucasian features

What I noticed is that I have a preference for certain attributes, and a lot of woman of a certain group can share those attributes.
I like Asian women, because of timid personalities, small breasts, and generally being skinny, compared to other ethnicities.
Now, I find white women with these attributes attractive as well, but there are more skinny small breasted and passive asian women, than white women.

Attached: 3.png (216x211, 95K)

idk but i would literally fuck the shit out of kristina hendricks literally the best woman on earth

You spics are 60% white thats why.

You are an inferior species and want to mate with a superior species, it's nature.

If you grow up in the West (or in a heavily colonized/imperialized area) you're basically raised with whiteness as the standard of beauty. It's not even malicious "brainwashing" or "propaganda", it just is.
Yeah, to your typical Western mind.

White female black male is the norm in the west

Attached: specsavers.png (807x317, 294K)

everyone likes white women they are superior

idk i don't have preferences
only red haireds maybe

The Jewish elite want to encourage as much race mixing, especially with white women, so they uphold white women as the standard for beauty and encouraging men of other races to breed with them. Don't fall for (((their))) tricks brother

Attached: 542356426.gif (600x694, 10K)

Influences around you, and certain events that will make you find things to stand out over others. Im hispanic, but i seriously love really pale, pasty white women

no clue, but for some reason i have a thing for persian and indian girls. i have no clue where the fuck that came from.

I dunno I've been watching a lot of anime and so now I prefer East Asian girls.

I think its more every fucking hispanic woman reminds me of a family member in some way and i find it fucking disgusting.

more like i want to taint a bloodline

STOP before you summon him
Also my image nullifies your image

Attached: C83F179B-0FED-456C-94DA-09A5D328EB0A.jpg (1125x614, 692K)

>more like i want to taint a bloodline
good luck with doing that in america, most white people are already mongoloids with native american and black genes, if you want to taint a bloodline go to the european countryside

I honestly just accept my conditioning at this point, if you could call it that. I'm fine with it.

Attached: lkmlkm.gif (400x225, 413K)

Whatever you say buddy whatever you say
>The fucking wrinkles on my asshole are original you faggots

Attached: itsscience_adeptus_mechanicus.jpg (235x156, 10K)