Users of this board: "I only like women who are thin and incredibly good looking...

Users of this board: "I only like women who are thin and incredibly good looking. If you are overweight and/or not incredibly good looking, I will not like you, even if you have an amazing personality. BUT you should like ME for my personality, even though I am overweight and unattractive! If you don't then you are shallow!"

Attached: FB_IMG_1493244057802.jpg (500x350, 33K)

From what I've seen and heard from fembots, robots are not any less attractive than the general public. We just have fucked up personalities - and most of us would be fine with someone with a similarly shitty personality.

Yeah, sorry but I'm a 9/10 robot , I just can't get any girls because I think they all just want my money and fuck it up every time.

nice argument retard, kill yourself

Nobody is as shallow as a robot. That's the sad truth.

I have never actually seen anyone talk like this. Show me one thread.

Are you new? All anyone ever says is that they wouldn't date a fat girl or an ugly girl. Lurk more.

I have yet to see any of these "men with bad personalities". The only man with a bad personality is Chad and all the women want him. Also these men are only considered "unattractive" because women are poisoned.

No, in my case I know perfectly well that it has everything to do with my cowardice and perpetually conflicted personality.
I am aware that so long as I steo back and hope that life will simply put someone on my path, I will meet no one because women do fall on my path more often than I am willing to admit and I always have some bullshit fear holding me back "oh I'd probably not have much time for her anyways" or "she's probably insane and is gonna make my life hell". I know full well that love is a gamble and I've rolled so many abysmal numbers that now I'm terrified of rolling the dice again that I stopped caring altogether.
So, currently, I am in a mental limbo when it comes to my desire for companionship. I've stopped caring because the self-torture I was putting myself through by obsessively wanting it, but knowing full well I am too much of a fucking coward to do it was too much to handle, but at tge same time it feels like I'm just bulkshitting myself. So I want nothing and everything at the same time. I've put everything in the hands of luck and fate knowing full well it's a load of crap and that the only way to the treasure is through hellish fire that I am unwilling to walk through.
I dunno man, I'm just in a really bad place mentally and I just have no idea how to deal with myself anymore so I have very little energy to dedicate to tfw no gf. So far I'm happier not thinking about it and trying as I can to fix my fucking head.

Anyways, don't assume all of us are run off the mill memecels. We just don't participate as much and whine incessantly about non-issues. I know full well my main problem is myself and trying to tame the out of control wild beast in my head is my only way out and what consumes 95% of my energy. I make very small progress at a time so, who knows, maybe in 40 years, when I'm 70, I will be balanced enough to not hate myself to the point where I let no girl in.

you need to lurk more.There is a lot of volcels in this shithole.

I terms of looks all I expect is for a girl to have an okay face. Body doesn't matter as long as she isn't so fat that she has a moonface.

oh shit one of these threads again? hasn't even been that long.

Attached: robotshavehighstandards.png (1096x471, 35K)

err wait a minute, she doesn't look incredibly thin and good looking.

Attached: robotshavehighstandards2.png (1104x801, 214K)

whoa, what could possibly be going on

Attached: robotshavehighstandards3.png (1144x680, 113K)

it's definitely not that normies are outright lying when they say this for some reason.

Attached: robotshavehighstandards4.png (1114x1291, 271K)

i mean why would they lie, don't they care about proof like

Attached: robotshavehighstandards5.png (1008x650, 260K)

I do't understand relationships and no longer want one and I use ridiculous standards about a soulmate as an excuse to why I'll never get a gf.

this cap and...

Attached: robotshavehighstandards6.png (991x599, 143K)

robots are massively hypocritical and have no self awareness. I genuinely despise this board, it has the shittiest of shitty people and I hate that I cant stay away from it.

and this cap and...

Attached: robotshavehighstandards6.5.png (633x584, 33K)

and also this cap and...

Attached: fembotshavehighstandards.png (492x103, 7K)

and this one and don't forget...

Attached: robotshavehighstandards7.png (1130x742, 57K)

the webm, of course.

Attached: 1531537909498.webm (1041x212, 423K)

i'm not overweight, i don't like fat girls, some chubbiness is fine (like 10-20lbs overweight max). that's not much to ask for, but apparently the only girls on here are just lard asses.

robots are massively admirable and have good self awareness. I genuinely like this board, it has the loveliest of lovely people and I hate that I can't stay away from you.

Attached: 1517408163621.jpg (452x589, 21K)

bots aren't just fat, we're also too skinny and short and ugly. it's a lot easier to fail as a guy than a girl.

>implying i'd ever choose a """"FEMBOT""" from this shithole
I've had older women constantly hit up on me and tell me how handsome i am and all that jazz
I am luckily autistic enough to not further enable such degeneracy
looks can be changed; a shitty personality sticks with you until the day you die

Attached: 1531437973897.jpg (853x720, 196K)

I would date a fat girl, or an ugly girl, and I'm not bad looking at all.
Even good looking girls get interested to me up to a certain point.