I found a girl who is into me and she is a solid 9/10

I found a girl who is into me and she is a solid 9/10.
She really likes me and even told me she would let me fuck her.
The problem is , SHE HAD 6 BOYFRIENDS IN 1 YEAR AND THINKS ITS TOTALLY OKAY AND NOT MUCH. SHE ALSO TOLD ME SHE GOT FUCKED HARD BY ONE OF HER EXES BIG COCK. IM LITERALLY 5 INCHES 4.6 GIRTH SHE WILL LAUGH AT ME fuck she is also experienced and im a fucking 19 year old virgin why god why cant she be a fucking virgin as well aAAAA

Attached: 1514568180138.png (794x830, 40K)

Try to tie her down if she's that hot.

If she goes through that many in one year then your relationship is guaranteed to be a short one

Run away, big red flags on this girl

Sounds like a pump and dump gal

Imma be real. High body counts give you a bad rep. You will find a woman who will not be a hoe and one who wont make fun of you. Just wait robot

What exactly do you have to lose user?

Be up front about being a virgin. Some girls think that is hot. She has a lot of experience, just ask her to teach you. And don't get too attached because having 6 boyfriends in a year sounds mentally unstable.

6 in a year means she has commitment issues probably abandonments issues as well. I'd give her a chance but I wouldn't put more in emotionally than her

just get laid, she'll probably dump you but at least you get to fuck her

>fuck it dude just plunge your cock into a musty stinkhole where a minimum of 6 unique loads of semen have already been

Pump and dump dude. It doesn't matter if the girl is easy, get rid of your virginity. Also, tell her you're a virgin. It'll most likely make her want you even more.

Fuck her to lose virginity and hopefully become a bit less autistic. She'll dump you eventually (or you her, who knows), but who cares, really?

better that than still being a virgin

bang her u dumb fuck
how is virginity a blocker, just use a condom if youre worried about STDs

>better to get aids or herpes than be a virgin

Attached: 1531773142468.jpg (496x496, 134K)

Get the fuck out of you here you obnoxious piece of shit normalfaggot.

Even with all the risks considered, you have a golden opportunity right in front of you. Don't let it pass like a dunce or you will regret it, I guarantee that. Do what everyone else has said: go in not expecting anything to last (beside the actual banging. Be extra fucking safe so you don't catch whatever the other dudes left in her.

Be honest yet confident and calm. Don't even mention it. Play it cool. At least act like you know what you're doing. If it comes up say it but don't be a dumb about it. If you're insecure about your penis make her real horny via foreplay first. And if you can't satisfy her or ejaculate first either immediately use those fingers or tounge . As long as you aren't a total sperg you will be ok. Odds are it won't be good anyways if it's your first time. So don't worry about it.

>telling OP to put his your in a used up cunt filled with 6+ strangers cum

Kill yourself immediately faggot

Use her for practice. The relationship will be shorter than your dick anyway lmao. :^)

My pride, i want to lose my virginity to a virgin qt

Do you think if i told her im a virgin, she would want to fuck me more? Then i would feel like a bitch because i would be just another dude she took the virginity from.

Just try your best op we believe in you.

Attached: 44.jpg (251x201, 10K)

Peter O Toole the womanizer lost his virginity to a whore when he was 13. Theres no need to feel ashamed if a whore takes your virginity. Just dont commit because non virgin women are only for sex and not longlasting relationships.

One night stand buddy remember to wrap your willy so you wont get any diseases. Falling in love with this girl will hurt alot more than an STI.

if you know about her past with boyfriends, then you should know if its a real girlfriend or not.

she sounds like a fucking hoe so don't do it

I think so. Some women love to fuck virgins just so they can get the feeling of conquering someone.

ive been with 8 women this year, no condom, i have no stds or worse, they were all on the pill, just stop being a pussy you giant faggot

never tell a girl you're a virgin, do NOT do this, it's a giant red flag for women, i learned that the hard way, just lie.

Dude, just go fro it. You lose your v and you grow from it. DON'T get attached to the whore, and know it'll be temporary from the start then just enjoy the ride.

You are part of the problem , kys degenerate.

Holy shit don't be a faggot, I'd kill for a chance like that, I don't think anyone gives a shit if your dick is half an inch smaller than average, significant deviations are very uncommon she's not likely to have had a colossal dicking

She sounds awful, desu.

>he would kill to have an opportunity to fuck a used up slut

Theres a thing called prostitutes ya know

unironically lmaoing at your life, kys virgin

Pump and dump unless you want to keep your spiritual well being