Happy birthday, Elliot!

It is July 24th, 2018, Elliot Rodger's 27th birthday.
What will you do today in his honor?

Attached: portrait.png (473x704, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbRf7bcUkIC0M_7syo8IcJ8zt-Xs3FGX1
web.archive.org/web/20140524172332/https://www.youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger/feed
dropbox.com/s/hu2ghjrl27k148n/DiaryOfASupremeGentleman_nocover.pdf?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=3Bj-FSkUqzo
nytimes.com/2014/10/30/fashion/tinder-the-fast-growing-dating-app-taps-an-age-old-truth.html
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/45607764/
abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=d4cT0N13tsY
youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg&list=PLVl4Zcm7NxpZUEeJbuVU0FgAsoUvNtISf
youtube.com/watch?v=_ranBTRqnIg
genius.com/3240821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy a lottery ticket.
Happy birthday, Elliot.

play vidya, jack off, go to sleep.

Attached: fbunsZ7.gif (600x338, 754K)

I will continue to hate women

>digits
Kek smiles graciously upon him

Attached: meditating kek effigy.jpg (736x1133, 115K)

Happy birthday to king of r9k

>000
Hail Elliot!
Hail Victory!
Me? I'll have a fap just for him.

Checked! Happy birthday ER where ever you are now.

Attached: Trips.jpg (598x600, 184K)

>111
Freedom for the land!
Blood and soil!

Attached: Screenshot_2017-11-21-03-48-31_com.google.android.apps.translate.png (720x1280, 70K)

Checked and originally praised.

Attached: 1484301918899.png (800x713, 153K)

Only the best for his birthday.

Probably just post a thread or two on Jow Forums. I like his meme value, but he's delusional. I look 100 times worse than him, don't own a BMW, don't have money and have even worse social skills but even I've gotten laid.

Attached: Elliot vs door meme.png (1000x1000, 579K)

some manage to slip through the cracks somehow
You probably got lucky

also your post doesn't even make sense.
So you're ugly, so you'd probably think you'd say you atleast made it up by being social.
But you say you're neither.
So yeah... liar.

I'm gonna buy a lottery ticket and If I win Ill do a pilgrimage to Santa Barbara and visit Elliot's tomb.

Yes, but Elliot looked good, drove a nice car and came from money. There's been a lot of fake Elliot tinder threads where he got a decent amount of matches. If he had used tinder or tried approaching girls more then he would have eventually gotten the white gf he desired.

I'm gonna go to the gym

Nothing cause, Elliot is nothing like us, He looked alright and had money yet he was so inept that he couldn't even socialize to get a GF, dudes standards were way to fucking high and his plan ultimately failed considering half his victims were asian virgins who are probably like us.

He had an okcupid profile

>you will never see Elliot and Reviewbrah team up to do a starbucks review

This is the first time I've heard of this. Source?

Attached: reviewbrah and elliot.jpg (346x346, 18K)

Happy birthday Elliot!

Already 3 years

Attached: checked.jpg (481x640, 51K)

>What will you do today in his honor?
Post about it on Jow Forums and go to Jow Forums to look for a thread, even though it's barely morning in the USA.

Can you give me some music recommendations he would like?

oh yeah, I guess this is all about you.
It's nice that our beloved Lord and Savior is even able to make you feel better.

>and came from money.

Attached: 1520699918162.jpg (1022x741, 375K)

no idea, but I like youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbRf7bcUkIC0M_7syo8IcJ8zt-Xs3FGX1

oops, 4 years already.

Happy birthday Elliot. I wish things didn't go as bad as they did for you

Attached: 1532351461039.png (399x398, 261K)

Happy Birthday, Magnificent One. I'll just go on completing my immense archives concerning you and your life. I am so sorry I still could not come up with any kind of tribute to this date, to celebrate your big day. But that's because I am working on something way bigger and time consuming than a YouTube video.

Now I will go and take screen shots of your YouTube channel as it was in May, 2014. Then I might read your father's book, just to know better who you were. Part of you still lives in him after all.

web.archive.org/web/20140524172332/https://www.youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger/feed

Here's my little something for everyone for your birthday. It's humour, but the fact that someone actually took the trouble to compile it, is one of the things showing your worth.

dropbox.com/s/hu2ghjrl27k148n/DiaryOfASupremeGentleman_nocover.pdf?dl=0

Attached: In Memoriam.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

Shit on his grave. Fuck you, Elliot.

Ah fuck me, I never knew he was just a year older than me.

Well, nevermind. Press S to spit on grave.

Saved the nice 'in memoriam' pic.
This thread proves that he's among the very few people who will never die.

>and time consuming than a YouTube video.
Nice. Good luck pal. Just explode that body count.

>web.archive.org/web/20140524172332/https://www.youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger/feed
Interesting.

>dropbox.com/s/hu2ghjrl27k148n/DiaryOfASupremeGentleman_nocover.pdf?dl=0
this OTOH is pretty bad

> I am so sorry I still could not come up with any kind of tribute to this date, to celebrate your big day. But that's because I am working on something way bigger and time consuming than a YouTube video.
I hope its what I think it is

Attached: elliot rodger art.jpg (600x337, 76K)

Noone can ever fuck Elliot. He will remain among the few men who remained pure until the end.

>There's been a lot of fake Elliot tinder threads where he got a decent amount of matches. If he had used tinder
He actually had Tinder, but he complained that it was totally useless. Aside from that he had OkCupid, PlentyOf Fish, AdultFriendFinder and Graiglist accounts. I don't think that his problem with finding someone on those was his looks, as the latter experimentations with fake accounts show. It was the way he was presenting himself. Using odd nerdy usernames such as "ElliotR1" and acting all gentemanly. He was unable to behave the way his peers did and that is why everybody of his age shunned him as being someone less intelligent, even if he was way more intelligent than most of his peers. People are idiots in that sense, that they usually interpret inexplicable difference as a sign of mental disability or mental illness.

A great man

youtube.com/watch?v=3Bj-FSkUqzo

Attached: supreme gentleman.jpg (1366x768, 114K)

>He actually had Tinder,
source?
I don't think this is true. 4 years ago Tinder probably existed but was not yet a thing, I think, even in the USA.

> and acting all gentlemanly
Well I remember my first time on a dating site. I had no confidence but I knew some girl had approached me (spaghetti every time) so I thought the day I'll gather the guts to go on a dating site and make the 1st move, all the girls will like me.
It was a terrible reality check. Looking back on it, the romantic/sensitive picture betrayed self hate, I aimed too high, I believed too much in role reversal, praising some girls for having higher degrees than me... I also believed the female feedback I read online, saying they received too much standardized messages of guys playing numbers, that they wanted messages proving the guy had read the profile. So I'd throw a little compliment "hey I see you have a Masters in Law? Nice! I only have a BA but I don't mind that. Also let's be honest, you're pretty cute too" => pretty cringy and desperate, and added to an ugly loser photo, I barely got any reply from anyone (I had written to only fifteen girls, on Match and Meetic)

>TL;DR - Putting his picture on Tinder proves nothing.
I actually saw his intro on OKCupid. It was pretty solid, along the lines of "hey, this is... I like this and that, I travelled to dozens of countries including england, france (etc)"

I'm no clicking that link.

who here grew a habit of masochistic fapping to demotivational pics?

Attached: 1513904989528.png (1366x768, 484K)

This is truIy disgusting.

Thanks, helps a lot.

>4 years ago Tinder probably existed but was not yet a thing, I think, even in the USA.
Originally incubated inside Hatch Labs, the app was launched in 2012. By 2014, it was registering about one billion "swipes" per day.[7] Tinder is among the first "swiping apps",
- wikipedia

i'm gonna wear my favorite Elliot shirt and spit on women that pass bellow my apartment window to keep the tradition alive

Attached: shirt.jpg (470x560, 152K)

>- wikipedia
source for their figures (october 2014) nytimes.com/2014/10/30/fashion/tinder-the-fast-growing-dating-app-taps-an-age-old-truth.html
>Services like eHarmony, OKCupid and Match.com have proclaimed that their proprietary algorithms could calculate true love, or that math equations could somehow pluck two strangers to live happily ever after. That appears to be more fiction than fact.

>All that really matters, according to scientific researchers I spoke with from Northwestern University and Illinois State University, at least in the beginning of relationship, is how someone looks.

Oreganest.

Attached: 1501687297916.jpg (1230x902, 440K)

Nice. I was looking for the pic of someone here from last May 23d, who posted pic of him taking a latte at Starbucks, didn't find it.

Also, checked.

Attached: 1508105805613.png (780x1710, 191K)

>I think, even in the USA
Tinder was around then, but it wasn't as popular as it is now. I remember hearing about it in 2013 from Jake and Amir's "If I were you" podcast

>Nice. Good luck pal. Just explode that body count.
>I hope its what I think it is
It's got nothing to do with bodies if that's what you think. More like art and design.

>this OTOH is pretty bad
Why do you say that? Because it's halfly plagiated?

Attached: In Memoriam2.jpg (1280x956, 387K)

>tfw dated 4 girls on okc with only an anime pic

2 were 8/10
Thank god for my internet social skills

>my internet social skills
That is pretty important in the XXIst century.

>Because it's halfly plagiated?
Because it's making fun of him on his bday.

Attached: I somehow made this.jpg (1366x767, 174K)

This was the main Elliot thread from last May 23rd, you might find it here.
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/45607764/

Nothing. I never really bought into the (school) shooter power fantasy.

He probably could have gotten a gf if he wasn't obsessed with sorority girls.

>At heart, I am an introvert
ah, SHOOT !

Thanks brah!

>Elliot is nothing like us
Speak for yourself.

Tbh the best thing is, if you can come up with an excuse to not meet them for like 2 weeks. Once you hook them and pretty much talk to them every day you can expose yourself as a person that they will already like before you meet up in person.
Or just target qt shy girls

>>He actually had Tinder,
>source?
>I don't think this is true. 4 years ago Tinder probably existed but was not yet a thing, I think, even in the USA.

He said it in some discussion thread either on PUAHate or Bodybuilding.com. I never recall which. I saved a screen shot of it but it's on a memory stick I can't open right now.

Attached: In Memoriam2b.jpg (1280x956, 292K)

here's the pic!
But there were 13 hits for "latte" in the thread! it was the last one. (I'm pretty proud of my effort today)

Attached: 1529794551978.png (600x800, 850K)

He was a diagnosed sperg and in and out of therapy before he hit puberty.

You're naive if you think that having a nice car and money in the bank can totally compensate for acting like a complete weirdo.

>Because it's making fun of him on his bday.
It's a rarity too, that a lot of people missed, as it got banned, and the creator of it can not even speak about it anymore. I was at least truly happy to find the PDF as I missed the actual release.

O, glorious and and ever-victorious Saint Elliot,
Apostle and Prophet of Kek and All the Ogdoad,
Who suffered many blows and was martyred
in righteous combat against the normies;
pray for us and save us out of your love for all robots!

--a Kontankion to Saint Elliot

Attached: rodger.png (770x732, 771K)

Really? I'm actually in a beyond Elliot Rodger state rn, beyond hopeless.
I'm like him, I was pretty close to my mother (violent father), so I can't even function in this life without female companionship. I'm broken. I feel betrayed by women. I just... I had no bad intentions, really, much the contrary.
Funny how I don't meet girls online. I mostly go to Jow Forums, where every femanon gets dozens of orbiters...
I really have given up, because I'm in such a pathetic social situation broke, NEET and without friends. Thinking of violence.

So it's refreshing to hear that, though I wouldn't know where to go to meet girls online. Elliot means a lot to me because I'm quite like him, came from a wealthy family and all... Did you guys know that Victor Hugo's (Les Miz) big brother went psych ward crazy when his little brother Hugo married Adele, which he was in love with too? He became paranoid schizophrenic on the wedding day, his father got him released from hospital to try to prove him that he wasn't detained against his will. But at the first family reunion he tried to stab an aunt, to kill her. He spent the rest of his days in the psych ward. Also, a daughter of Victor Hugo, also considered a genius as a child, ended up in a psych ward, for growing erotomania for an officer who wouldn't marry her. She became convinced he was in love with her, while it wasn't true.

Elliot's skils as a writer shows he was not your random psychopath. He had talent.

oh, ok, thanks anyway. (fingers crossed for originality)

nice poem
well if I write a literary analysis I guess this post will be original enough?

>desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/45607764/
damn this thread had really nice rare pics.

Attached: 1513646085979.jpg (500x664, 42K)

>when your stepmother acts nice for the picture

Attached: 1515951979063.png (945x716, 1.19M)

Just a good kid.

Attached: 1524443153515.png (842x707, 1.25M)

>killed other fellow robots
>failed to enact his revenge on the stacies
why do we love him again?

Why do you have to be so negative?
We love him because of his book, and also the fact that he's a rare exception among mass murders, whose suicide notes are usually hidden by police, to have been able to get all his rage and life story out in the public.
It was fucking brilliant.
Even genius.com published his Manifesto. (the guy was fired)

Look at that vapid, worthless family. Kid was screwed from the start.

They seems happy and looks like he is loved desu

Happy birthday, ElIiot.

If anyone wants to read his manifesto, here it is.
abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf

Happy birthday Elliot :) ORIGINAL COMMENT

Happy birthday you dead mutt

its what he would have done
oregano

His ideas were truly ahead of his time.

Attached: 1502211773838.jpg (640x360, 35K)

You boys going for some vanilla latte today?

Attached: 1495455995552.gif (450x253, 1.46M)

I've been reading through his manifesto for the first time. I had no idea he was a WoW addict - Jesus this is so captivating. He's a few years younger than me, but our lives actually have so much in common. I'm not done reading yet. Right now I'm at the part just a few months before his massacre.

One of the more fascinating parts is how his financial life was totally secure. His Mom briefly dated George Lucas and so he got to go to the premiere of Episode 1? Holy shit Young user Me is SOO jealous. Plus all his descriptions of amazing tourism, restaurant experiences, and just accumulating thousands of dollars as gifts from relatives regularly.
It makes me wonder how much worse my ego would've been in my incel days if I had been treated like this.

I'll have sex with my gf in his honor.

He drove an old BMW for like the last two years of his life. That is true. But it's a bit out of context. First, he lived in like 1% California, which an old BMW is barely eye turning. And two, at that point in his life, he was already past the point of no return mentally and was legit insane. Like throwing drinks at couples in public crazy.

The best Elliot Rodger video tribute to honour his birthday.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4cT0N13tsY

I Ioved tribute master's tributes too, but as this is the absolutely best Phil Collins song and one of the best songs of the 80's, it's my favorite.

Attached: tumblr_otkrg6hYay1wo710lo1_1280.jpg (1049x590, 89K)

Elliot Rodger movie when??

his story is a tale what happens to broken families and abused males #SAD

Attached: pepe210.png (657x527, 51K)

Is that what you think motivated him to believe because he's related to British aristocracy that makes him automatically better than someone who is related to slaves?

He was a pedo. He was very much a pedo. He was such a pedo, he dead.

Attached: into goats.jpg (629x436, 54K)

Elliot Rodger, the Supreme Gentleman.
I'll make sure to drink a glass of wine in the memory of the hero today. Remember his deeds, his words.

I think I'll also roleplay as Elliot Rodger today, like I always do during Retribution Day. Though I'll only stay at home, so it'll be online.
Was thinking about contacting oneitis today, seeing this thread was the sign Saint Elliot sent for me not to do so.
Thank you, Elliot Rodger, the alpha male.

Attached: elliot golden final form.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

>Digits cuntfirm
Feelsgoodman

Attached: 1526045758025.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Normies OUT

origiolly

He will return to enact the Day of Retribution as originally planned, I truly believe that.

I sometimes daydream of myself as a superpowerful villain raising Elliot, the Columbros, Cho, Wellington and others from death to be my henchmen when we lay waste on the normalfags.

Attached: naruto obito and jinchuriki.jpg (1456x1059, 341K)

>You probably got lucky
In which meaning of the term?

Here's the playlist of the songs in his videos. He had a bretty nice taste
youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg&list=PLVl4Zcm7NxpZUEeJbuVU0FgAsoUvNtISf

Attached: Phil Spencer dance.gif (678x564, 1020K)

Happy birthday to Saint Elliot.

Attached: oursaintelliot.jpg (230x219, 10K)

Oh shit, I share a birthday with Elliot? Wonderful

lol dang why doesn't anyone ever talk about what an absolute shit homelife he had?

supreme happy birthday fren

Tanks. I never go to Starbucks but I will today for Elliot.

Another absolute gem tribute video. Also, one of the most beautiful songs of the 80's.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ranBTRqnIg

Man now that i read his life i feel sorry for him. His stepmom was a complete cunt.

Attached: Sad Pepe..jpg (550x535, 27K)

>Man now that i read his life i feel sorry for him.
Now you have to read the Genius.com version with all possible annotations in it.

genius.com/3240821

truly a god amongst men, the supremest gentleman of them all, happy birthday rodge

Attached: 25d.png (469x636, 431K)