Just ordered a box of insulin syringes and a bottle of citric acid

I'm going all in

Attached: e22e62c5.jpg (1440x810, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uPwyJShM3ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

epic dude bro weed lmao

bumping this thread for my fellow drugbros

Got really high today and grilled chicken, it was a good day. thinking about doing 450mg dxm tommorow which will be my first experience with dxm, any advice Anons? Should I smoke durning it?

so you're shooting crack? thats the only drug i know that u need citric acid to break it down to shoot it

Why does Adderall make me so sleepy ahhhhhhh I took 20mg and fell asleep for 8 hours fuckk.

>Just ordered a box of insulin syringes and a bottle of citric acid
>I'm going all in
I don't think that will feel very good
Try chocolate milk instead

#4 heroin too I believe

#3 heroin

originalmente

a calm little bump before bed

Running out of drugs, probably going to use the last of my xanax and quit cold turkey again to have another seizure

It's indeed epic to fap and experience the most intense orgasms of your life, all because you've smoked some bud.

What a shame you'll never get to experience it though.

You should have stopped at smoking weed. Now your life is in shambles.

Got any evidence to back that one up doc or is that just kinda your feelings talking

Attached: 1531984788371.jpg (253x229, 48K)

Can't you space the xanax out to avoid seizures instead of going cold turkey right away?

only person i knew who sold weed just moved out of town a few days ago and i ran dry tonight. i'm gonna try to get a med card but until that time it looks like it's back to drinking and maybe occasionally tripping. i have a decent stock of benzos too but i don't really want to start using those regularly again, nowadays i only take them to end a trip and get some sleep.

Attached: 1506582715236.jpg (566x508, 72K)

It's my feefees and crack addict documentaries.

Just doesn't seem sustainable to me.

weed doesnt give you an epic fap you fucking retard do some real drugs
cringe

Should I quit smoking weed?

It's on my long "fix depression" list, but I was depressed long before I started smoking weed.

I like c-c-cocaine.

it's heroin, not crack

i'd probably try coke if i had money to burn

okay bros what is a good cannabis strain for somebody who gets paranoid on it? I want one that just lets me enjoy things more, like video games, anime, fapping or watching movies, nothing introspective just uplifting and enjoyable, energetic

Attached: 134.jpg (1024x968, 132K)

Hey drugbots. Decided to cool it on the DXM and take some red bail kratom. Took 6 grams. Feel good. Relaxes me while I practice guitar

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uPwyJShM3ug

Rate me.

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x224, 20K)

I think you should keep your first time just dxm. Make sure to post your first expierence here tomorrow. Or tell us how it is while you're in it. 2nd time defiantly try weed with it. Is it robo cough?

planning to get some san pedro cactus soon for both my love of cactus and because i want to try mescaline

Choccy milk is the best drug

Yes it fucking does wtf.
You're the retard.
Cringe...

this us b8 isn't it?

Still not sure if I take coffee at noon. Might have trouble sleeping afterwards

Depends. How do you feel while high?

Yea sure weed is pretty good but have you tried fapping with a buzz on?

A S C E N D E D

Attached: 1523761728648.jpg (400x527, 46K)

Indica but everyone sells Hybrids nowadays anyways..

>retard do some real drugs
t.addict who has to visit the needle exchange for the rest of his life

No thanks, I'll stick to my pussy weed and the occasional mushroom trip.

Read the DXM faq if you haven't already.
Did you get that amount from a dosage calculator? If you didn't, use a calculator to redose, it's worth punching in a few numbers for having a smooth trip.

450mg is a second plateau trip, unless you're a bit heavy (dose is dependant on weight), not recommended for the first time (by me lol), you'll trip quite a bit. (Can someone confirm/deny that 1st plateau is a good start?)
You should be fine as the 3rd plateau is where it gets a bit hectic.

People say smoking is fine on it but if you're feeling overwhelmed don't - it'll for sure add to the trip. IMO don't smoke for your first time, try to experience it 'vanilla', then experiment with both later.

Please report back I haven't tried it yet myself because i haven't got the time ATM but I've been reading the FAQ extensively.

Trip safe

By buzz you mean alcohol? That just makes me want to dick around and relax while weed gets me horny to a primal degree.

What obscure drugs do you guys wanna try
I wanna try 2C-E or 2C-P or one of the DOx compounds so badly but they're almost impossible to find beyond going the deep web

Please do not use my wife to promote degeneracy

How do I achieve the drug effect without having any lads

It calms me. It at least subdues my cycling, negative thoughts, most of the time. Sometimes it intensifies them.

What about 2c-b? That's not as hard to find (I'm assuming). Called 'Nexus' in the UK apparently.
A friend has done it and said he wasn't expecting a full psychedelics experience.
Others online say it's comparable to MDMA+a low dose of LSD combined.

Personally I'd like to try MXE (RIP) but good luck with getting that anymore. 2C-B also. Planning to do DXM soon but it's not really that obscure.

Honestly you're best bet is darknet. It's not that hard to get LSD but I can't speak for other drugs.

2C-B doesn't seem that intense
I want a long lasting mindbending psychedelic trip that's different from lsd or shrooms
But yeah the darknet is the only place that has what I want

Quick question bros, is weed tea (made with butter afaik) worth making? Smoking doesn't do much for me, I got bored of it and doing it too much just causes sleepiness. Also, if i do make it, should I just drink one cup and wait an hour to see how it goes? Is there any risk of nausea (I don't normally have any problems with weed, not even paranoia or anxiety)?

Attached: images.png (235x214, 7K)