Chance to do crazy chick

Hello r9k, there is this 19 yo girl in my building who has basically tried to seduce me. I'm certain of this because at some point she hugged me, grabbed my dick and asked me if I was all alone in my apt right now. However she is a bit crazy to the point that she's in and out of mental hospitals every few weeks. What is wrong with her you ask? Well:

>sudden and severe bouts of depression that require her to be supervised
>sometimes but rarely gets insanely angry if she feels like she got stood up/abandoned (I have heard her scream at people like a nutcase before)
>annoying mood swings
>other things she's very vagua about

Also she claims she gets so horny sometimes that she masturbates in class, which I think is an exaggeration but idk. Her ex said their relationship was mostly normal with some occasional craziness but nothing he couldn't handle.

I am a 24 year old virgo and I'm really considering this.

Should I take my chances?

Attached: WWUq4Av.jpg (500x666, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAsfV-K4N00
youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just do it dont kid yourself youre not gonna get this chance again

Do you wanna have your dick cut off?

You have the opportunity to mold your very own yandere and you're asking fags like us?

Yeah, sure, why not, just wear condoms or make her take birth control.

You'd have to be retarded to actually go through with this. Listen to your gut, OP

Is she something like pic?
Anyway, do it man.
But remember to never come back here.

Attached: 1486220538104.jpg (291x405, 17K)

I saw a green text about someone getting literally raped by a girl known to have mental issue.
Let things happen if you feel comfortable then do it

You don't need our approval.

Be careful be verrry careful here

Attached: wantedsweat.gif (260x130, 496K)

Just do it. Make sure she doesn't force you to do shit such as fuck without a condom. Make sure shes not a jealous type.

No she's brunette with braces which happens to be exactly my 'fetish' if you would call it that. Also she's way more attractive than the girl in the OP pic.

do it
crazy bitches are great in bed

Just do it
It'll blow up in your face but you'll get laid and have a story to tell after the dust settles

This sounds like an absolute disaster waiting to happen. You might as well go for it, though.

>sometimes but rarely gets insanely angry if she feels like she got stood up/abandoned
This right here is the red flag to end all red flags, in all likelihood she's a fucking BPD cunt who you'd be best off staying as far away from as possible

As long as you know it's eventually gonna be a train wreck and cause you pain in the end, go for it.

These comments are confusing and contradictory. Am I fucked either 2ay?

Premartial sex is sinful, so no

the general consensus about crazies in this board is that sex is great but your life will be fucked. your call OP

Meh I've moved several times in the past 5 years, never got attached to people and materialistic shit so I think a I'll be fine unless she claims rape. Also she was literally just now knocking on my door so I'm gonna see what's up.

Do it, she won't kill you so if anything it will be at least fun

Condoms. Birthcontrol is not reliable enough in the hands of a crazy woman.
Talking from experience.

It probably isn't worth the risk but if you think its your only chance go for that shit.

never put it in a crazy

fucking do it already idiot I would have killed for chance like this when i was a 24 y/o virg

She sounds like she has Borderline Personality Disorder. RUN THE FUCK AWAY. Like fuck my ass even consider changing apartments or something, at no point do you put your dick in this bitch. They're also known to be massive sluts, incase you're one of those no hymen no diamond retards

Should you take your chances? absolutely.

Even knowing things will go wrong ahead of time won't prepare you for the inevitable shipwreck. Also, use protection.

Are you a 30 yo wizard now?

Under normal circumstances I'd tell you not to stick your dick in crazy, but this is Jow Forums, and let's be honest, you may never get another chance.

So go ahead, stick your dick in crazy. Make sure you wrap it before you tap it, though.

And bring your own condoms, don't trust her not to poke holes in them.

Just hit it go with the flow then boot the sitch when it becomes uncomfortable stop overthinking

the bipolar ride is not a fun one, the only gf I ever had was exactly like you described.
it was a nightmare, she required constant attention, was always sad/angry except for those short blissful moments when she forgot to be insane and acted like a kind thoughtful person for a day

if you feel you can pump and dump without getting stabbed go for it, but don't enter a meaningful relationship with an insane chick

If you grind it and pour it in her glass it could work

Invite her in your place and put gopros or spy cams to prove it wasnt rape.
>If she enjoyed it she wanted it

this was 2h ago so I guess OP is getting his cum ripped out of his balls for the 10th time tonite rip

I think this could have long term consequences but at the same time, if you don't fuck her she could still accuse you of shit out of spite

Do it you fucking homo

At least then there wont be DNA evidence.

Lol I wish but that didn't happen

Sounds like BPD. It'll be the best sex you'll ever have, but there's a good chance she'll ruin your life.

>red flag to end all red flags
She hasn't fucked a nigger tho

You are only fucked relatively to how you will handle the hard situations, I would go for it, just be safe and try to not get killed or charged for rape.

I briefly dated a mentally unstable chick
I had this constant fear that she would have an episode while sucking my dick and bite it off

>tfw no schizo gf

youtube.com/watch?v=FAsfV-K4N00

But was the sex gud thi?

>try not to
How would one do that? Wear a bulletproof vest while fucking and have a witness present at all times?

Spy cams + mics

If that is her in OP then yes of course OP what are you gay?

If not then please refer to below

youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

What is the point in even fucking her if he is gunna wear a johnny?

Just pull out.

Just pump and dump

Stay clear or record everything on a hidden cam if that would be admissible as evidence in the event of a false rape claim. There's a very high probability she will cry rape as soon as she becomes annoyed at you for whatever stupid reason.

OP, listen to me. I don't know what others told you already.
As a Virgo myself who has/had something for crazy girls I know what you feel dude. If you're a virgo, you probably think that you can somehow take care of her even if she's "crazy" and that you taking care of her and being a good bf in general will suffice for a good relationship.
Do you feel like you can take care of that ? Are you willing to put everything you have to make this relationship works ? Then go ahead dude, Virgo are good healers (Take that with caution, astrology isn't science. It's cool to be aware of it but don't take it to seriously)
Or do you yourself struggle with your own problems right now ? You're insecure, need feel like you can rely on your partener ? Then I advise you to forget her.

tl;dr If you think you can deal with her shit then go ahead but if you are not sure you could it. Don't do it.

Attached: 1529952765361.gif (500x436, 1.35M)

Fortune has been good to you. Don't miss this opportunity. Use rubber. You don't know what stds she might be harbouring.

Cunt.
>Then go ahead dude, Virgo are good healers (Take that with caution, astrology isn't science. It's cool to be aware of it but don't take it to seriously)
Virgo = virgin, newfag.

i would say go for it if you two didnt live in the same building and she didnt know where you lived. a crazy girl knowing where you live is the absolute worst

Your comment is literally pure cancer :)
I ain't a virgin, don't put me in the same basket as you user.
Make a useful comment or counter-argument next time or don't comment at all :) Thank you have a nice day

Attached: 1529885497182.jpg (952x689, 70K)

how retarded you have to be to think OP meant his zodiac sign, dumbfuck

Like the guy who replied to you already said, I meant virgin. Second of all this is a just-sex thing. She is pretty promiscuous and when she gets her bouts of horniness she will fuck any guy who is decent-looking and not a complete stranger. I don't want a relationship with that. There's no taking care of her, her parents do that plenty and I'm sure she has no interest in being in a monogamous relationship, not that it would matter since I don't want to be with the girl that multiple guys in the complex fucked.

Guy misunderstands OP's post and outs effort into responding and is immidiately attacked by meanfags
Maybe OP is a virgo by chance and it helps him, dont be a retard

DON'T STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY.

How many times does it need to be said? It's a meme for a reason.

You do not want a person like this potentially obsessing over you.
You do not want a person like this in a position to throw a rape accusation at you.

IT IS NOT FUCKING WORTH IT.

so what hapened, did you tap her yet? you said she's at your door

you need to neck yourself if you believe in astrology, period. Also OP didn't mean his sign see

Is she a gemini?

Fuck that crazy puss my dude, it will probably be the best sex of your life

Better to use your it at least once and then have it cut off than never use it.

Yeah she was at my door but for something different. A bunch of us at the complex are "friends" if you can even call it that. Basically a bunch of people with the same views and work so we blew off work and had a minor BBQ. She was there to tell me about it.

You being mean again, no wonder noone likes you

Interesting thread ore bump

close, 29

just bang her harder than she ever been banged before and then ignore her

Are you planning to get a hooker soon? Cuz this is just not cool man.

You're a pathetic virgin. You can't handle a regular relationship, nevermind a crazy one.

not possible to safely get a hooker where I live and I'm too poor for it regardless.

I'm 26 and a virgin. I haven't had a conversation with a female in 2 years at least. Obviously I talk to them when I'm checking out at the grocery store etc but I'm talking about a real mano-a-womano conversation. I'm just wondering, I'm not exactly repulsive and neither am I fatally socially awkward, so I do wonder how I ended up here.

How did YOU end up in your position? Is there something seriously wrong with you?

Sex*

Who's talking about a relationship?

How would that, in any way, help the fucking situation?

Bumping this thread to the 300

they say dont stick your dick in crazy user...But this gril is cute,fuck her brains out man

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJ.jpg (249x248, 13K)

That is NOT the girl.

The actual girl is (IMO) way hotter.

then stick your dick in her,do you want a gf or a relationship?

Seriously tho if shes hot try her out see if you actually like her not just the feeling of her pussy and see if you actually love her,sounds to me like she is bipolar or something

>Should I take my chances?
Yes
It will be just as bad afterwards once she's left you, but it will be a different kind of bad. Whether you're a Virgin or a guy who had sex once, it sucks, and you'll always wish for the other state.
Just use this opportunity to go down to run your mouth all over her pussy untI'm she cums while you fun down her throat

Tbh m8 i have tried dating a girl who sounds about half as crazy as that and it is ultimately impossible. These typesof women will rationalize sabotaging both of your lives completely

This, the risk will make it fun and you could get a good story if things go tits up, just make it out in one piece.

Attached: 1879084785760.gif (508x407, 1.91M)

>I ain't a virgin
>On Jow Forums
Pick one.

I don't want a relationship with her. 3 guys in my apartment complex have had sex with her, and there's a 4th one who left a few months ago. There are several others that I've personally met, and then there are the ones that I don't even know about.

I do not want to touch that romantically at all. She's cool and she's sexy as fuck but even thinking about being with her romantically makes me sick.

Do it. It doesn't matter what she's like if shes fucking crazy or not. She is a 10/10 qt3.14

Then just fuck her and see how it turns out if you're that desperate

That's not her in the OP. Said like 100 times.

Go for it.

She might stick a knife through your heart while you sleep, but atleast you won't die a virgin.

Attached: 1493239822927.jpg (1200x1600, 210K)