Why most pedophiles are gay? If you think about about it women faces are just more infantile than men's faces...

Why most pedophiles are gay? If you think about about it women faces are just more infantile than men's faces, so why etherosexual are a lot less likely to be pedos? Is it just sheer mental illness?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

didn't mean to post it here and i can't delete it, so it's here if you want to discuss

I think most pedos are hetero tbf

t. homo libtard

I dont want to discuss about it.Please delete it

i don't remember the statistics but like 90% of abused child are boys. And if you think about the cathlolic church and the pedophile scandal, you'll also realize that there is a percentage of gay people in the catholic church very high. that isn't a coincidence

I've heard the opposite, that 90% of child molestation victims are girls being abused by men

does anybody got any accurate stats on this shit??

Attached: 1524730901999.jpg (534x566, 33K)

thats not blatantly untrue

Attached: 100424abbott2.jpg (386x398, 30K)

delete the not, i was typing another thing and fucked it up

The other way around, most gays are pedophiles.

and both pedophiles are gays, they're both true statements

When her ass 7 but so is her age

Attached: 1531598979727.jpg (300x300, 12K)

They're not gay, they're pedos.
Their sexual attraction works fundamentally differently, they don't want boys, or girls respectively of their sexuality, they just want children.
They simply have easier access to boys because paren't aren't as protective of them.

Homosexuals make up only 1% of the population yet they are 2/3 of the worlds pedophiles, this is why we need to load some mags and drop some fags

Attached: 1532199646359s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Who is that cum extractor and is there more?

being a pedo is just as much of a mental illness as being a faggot

She is Leafy's sister

Why are virtually all pedophiles men?

Attached: D19AC535-1715-4B36-8996-7DB6B86609EA.jpg (894x894, 144K)

Does that graph inculde people molested by women or is it just men. If it just sexual abuse committed by all genders then it's inaccurate.

>Why are virtually all pedophiles men?
testosterone is a bitch

The real question why are they virtually all gay men?

Why are all gays men and all lesbians women

Attached: confused anime question mark.jpg (300x168, 5K)

i'm a lesbian man, and don't you dare suggesting that i'm not. that's my nature

because apparently men cant be raped

Shoeonhead.

Don't waste your time, she's a crypto-stacey

There are women pedo's they just get away with it more because of society viewng them as lesser

>crypto-stacey
So there is pron?