When was the last time you stood up for yourself after being disrespected?

When was the last time you stood up for yourself after being disrespected?

Attached: Untitled.png (954x1633, 205K)

Yea fuck that. Every time I've bought shit on EBay I get an email saying it's in the mail the next day. If she had something come up she should've contacted YOU first and let you know. Dumb cunt. Did you get your money back?

>censoring her name
Why?

Latest message is from 10 minutes ago, I'm waiting for the original delivery date (today) to expire then taking it up with ebay as that's as soon as you can do it.

who the fuck buys used dvds of old films like donnie darko

Years ago, at an internship. Ask for a paperpusher and think you'll get someone to move furniture? yeah fuck that.

But I mostly do not, honestly.
Disrespect mostly comes from packs of young males looking for shit to bash on around here, and with no bros to watch my back I'll sooner take the cowards way.

>When was the last time you stood up for yourself after being disrespected?
I can't remember

Because it was a pain in the arse to get my eBay/PayPal accounts set up back in the day and I don't want to jeapordise that. It took a good 6 months before I got all their dumb security checks and restrictions over and done with. If I post her username and someone screencaps this shit and sends it to ebay then there's a tiny but real chance MY shit would get fucked up.

I slashed this kid's tires in front of him after he and his friends made fun of me while I minded my own business.

>who the fuck buys used dvds of old films like donnie darko

I don't usually but it's one of my favourite films, I like the box and the artwork and it's selling for the price of a sandwhich. Fuck Blurays, they have ugly boxes and they're never cheaper than 10 bongs.

I watch everything on my laptop anyway, this is just to have something physical I can put on a shelf and appreciate.

Jesus christ you're a baby. That's fucking embarrassing.

She sold me an item then was too lazy to post it until I pestered her. She wasn't on holiday and she doesn't have sick parents, she's a lazy cunt and I want the item I fucking paid for.

Doesn't matter if it's a cheap DVD, I paid for it and I want it.

I feel you OP. I hardly ever buy Digital media, just because there's something nostalgic and permanent about owning a nice, solid physical copy you can look at whenever you want

I used to sell a lot of stuff on eBay. The latest I posted it was 2 days after I received the order, even during the turmoil of vacations/moving, and I paid for priority/first class shipping because of that. A week is inexcusable.

Emo boy acting like a tough guy to some girl online, you sure showed them bud.

>m'lady can do no wrong

You'll never get laid

could have OP been nicer? sure
but that doesnt change the consequences of her actions, which is a refund for OP and negative feedback for her
a simple message over ebay would have sufficed, but she chose not to contact him, it is her fault

Kind of pathetic that anyone would white knight her. She is a huge cunt and deserves death. If you are too stupid and incompetent to run a business then don't go on ebay. Ever. No exceptions.
I mean there are options in place that makes it easy to let your customers know when you are on vacation, or if you have sick parents. Hecc, just mention somewhere that you have trouble printing a label and mailing stuff, so it usually takes you 10 days or so to figure out. Honesty is always the best policy. Sounds like she is a scammer tbdesu.Even when I've gone on vacation or helped take care of sick people I still understood English and knew how to push a button.

>op why u such a whiny bitch lol man up
OP is right to complain, this dumb bitch literally has no excuse to keep delaying this shipping. Sure he could be chill and wait but this bitch will never learn, and if op doesn't write a negative review people will buy from her stupid ass again.
It's like ordering from Taco Bell and having some weed scented niggers at the front counter tell you it's gonna be a 20 minute wait. (Happened to me) The drive thru was empty and their was loud rap music and laughter in the back. I just walked away and ate somewhere else, and wrote a negative comment to the upper management. Checked back another day and all the nogs were fired and they had actual competent employees.
As a customer there should be a limit to your sympathy for others. Otherwise low-intellect people take advantage of your kindness.

Attached: __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_tayutai_user_xruy3332__sample-947a75f7d557ba86c756eabce775df49.jpg (850x1133, 169K)

dis nigga really gonna bitch and whine about all of 3 pounds i can already guess your ethnicity
you ""people"" really should all just drop dead

Attached: 1529629906247.png (747x773, 23K)

I did at work a couple of months ago. My supervisor just said "there's no need for yelling, that's a bit uncalled for".

>tfw painted as the bad guy for sticking up for myself

I'm white retard, it's the principle not the money

probably a scam man
happens all the time with shit that costs