How do I out-lift loneliness?

How do I out-lift loneliness?

Attached: 088082.jpg (633x768, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svjZhhJWN_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whenever you feel lonely go to the gym, stop thinking and just go full automatic mode until you are completely sore then go home, take a cold shower eat and sleep

Attached: 1530052470824.jpg (1440x960, 167K)

Does any1 have a good answer...damn you all

Attached: 1530728576502.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

reading books has helped me

lift your own dick
into your own
mouth :-)

You can't.

Trust me I've tried.

Attached: 1480101745414.jpg (519x422, 20K)

>see friends every weekends
>Still insanely lonely
Don't know what to do anymore. I tried books, walking, working 60h every week and developping myself as a person but nothing change. The moment my head hit the pillow the loneliness is back.

Mount and blade warband

This. Even if someone is cool with being alone at one time chances are he'll be hurtin several years down the road. I have personally seem three isolated (by choice) people end up with severe behavioral health problems years later. The brain needs social interaction just like the body needs water. It can hold out for a while but not forever.

You're only lonely because you're telling yourself you need people around you.
When you stop talking to yourself so much, you'll free up energy for more fun and productive things, like your fitness, your education, and your professional life. Needy people are scary people, especially if they're men. Have a productive life on your own terms, and the right people will gradually want to work alongside you. Pity is not friendship.

If you feel anxious or stressed after lifting, do some cardio for a while instead. Lifting increases your blood pressure after a workout (making you feel stressed and possibly angry), whereas jogging lowers your blood pressure (chilling you out and making your mind calmer).

make a social media page and whore for attention

Sleep without a pillow. I've found it to be very comfortable, user.

A gf probably helps.

Get so big that your gravitational pull is enough to attract others.

Here's how I conquered loneliness, but it's not an easy journey.

>Was 21 year old virgin
>Met girl from a state over on Jow Forums (yes, bad idea)
>Fall in love
>On and off LDR for a while
>Girl moved in
>Girl abused me
>We broke up
>She spent the next 2 years keeping me on the edge of my seat about whether or not we could get back together
>got engaged to a guy who threatened to kill my little sister (only other person I gave a fuck about back then) if I kept talking to her a year after she left me
>would still periodically message me saying she loved me
>last time she messaged me was a few weeks before her wedding
>told me she loved me, not him, that he was raping her
>called her parents about it and they threatened to have me arrested if I contacted her or them again

I was in love with her for four years, but you can't hold those feelings through anything. Falling in love isn't a choice, but neither is falling out.

Now I'm empty. I'm way more succesful in every single way except relationships, and my friends all question why I don't get a gf, but you'd only want one if you hadn't been abused.

I get that another girl would be unlikely to scream at me, hit me, throw things at me like she did. I get it.

But that's logical. Emotionally, I'm empty now.

That's how I beat loneliness.

Below all of the memes, banter and insults that shape Jow Forums, there is just a bunch of people who are really sad and broken emotionally who just come here to forget about their lifes for a while or at least evade stuff.
Maiby, after all, we are not all gonna make it..

Nah bruh, we are all going to make it

People who say they prefer to be alone have normally adopted that attitude because they've had no other choice
>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=svjZhhJWN_Y

Attached: hurin_by_fragoulis-d6muazb.jpg (1024x662, 147K)

Depends what you mean by making it. Like I said, I'm succeeding in other areas (work, fitness, social life), I just don't have or want a girlfriend.

I'm sure if the right girl turns up I'll change my mind, because it would be stupid to reject a potential good thing just because of muh trauma, but, when I stopped wanting her, I stopped wanting anyone. I think it was a defence mechanism, but even if it stops me from having a few moments of exquisite happiness with a beautiful girl, it also stops the suicide threats, the accusations of cheating, the blocking and unblocking, the heartbreak and the brutal reality that she might be being raped, and there's nothing you can do about it that can come with falling in love.

I know this is a skewed view. I know it's not normal to view potential relationships this way, and I know one day I'll be able to pull myself out of it, regardless of whether there's another woman in my life. But I will never again be a weak enough person to accept being treated like she treated me, and if no one's willing to be the girlfriend I believe I deserve, then I'll have no one, and I'll be ok with that.

It might not sound like it, but I'm as happy as I can be, given the circumstances. I think I'm making it, I think more so when I was lonely enough to jump on the first relationship that turned up without considering the consequences.

I think I'm making it, anyway, and that's what counts in the end I think. Our individual perceptions of our circumstances are the important thing.

>People who say they prefer to be alone have normally adopted that attitude because they've had no other choice

Maybe. Maybe not. I was always a private person, even before all this. Some things I may have been forced to accept, but that's just called growing up.

Even if this is loneliness, I'd rather be lonely, than suffocated.

alcohol

ive never felt more lonely than when in long term relationships

I hug pillows when not lifting

Attached: 1503864292513.jpg (425x509, 133K)

You have to hit the sweet spot. Be fit enough to attract a woman, but not so fit that it's obvious you're a gym rat.

Trips confirmed we are all gonna make it boys

Drop the barbell on your neck while trying to Max out only after shouting LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!

We're all gonna be sick cunts bros

>tfw ww3 starts before we get a proper sequel.

Yes and no. Yes I've had to change some view points to deal with the rejection of others, but no in that my childhood and life experiences have led me to have trouble connecting with others. I've dealt with hardships that so few people experience, let alone imagine, that they mostly speak about mundane garbage that I can only feign interest in for so long. It's hard to care about Becky who works with you at Target who was being a bitch today when I'm concerned with shit like whether or not my liver will be able to handle this life saving medicine I should be on.

Sometimes I think I have autism, but I just remind myself that its depressive apathy towards others' nonsense problems. I volunteer at homeless shelters and can completely sympathize with their issues. But not for the majority of typical people's lives

^this is gold

Yep. Held out for 9 years myself. Now doing everything in my power to reverse it.

>mfw my friend told me that the best looking girl at my job has secretly had a crush on me this whole time
>She approached him and started asking him about me because she wanted to learn more about me
>Told me that she got all flustered when I was around and talked to her once
>Pretty similar people as well
>Talk to her again
>She tells that friend that she felt really happy today because of it

d-did I win, Jow Forums...?

Attached: 95f31f6ce805ee237575440c5029213c.png (499x430, 189K)

I doubt any girl has had a crush like that on me ever. Seems like a nice thing to have someone actually like you. I basically just orbitted and begged my two only gfs to be my gfs. Feels bad man.

Move past orbiting, improve yourself and then approach women. I've struck out more times than I've hit a home run. Good luck, user.

I can't tell if I actually think this is wrong or if its just exactly what I don't want to hear

Attached: 1518204887334.jpg (225x225, 6K)

but then I'd be at the gym 24/7

so be it

Through apotheosis

Attached: 1525012947802.jpg (562x856, 78K)

Which is a bad thing?

Trips, let's go

If you want you can lift hard enough that you forget about anything (if you are no hormonelet)

> letting yourself get abused by a fucking woman

yep this ones going in my cringe compilation

>post is about becoming a god
>pic related is a manlet
Reminder that if you're a manlet, achieving a "godlike" physique is impossible.

Attached: when will they learn.jpg (1080x1033, 293K)

>at my job

Is life even worth living when you arent Heroic 9HDS?

well i did some calculations and it seems like i'm 8 heads tall.
height 196cm
head 24cm

By not being a gigantic faggot

>see friends every weekends
>they all love me
>they want to make all sorts of plans with me
>they always say im great
>return home
>feel even lonelier than before
>feel like a boring and worthless person

i know there is something wrong with my head

8 1/2 heads
nice

>tfw 7.5 head Archduke of Manlets

Attached: 1494839031658.jpg (639x607, 123K)

This is retarded and just means that "heroic" = peabrain head

Go back in time and stop yourself from mouthbreathing
Loneliness = ugly face

Youre longing for something more intimate. Friends are great but they do not satisfy the needs of wanting a loving partner.

When you see your friends you are reminded of the hole inside of your heart that they cant ever fill.

Sauce on pic

start doing more things so you dont have time to think about that.

God when did lifting become this beta way of dealing with life problems

>I wanna lift to stop feeling insecure!
>Can lifting fix my autism?
>Will lifting get me laid, 30 year old khv here btw
>Why doesnt lifting cure my loneliness
>Will lifting finally get me a gf?
>Im lifting to fix my depression why isnt it working!

God just stfu pussies, lift to become a strong motherfucker. All these other bitchboy problems are not fixed in the gym

user, are you me? Reading this post made me feel a sense of kinship I haven't ever felt before.

I'm glad you're doing okay, user. I hope we both make it some day.

I remember you from the mire thread. Gotta ask her out man

almost haiku

get a hobby

learn to cut ties jesus. yoh should have excommunicated her the minute she abused you, whatever that means

Attached: photo.gif (358x358, 1.85M)

seek fulfillment

i'm a manlet and my model ex said i looked like the statue of david, so

Cringe