Boys I need help

I really want to go to the store to get some soda pop but I'm afraid of going because I dress in really baggy clothes. I feel like the normalfags are staring at me and secretly smirking when they see me. How do I go and not give a damn about what they think and not hurt my self esteem?

Attached: scared.gif (320x240, 216K)

>scared to go outside because he cares about what normalfags think about him
Unless it's some Stacey you're trying to impress why care, people who make fun of other people's fashion are retarded

Attached: 1529036468741.jpg (966x635, 286K)

No one cares to even look at you. Why think that they'll pay attention to your clothes?

>I really want to go to the store to get some soda pop but I'm afraid of going because I dress in really baggy clothes. I feel like the normalfags are staring at me and secretly smirking when they see me. How do I go and not give a damn about what they think and not hurt my self esteem?
It's probably not because of the baggy clothes and you just generally have anxiety. I wish I knew user. Just google some gay ass normie advice on how to be less anxious, I think that's the best you can do without getting inebriated.

just pretend you are being ironic at all times

As a retail cuck we see a lot of shit so the staff won't care about you, it's even rare that customers actually pay much attention to eachother desu. Just go in, buy your shit, get out, and then suck my dick faggot.

just take care of yourself, be clean do sport, even if its jogging and wear clothes you like, problem solved. Its not that hard really, you just have to spare some time to get off the computer and do it

I'm socially anxious so I understand how you feel. I didn't wash my clothes for a year because I was scared of going to the laundry store.
First step is realizing no one actually gives a shit about you, people only think about themselves. Like you right now, you are so self absorbed that you think everyone is out there looking for you. It's normal.
What somewhat helps is to stop focusing on yourself, instead focus on them. Look at how they dress, what they are doing, what you think is going through their heads, etc. That way you can see them as actual humans with their own lives and not as monsters whose only purpose there is to torment you.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F411057%2Fcb0b7bec-4 (950x534, 100K)

Noboydy is paying you that much attention you self absorbed weirdo and if they are staring while you're dressed down that means you're qt3.14

I wear Jnco jeans.

I haven't heard that word since like 2002

Attached: IMG_1846.jpg (544x466, 45K)

Stop being a conformist and recognize you have better fashion than them

>I wear Jnco jeans.
Jesus Christ why

Tyrone what do you actually look like? I always picture you as a terry crews looking motherfucker when I read your posts

Im socially anxious as well user. Drinking helps a lot

*something originalel here*

Attached: IMG_099.png (727x573, 520K)

manlet unlucky

I hope dogs drag you into a ditch and finish your off their

They got 247 eyes on you. Go naked, there's no other way.

Attached: 20180722_191315_rmscr.jpg (800x480, 255K)

Nice man. You have a pretty gf

Attached: 9F3BE574-3423-4CC8-B7D1-47F563FD22EC.png (657x527, 51K)

Shes 5'9-10

Kek

Why friendo

Ex btw

Originallye

>tfw always buy healthy food because i'm worried the cashier and people behind me in line will judge me if i buy anything unhealthy
thank you autism

Attached: 1516149535460.png (657x527, 41K)

Get it delivered

>buy alcohol at the corner store every day because I don't care anymore
thank you loss of will to live

Did you end up getting any soda OP or are you too scared?

Just develop Depersonalization disorder like me. Then, whenever you go into a public place You won't give a shit about anyone around you. It also just happen randomly.

Don't go OP the world is a scary place!

When a see a girl wearing really baggy clothes I am intrigued. I'm wondering what that body must look like. Naturally I assume it's hot. You more pique my interest than anything.