Is there a trick to this or am i doomed to swollow the chucks like a faggot every goddamn time?

Is there a trick to this or am i doomed to swollow the chucks like a faggot every goddamn time?

Attached: 9B49171F-398C-42EA-AF89-CB073E5A1901.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

Either shake it like mad or deal with the chunks.

As your gains progress, so should your shaking ability

Food is fuel, not taste

You swallow my cum with no problems, hows that different?

Nothin gay about a brojob

From my time in a compounding pharmacy, I can tell you that the best way is to have a little bit of water/milk/whatever in the cup, then mix in the whey and stir it until it has an even paste-like consistency with no clumps. After the paste is smooth, THEN add more water/milk/whatever to desired level while mixing.

Also use a fork because it acts as a mini-whisk

Tap the scooper over the glass and stir tiny amounts in slowly, it will dissolve and be smooth. Takes a minute though.

Blend it along with oats and penut butter

Wow look at that some legit answers thank you

Blend it with a mixer.

So like oj?

Stick your penus inside the bottle and then blend your shake with some of your own cum to add moar protein

Bonus points if you get your girl to add her own juices

Not tryna make pussyaid bruh

Pour only a little milk/water in and stir it into a sludge until all chunkies are gone
Then pour the rest of your liquid

This is just for bulking right? Don't wanna do this on a cut?

Literal fucking autism

Just pretend a dominant futa is forcing you to drink her cum, OP.

Attached: 007.jpg (1200x1636, 338K)

Buy a small blender, like a magic bullet or similar.

Attached: 31mHfNwhkHL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 10K)

Use a whisk, retard.

What do you think, dude?

why is that in a glass cup?
where is your protein shaker? they exist for a reason

use a Blender

Attached: Blender_logo_no_text.svg.png (1252x1024, 51K)

Eh bud, got a source on that?

Attached: image.jpg (286x264, 95K)

Attached: Angry Gordon Ramsay.gif (500x338, 3.31M)

is this srs?
get a fucking shaker you retard

As a matter of fact I lost it friendo

Attached: 1324072451434.jpg (724x720, 102K)

get a shaker fucktard

Attached: 1527098013545.jpg (704x396, 25K)

If you are a poorfag make the drink put a small plate over it and shake them
If you are not than why are you here
Why havent you bought a shaker

We deserve to have it be somewhat edible

Stir it as well as you can while trying to crush the chunks against the side of the glass with the spoon. When you've done a good enough job try to drink all or most of the chunks in one big gulp and you should be pretty good for the rest of it.

Attached: 1464692300175.png (684x304, 19K)

why do you niggers not use blenders.

Attached: 587.jpg (622x999, 86K)

You have take the time to use a fork to smash the clumps against the side of the glass.

B-but your balls mix your goods up really well

I FUCKING HATE AMERICUNTS

Problem solved faggot.

Sage

Attached: 06B24B3D-D03A-49DF-A67F-777D68CB2669.jpg (384x384, 19K)

Or just whey, oats, and add water or heck just blend whey and water. I just like adding oats for the taste, texture, and carbs but its up to you

Whey mixes with water easier than milk, you can use 25% water to dissolve it then the rest as milk once its smooth.

Attached: wowee.jpg (574x574, 58K)

>REEEEE NO IT HAS TO BE SHITTY STOP WANTING QUALITY REEEEEE
Fuck off forever

Jesus Christ... you actually think that stupid ball works? How new are you pal?

get a shaker you incompetent

lmfao. A long overdue fpbp.

While this thread has much advice, this is the best. Creating a paste, then adding more liquid will work every time, even if it takes a bit longer.

t. Chef

>IT HAS TO BE SHITTY
americlap spotted

why fucking everything without added tons of sugar or mayo is "shitty" for every american? Why they are so fucking retarded when it comes to everything?

>He has no glass shaker
found the DYEL pleb

This
If I absolutely have to shake it it's going to be in water in a mason jar so I can see wtf is goin on in there

hand blender if you cant be arsed with a full size one and are too lazy to deal with a shaker.

Attached: hand blender.jpg (494x879, 25K)

like a machine. Immersion blender can be had for $12 on Amazon, and it will make anything smooth. You never know how useful they are until you own one.

cringe

>hand blender

Are these quieter than regular blenders? I wake up early with other people still sleeping in the house.

stop using garbage ass protein. Let me guess, that's myprotein?

I use ON and can literally mix it fine with a fucking butter knife in a cup. You get what you pay for. If you want that shitty ass protein good luck washing a blender 3 times a day

>protein shakes.
Listen, I know it's expensive to eat 2 steaks daily or something cool- but everyone can own a gain goat and some geese/ducks in their yard

Attached: gain goat.jpg (500x370, 26K)

>shake like a fucking retard in a normal vase, still get chunks
>shake with the spring thing, get a smooth shake

yeah ok user don't use the spring because you're too biased.

of course it works. it's a whisk you shake. but again I tell you to abandon protein shakes and instead raise a milk goat and ducks- who produce super eggs.

The whisk balls never worked for me either.

Yes truly Optimum Nutrition™ 100% Gold Standard™ Whey™ is the best whey protein on the market. Not only is it the best mixing, but it's also the best tasting. Don't listen to the people on here who say things like "ON tastes like shit, everyone on Jow Forums lied to me!", those are just shills.

Buy ON™ 100% Gold Standard Whey™ today!

Attached: Optimum Nutrition™ 100% Gold Standard™ Whey™.jpg (2000x2000, 1.51M)

Fucking invest in a nutra bullet or magic bullet. Now you can mix in banana and yogurt for bulking or whatever for cutting. blending master race reporting in

Maybe you werent using it right, did you read the instructions?

cringe

Cringe

Blend it