WHY doES PUSSY SMELL SO BAD AND WHY DON'T GIRLS TRY TO NOT MAKE IT SMELL LIKE ROTTING PRINGLES

WHY doES PUSSY SMELL SO BAD AND WHY DON'T GIRLS TRY TO NOT MAKE IT SMELL LIKE ROTTING PRINGLES

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (230x220, 8K)

Newfag here. How long can I hang out here before I become this much of a faggot?

you eat pussy? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO giving head is a girl's job bro CAN'T RELATE

Attached: eqwem.jpg (480x320, 13K)

Dont date filthy women. Problem solved

Smell is entirely dependent on the girl. You drew a short straw unfortunately

This, if her pussy smells bad she probably had fucking germs and fungus down there, especially if it smells like fish

this

about a week or sooner if you browses reddit

Licking a girl's pussy turns me on like fuck. I can't help myself, when I'm with a girl sexually I see the red mist and next thing I know I've got my face buried in her pussy going to town. Girls always cum hard as fuck from it too and they often tell me it's so good because they knew I wasn't doing it just to please them.

You've been picking up skanky fat girls who've been festering in a second rate night club for like 5 hours. Aim higher.

if you're really worried take a show together beforehand. play it off as sexy time or just say fuck it and make her shower

You were just with an un hygienic girl. My ex of 3 years always smelt just fine, there was only one time her pussy smelt like fish and it was a day we were outside a lot and fucked in the car. A nice clean pussy smells and tastes wonderful you should try it sometime.

its dependent on diet and hygiene if she eats junkfood and doesn't wash herself it'll taste like fucking battery acid and smell like death. find better girls user.
also why bother eating pussy anyways it looks so ugly just from an aesthetic standpoint, like even the ""best looking"" ones are weird looking

You do realize you're asking the only board gayer than about pussy, right?

I get this too but with eating ass

I get this too but only when she’s on her period.

This is how I understand why girls hate dicks pics. I don't particularly want to look at vaginas. I mean I wouldn't try to get a girl fired and disowned from her family if she sent me a pussy pic or anything though.

I get this too but when she's 13

Penises are a work of art if you think otherwise you're a faggot

I agree but women think vaginas are beautiful do you see my point?

Mmmm smells like a handful of rusty pennies
So good

i get this too but like, with a guy and a penis haha

Muhammad pls

Based

Attached: 1532667906326.jpg (923x713, 68K)

thats one of the main reason im with my tiny perfect looking, little hair, 10/10 asian gf.
her pussy, literally always smells fresh, like candy. i could sink my face between her legs all day. and im not even kidding.

no, white girls dont smell like that

Wew not in my experience. I love the smell of puss and love eating out my gf after shes worked out but the Asians I've fucked had really unpleasant fish smelling pussies. They smelt like my dick when I pull my foreskin back in the morning after fucking and falling asleep but dipped in the water from a sardine can

yeah totally, not all asians.
my gf tho is vietnamese but has the body and face of an east asian, very white, 0hair in her legs, she literally has no need to shave.
her pussy hair is just a thin line of hair, just a quick trim and gone. yogurt skin...
reslly, she smells like candy. except after a workout or me cumming inside of her obviously.

Attached: 1532587380007.jpg (1200x1500, 198K)

>10/10
>asian

>Jungle asian

Stopped reading right there you nasty fuck

IT AIN'T ME

IT AIN'T MEEEEEE

I had an Asian gf and she had literally the worst smelling pussy out of all the girls I've fucked. Black girls, white girls all had waaaaay better smelling pussies than her stanky ass.

I don't think it depends on the girls race as much on the fact whether she actually fucking washes her pussy and cleans herself up after sex.

Because they're little more than open gashes.

Think of how nasty anything smells when its function is internal use. (Mouth, ears, etc)

Combine that with laziness of females

Wa la

>that behind the ear stink when someone doesnt shower

Attached: 1478992834019.jpg (322x322, 13K)

>wa la

Attached: 1524900386237.jpg (353x334, 19K)

it doesn't

It's not supposed to. Is this what the thicc meme has led to? Don't fuck hamplanets user, of course they'll smell like ham.

women may enjoy you eating them out but they wont think of you as a man after.
Eating a cunt out is gayer than fucking a man, you are becoming the bitch, not the man.

pristine

nice cope

B&R

Attached: amm.jpg (680x412, 52K)

Besides the laziness of females, I dont see anything inherently wrong with the statement.

The human body is gross

I mean, the mouth doesnt smell bad if you are healthy. same goes for pussy. Obviously it needs some cleaning but not every woman is an unwashed feminazi.
My current gf has a pleasant smell and slightly sweet taste.

based and redpilled

can any bisexuals or gaybros confirm whether or not Penis smells/tastes better than pussy??

Attached: 1530934765519.jpg (873x797, 97K)

How would a gaybro know what a pussy smells like?

Also why even ask...you know your curiosity won't be sated till you try them both for yourself

this

smell finger, finger her, smell again
if not same smell, run