DO NOT GET MARRIED!!!!

Being single is better in every single way. I HATE MY WIFE. literally makes my life miserable. You WILL lose your freedom once you get married . Worst decision in my life, is do anything to turn back time, now thanks to my "christian" beliefs I'm stuck with this mistake till I die. Don't do it user, the grass isn't always greener.

Attached: 918f2cbea3771958ba42f13109529867.jpg (750x538, 31K)

>implying marriage was ever an option for all of us non-normans

Why did you get married to somebody you hate OP?

also this

She did a complete 180 after we got married, I guess all her faults I overlooked just amplified tenfold. I also fell for the " Personality" meme at the time

>I also fell for the " Personality" meme at the time

Is she ugly?

what is divorce?

So divorce her, she probably deserves someone who wont hate her because she is unattractive

>literally makes my life miserable. You WILL lose your freedom once you get married .

This is why I find it amazing that people get married. By the way, in addition to losing your freedom you also lose your privacy. Imagine having to sleep in the same bed or at least the same bedroom with someone else every night. It's such a radical breach of privacy, I think a lot of men only do it because they fear they won't be able to get laid consistently without marrying.

>what is reading the op

Does this mean you are still a virgin?

At least it's better than dying alone, originally.

every one dies alone and usually gets buried alone too (unless genocide)

how long were you two together before you married her? also, is she ugly?

Being a Christian is a choice. You can choose not to be a Christian.

Reminder that Jesus is ok with divorce if the other spouse cheats.
But what kind of idiot marries without knowing what he's marrying? you took on all of that responsibility for a woman you didn't know.

>I guess all her faults I overlooked just amplified tenfold

please make a greentext list of her faults & things that she does that annoys you

also, check my dubs

being a married is a choice too, you can choose to be single

The issue isn't marriage my robot friends, its modern roasties.
I am not implying that roasties most revert to having to rights, but with power comes responsibility, and roasties don't understand this

Been there done that. Knocked her up first though. Fortunately for me all she wanted from me is to be there for our child. My kid is the best thing that ever happened to me. I would've enheroed by now.
Once you get divorced though there's no going back. We tried to get back together but I wasn't feeling it the same anymore. Had tons of girlfriends since and plan to keep it that way.

how did she change after you got married? how long did you know her before you got married? how long were you living together before? sorry for all the questions, i'm just curious.

Being married sounds great, I'm afab and keeping myself a virgin for someone I deeply love. its hard though, I want a marriage like my online idols have, but its hard, and one of my idols is a long-term ldr with someone they met online, so I refuse to give up that I won't find my one and only online