I'm goin to stay up till 9pm tommorow

I'm hoping this will reset my body's sleep clock and cure my insomnia once and for all.

Attached: latest.jpg (1778x2700, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4261347/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

protip
it wont

Gonna use this thread to keep myself awake. Just will be posting random fitness related shit. Feel free to post as well.

Attached: Screenshot_20180724-194034.png (720x1280, 571K)

oh cool

U can't be serious, please tell me ur joking.

Attached: Screenshot_20180722-161243.png (720x1280, 1.05M)

Your body has two sleep clocks. One that works on expected Wake-up/Go Sleep time and one that works based off of your energy. The first is the stronger one.

You can't fix your sleep schedule in a day you have to change it like a habit

Attached: big_testicles.jpg (600x813, 124K)

I want to selectively breed a human that surpasses the known limits of physical possibility.

Attached: Screenshot_20180704-075616.png (720x1280, 563K)

I've had insomnia for 2 years now, trust I've tried good habits.

Attached: 1530705831537.jpg (3156x3374, 1.29M)

GL bro.

For people like us, the only way is cold turkey.

fix the insomnia then you stupid fuck

What I wish my body looked like naturally.

Attached: Thomas-Jane-1922-2017-10-29-0.jpg.cf.jpg (937x400, 35K)

Imagine if men could reproduce and element the X chromosome completely, I'm talk a pure YY MALE. None of the weakly xY shit

Go stand shirtless in the sun for 20 minutes. It will fix it.

t. just did this 2 days ago and finally cured my insomnia

Shut the fuck up, if you'd ever dealt with it you'd know how hard it is to get rid of.

Attached: 1526559750041.jpg (1900x1500, 748K)

Eliminate*, talkin* sorry shitty autocorrect

I got some vitamin D today. But I don't trust that if I fall asleep I'd stay asleep. I hate falling asleep then waking up 3 hours later and not being able to go back to sleep.
What I looked like at 13-14

Attached: IMG_20180710_174022_050.jpg (612x816, 51K)

>knock knees
>no brain development
>no hgh production
>no thyroid
>no bone density
>mental retardation from lack of hgh and igf 1
>fucked insulin
>no muscle growth (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4261347/)
>fucked ratio of limbs (ultra long legs and wingspan)

and a lot more

An all-nighter isn't going to do shit, man. Fuck all. In fact, it might make your short term situation even worse. God speed

Baki was one of my favorite mangas/anime growing up. Then I found Shamo.

Attached: latest-1.jpg (728x1172, 216K)

Nah. Just think of a time you want to wake up, then do just that. You might only get 2 hours sleep, but it feels better than staying up for that long. Easier to get to sleep next day too.

Saquon Barkley is literally peak performance.

Attached: Screenshot_20180618-173845.png (720x1280, 534K)

Oh wait you said insomnia. Nvm I don't know shit about that.

why is op saging his own thread? have some pride

I can fall asleep, I just can't stay asleep. Even if I exert myself physically.

Attached: There+Will+Be+Blood+12.jpg (720x423, 36K)

take some magnesium brah

I said I'd post all of my fitness related pics to help keep me awake. How is that saging?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg.cf-3.jpg (711x399, 44K)

I took magnesium and Vitamin d pills the last few days, they didn't do much. I even played the calming deep sleep music I found d on YouTube, but that gradually got less and less effective.

This was goal body when I was a teenager.

Attached: 1508518003287.png (1852x1400, 1.36M)

Should've never found this site.

Attached: spdn0323stanfoot01.jpg (601x399, 33K)

did you take the vitamin d pills at night?

I took them with a meal as suggested, so no.

i dislike whores as much as you do, but you really need to stop being retarded

Childhood is thinking Ken is cool, adulthood is realizing you think he's cool cuz he's buff and handsome.

Attached: 1511538317573.jpg (742x1043, 216K)

doesn't really answer the question. vitamin d blocks melatonin production. take it in the morning during breakfast

It won't work.

Just get your doctor to prescribe you mirtazapine. It's super effective and the side effects are very mild.

Black people could have been pretty normal if white people had given them more of a chance back in 60's. Also if CIA hadn't flooded their neighborhoods with crack. The reason ghetto culture and white hate is so prevalent all stems from those two things. Imagine what the current culture could be like if those things hadn't happened.

Attached: 1526002470386.jpg (1280x1280, 367K)

I took it during dinner which is 5:00. And like I said, I don't have trouble falling asleep, I have trouble staying asleep.

Op my dumb has tried this many times over the years with a 0% success rate. Good luck!

Does it really not work? Was your problem going to sleep or staying asleep?

Start taking 5mg of melatonin 1 hour before you want to be asleep

Take it the same time every day, and wake up the same time every day

No snoozing

Already tried, just makes me a little drowsy.

I end up falling asleep at a decent time the for a day but the next night it takes a few hours longer, then longer. I end up right back where I started within a week.
Now I take a Melotonin 4 hours before bed and then force my self to wake up at the same time every morning. My sleeping schedule still sucks but it is improving steadily.

I like Miuras attention to detail. He actually draws muscle properly.

Attached: Brute_Zodd.jpg.cf.jpg (400x404, 49K)

Jack Hanma is an inspiration.

Attached: F39.jpg (746x1200, 282K)

Prove it.

just basing off aromatese deficiency symptoms if the x is responsible for having estrogen

soz man

sunlight
a proper rest time
and no electronics after a certain point
you are likely mineral deficient as well, get some supplements to help your body function

>only 7ft tall

That old guy’s gotta be like 3’0 flat.

I'll bump for you OP. Hope you're not asleep.
No matter what, always wake up on time. Use blue light filters (redshift or f.lux) on your computer, melatonin can help in short term 30-45m before bed, starting dosage .5mg (cut them into quarters for this if you have to) , don't use melatonin more than like 1 week in a row.
Get a solid af alarm setup and analyze your diet to see if you're deficient in any nutrients that help regulate sleep. Try using a noise machine, I just have my computer stay on for an hour after I get into bed. (sudo shutdown 55 on debian, there's a way to do it/automate it for windows as well) If my computer turns itself off before I fall asleep then I get up and do something for 20 minutes, usually browse Jow Forums, then get back in bed.

Your sleep schedule won't be repaired overnight. Aim for 7:30 to 9 hours a night, preferably 9 of course, but some people find it easier to get up at differing points in between those. It might take a week or two, but I wouldn't expect it to be more than that.

Attached: 54.png (746x605, 563K)

op pls

I fucking failed, should have never lied down. Everybody's asleep? That's good, no matter how shit your life is, as long as you can sleep peacefully and properly, it's good. Sadly I only got about 4 hours, which is an hour more than I usually get.

Attached: 1532374884750.jpg (750x933, 85K)

Lmao just wake up at the same time everyday

It will not. Just get melatonin tabs.

That's the thing, I do. It's always between 2-4am. But I go to sleep at 11:20-45. I try falling asleep earlier, but I end tossing and turning.

Have you tried earbuds and Sleeping mask?

lmao nigga sleep at 12 or even 2
just wake up at 10 nigga

sadly this

>I usually sleep early and wake up too early.
>insomnia

I fucking hate people

Are you retarded? If you fall asleep but only sleep for 3 hours before your body wakes you up then you can't go back to sleep, and it happens for over 2 years, That's not insomnia? Chocke on my cock faggot. It started as not being able to fall asleep. Then it evolved to not being able to stay asleep.