Finally got a 30 inch vertical jump at 165 lbs doing 2 months of jumping training and deadlifts

Finally got a 30 inch vertical jump at 165 lbs doing 2 months of jumping training and deadlifts

Whats your vertical jump ?

Attached: F92128_VertecVerticalJump-03_Sharp-Sat.jpg (651x1200, 41K)

If i do it with a run its between 31 32 inches

I just take my penus out, stroke it and it grows up to 3 meters long, then I just cut my penis and climb it.

Dont worry it grows after 2 weeks if I eat right.

>what's your vertical jump?
The most unimportant thing I could ever need since I'm not a professional athlete and I'm tall enough to get stuff off shelves.

i thought you cant train vertical jumps?

Jumplet cope who gets mogged everytime at sprinting, dunking, jumping and anything that involves legs

youre moms bed lmao

Its but very hard to improve

I trained it the past year and went from 65 cm or so to 71

Then started again 2 months ago

My untrained VJ is between 60 and 65 cm if i never lifted or played sports

>t. basketball american

36 inches. Around 39 inches with momentum. And i dont even train my vertical plus I have twigs for legs. I guess its genetics because i remember i have always been able to jump really high even as a kid.

Thats nuts

Whats your bodyweight, deadlift max, power clean max and squat max

What do you mean with momentum ?

Around 70kg at 177cm. Currently on a quest to get out of skeleton mode.

Lol. I dont deadlift or power clean. I just started doing front squats last month so i'm still at baby weights

Like when i take 5 or 6 steps before jumping.

Also, one thing you guys should know. I jumped a lot as a kid. We had this mini hoop, the rim was 7foot high or so. I practiced dunking everyday during summer break. Then i injured my hand playing basketball one day so I stopped and pretty much went sedentary during my teenage years. But somehow i retained my high jumping skills now that i'm in my 20's.

Looks like you have speed given reactivity

Can you run fast ?

I guess so. I could outrun anybody as a kid. I dont run nowadays though. Just cycling. Might start a sprinting routine because i hate leg workouts so much.

Bragging about your vertical jump is like bragging about your IQ.

I gained about 10 inches on my vert without any focus on them. I just did squats. I can't see how you could possibly have improved so little.

In the sense that it actually reflects performance in tasks other than jumping vertically like like IQ reflects intelligence for things other than doing a test

I used to train for jumping and could almost dunk at 6'1 but that was 7 years ago and now I'm a 30yo boomer and I'm worried about tearing an Achilles tendon or breaking my ankle.

>training vertical

You can jump higher just by fixing your technique. Some people just doesnt know how to jump properly. The best exercise to improve your vertical is literally to jump jump jump.

How does vertical jump indicate performance in anything other than vertical jump

Are casual lifters the soibois of lifting?

How do grug jump more High?

Attached: IMG_2431.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Why does Rip say you can't improve your vertical?

Just to point out that on a Startingstrength video, Rippletoe states that even after resistance training, vertical jump cannot be improved more than 20% and that vertical high jump is the best test for genetic explosivenes potential.

why grug want jump?

He says you can only improve it marginally. Which is true.