Guranteed way to tell if you are decent looking

if girls in the gym dont get creeped out or try to move when you workout near them

Attached: chad.jpg (437x583, 171K)

no when youre any sort of unattractive youre invisible, youre probably scary attractive if that happens

idk bro, this hot dude was working out at the squat rack next to another gymthot, and the girl was just looking at him the whole time

Jesus fucking christ. Did you have to make a thread because you worked out near a girl and she didnt move? Is your amount of female interaction so fucking low that this is a big deal for you?

Get a fucking grip user

b-but I only ever work out in the corner of the gym where the squat rack and bench are, and all the grills are over by the dumbbells and cardio machines

Attached: INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN.jpg (880x495, 40K)

COPE
O
P
E

You know you're decent looking if they *go out of their way* to work in your line of sight/next to you.

You know you're good looking if they suck your dick in the sauna room.

>tfw all the girls I happen to work out next to immediately move
What's even the point of lifting if I am so repulsive

>>>wherever_incels_are

I used to be meh, now i am relatively ok looking (average), but not good looking. However some signs that give the game away that I've improved.

>Girls stopped me on holiday and asked for a photo
>Attractive girl at work hit on by everybody takes an interest in me
>Girls ask me out for a drink and not the other way around
>Suddenly my shit jokes are hilarious and I'm a funny guy apparently
>Girls that 'don't do anal' and things suddenly, unsurprisingly, let you do anal and are happy to get on their knees and suck your dick rather than making it seem like a chore
>People are generally nicer and make more eye contact

This is the truth. OP is coping

>start doing compounds
>begin with barbell and low weight like that
>all chicks leave on sight
>fast forward 30 mins
>doing my 1RM
>At least ONE bitch has to come and shake her ass right when I'm about to push/pull

I swear they're trying to get me injured with their exposed asses those fucking thots

When you need to ask on a Sudanese carpet beating forum whether you're attractive or not, you're not.

if youre a virgin over 20 and spend all your free time iin your bedroom shitposting or watching anime you are probably ugly desu

pretty sure you are good-looking when people ACTUALLY TELLS YOU ARE GOODLOOKING

fucking Jow Forums honestly wtf is this shit

the best way to tell if you're good looking is if girls/women/ of all ages break their fucking necks to look away from you once you turn in their direction. it's annoying as fuck after you realize why they're whipping their heads away like they're on fire. because they were staring. it's retarded but it's how they are. i assume some men would do the same thing if they were staring at a hot woman and she looked at him, but i swear to christ it's damn near all women that do this shit

Bullshit.

It'll make you less repulsive.

>Suddenly my shit jokes are hilarious and I'm a funny guy apparently
Funny guy get's the girl is the biggest meme. Most girls don't even have a sense of humor. It's so painfully obvious that they just laugh with who they like.

I went like 23 years without realizing this. I thought it was just something people said to each other. I thought "you have beautiful eyes" was just a cookie cutter greeting.

i'm a dyel with an ugly face and 5'10 and i've had girls randomly chat me up in the gym and outside the gym many times, it has nothing to do with being attractive, i didn't fuck almost any of them, actually being ugly like i am can many times act as a factor where you get approached cause i have a very non-threatening beta face

yeah no. it's simple really but still dumb. how many women do you think are confident enough to look chad in the eyes once he figured out they were staring at him? well i happen to know it's almost zero, which is why they whip their heads away super quick like somehow that's not noticeable lmfao

I get negresses and older ladies telling me I'm good looking (or look like insert_attractive_famous_guy_here) but not from normal girls my age

again that's because of confidence. most women aren't. if older women and gay men tell you you're good looking, you can safely assume girls your age think so but are too scared to say or do anything

No it doesn't, old women are low SMV and that causes their standards to be much lower than a girl in her prime.

oh fuck you incels don't know shit. women's taste in attractive men doesn't really change, they just get older. and the older they get the more likely they are to give less of a fuck about telling him he's good looking. this is something you'd know if you were attractive, because most of your open compliments from women would come from older women who are more confident, and younger women are intimidated and have problems even keeping eye contact

the only women i've fucked were uglies like me, women over 30 etc

if what you were saying is true then out of the dozens of stacies i've asked out over the years at least one would have said yes

you're delusional

>Be me
>Deadlifting in the squat rack
>Young qtpie approaches in a slow shy manner
>Gets in the legpress right behind me, like 1 meter at most (lol no plates)
>Be deadlifting 3 plates, veins popping and grunting like a neandertall
>All of a sudden all the effort causes my breakfast to exit my body in the form of gas at very high velocities
>Basically fart a tornado on this girl's face
>She moves to another machine (vagina crunches)
>I see her miring through the mirror several times

Feels good bro

those people are still sleeping when i go to the gym

Almost every girl looks away when you look at her. But there was one girl I legitemately knew she liked me, she always made eye contact with me for long time.

>you're delusional

you just confirmed that no "stacy" has ever accepted a date with you. how does that make anything i said wrong? seems like it proves it

i have never had the kind of "female interaction" that you normies have. the only females i talk with are those that have to do it because its their job.

Attached: idfeel.jpg (454x600, 40K)

How important are cheekbones? I don’t think I have them

facial structure is less important than symmetry, which is less important than just not being fat and actually having a low fat masculine face

which, to add, is honestly the most important thing you can do in today's world. so many prime age men are just soys or obese that you'd be surprised how much reaction you get from just being athletic with a lean face. i wouldn't even worry about your bones or any of that minor shit. women are so used to the sea of estrogen men that just seeing a very masculine face nowadays is startling

>see two girls walk your way
>they are chatting loudly about whatever
>as they notice you their chatter stops and you just hear them brainfart "and soooooo" until you pass by them completely
Best feel.

You gotta actually look good though because the same reaction can be elicited if you look like a psycho murderer

Attached: 1478827147659.jpg (600x826, 187K)

Eh, I guess I can just work on not being fat then

Canthal tilt is most important. If yours is negative just kys

>go to public places
>13-16 years olds giving me the fuck me eyes

lol get on my level

you said that if low value women give you compliments or ask you out etc it means you're hot, and i said it's false cause i've been complimented, approached and asked out by many women in my league (ugly) but never any hot ones

if anything being complimented by 40 year olds is a bad thing and should tell you something about the way you look

Yeah just be a pedo

Fuck off, degenerate

Who talked about being a pedo? Its just weird and kinda funny when young girls give you those looks.

So youre telling me if fucking denise richards said you were hot, youd discount her opinion because she is over 40?

>this is me
>not even kidding, I'm fucking handsome and nonthreatening at the same time
>random women in public LITERALLY tell me that I'm startlingly hot
>6'2"
>blond/blue
>strong jaw
>awesome square chin
>355 paused bench
>29yo
>5 girls fucked
>none were particularly good looking
Autism > all, there's no hope

you're way too hung up on the redpill bullshit. whatever you perceive their smv to be doesn't matter at all, because women still know what an attractive man is, at all ages, and their preferences change very little. if they are older and unavailable or out of your league they are more likely to be honest with you about how good looking you are, that's all. i'll say it one last time. if you get consistently complimented or eye-fucked by ANY women, you are attractive

i'm literally in the bottom 20% of looks, short, ugly, and i don't even have any muscle cause i just started lifting

as long as you are realistic about your looks and you stick within your league, you're not gonna be an incel

assortative mating isn't some revolutionary concept, you guys need to get a grip

Guys people tell me I have this "maniac" look like I'm about to kill someone and apparently women are scared of me what do?

girls approached me, but I didn't really engage

>using the butterfly machine with medium weight
>two girls do meme exercises in front of me to show off their butts
>don't know if I should watch or not, decide to change position
>tfw

Attached: test fags.jpg (250x250, 18K)

what does it mean when I start talking to a girl in a friendly scenario (eg gym) and she somehow mentions her boyfriend (eg her and her boyfriend are eating after the gym). Is she getting horny for me or something so she is distracting herself?

digits confirm
you are a cunt

>he cute

Attached: 15247546548212455.png (486x487, 176K)

nah, it can totally work. Humor is like the last hurrah for the unattractive person, if you dont have the looks, height or body to get a girl, at least be able to make her laugh and you can still have some chances. It's the reason women are completely unfunny, as theres no need for them to be, because even the lowest tier of women can find some poor sack of turds to fuck them.

Not really, men overestimate how much control they have over attraction. A funny guy will have a slight edge, that's all. Chads will still end up with stacies, and joes will end up with janes. The user is right that ultimately women will laught with the guy they find hot. Being legit funny will only help if you're a chad competing against another chad for a stacy.

girls like relatable humor the most

But what if I am competing with dozens of chads? My HS was full of chads and thots.

If your school was full of chads but also had an equal number of stacies then it doesn't matter. If it had a lot of chads but a limited number of stacies, then yeah humor would probably help to separate yourself from the other chads.

legit stacies were rare

user, your mom doesn't count.

>open thread of club pics
>literally all of them are incel subhumans that somehow look even worse than I do
>vast majority still have friends and gfs and are smiling and having fun
Literally how the fuck do they manage to delude themselves into enjoying life when they're that fucking ugly?! I've been suffering CONSTANT existential pain and anxiety since taking the blackpill.

Attached: 1531927397227.png (519x479, 572K)

that's probably not true unless your school was really small

People compliment my hair all the time and when I had long hair and a beard people told me I look like a lion. Is this an IOI?

1000 people? Small? Nah
legit 9-10s were pretty rare for some reason

>t. squirmy wormy

He's right, most females are ugly subhumans. It's just that we don't care (that much) as long as the body is reproductively fit.

left seems aristocratic, weak and slimy, but quite intelligent, he's like an admin
right seems like he's strong, confident, honest, experienced, but still open-minded, overall a charismatic guy

Good (i.e. developed looks) have a significant correlation with intelligence, so the guy on the right is statistically likely to be more intelligent than the left guy as well.

idk i avoid them at all costs

I want to clarify that I thought of it as an exception. You're kinda right though.

Yeah well it's more about the percentile you fit in. E.g. top 20% males will date the top 20% of females.

You look worse than you think, guaranteed.

I'm pretty sure the dude on the right looks good, but I have no way of knowing if I'm correct. Any of you homosexuals in here care to weigh in?

He's more understanding and more of a bud than the left guy, not necessarily more intelligent. Certainly a capable leader.

Homosexuals have skewed, abnormal tastes due to their skewed, abnormal psychology. GL to females != GL to fags.

/thread

You should approach girls more. :/

>5 girls fucked

i'm confused was that a brag?

This, or if you catch them peeking at you over and over.

how do people manage to be good looking in the gym other than fat ass pump? after no time im red faced, sweaty af and look like utter shit, do the people go out their way to stay composed or is it just a case of some people dont look like shit whilst working out

Post face or at least jaw otherwise you're full of shit.

followed by none of them were hot
followed by I'm autistic
No, I don't think he's bragging.

Idk man. It's either they're horny enough to show themselves off or they are indirectly asking you to fuck off

Guys what does it mean when at gym ill look at a chick then when she catches me she'll look me back straight in the eyes? Ill usually hold eye contact for 2 or so seconds then i feel awkward and look away. Surely theyre only looking me in the eyes cuz are mirin right? I get told i have pretty eyes but im afraid they think im a creep.

this happens often to me but outside when im riding my bike.

Attached: f2.png (339x404, 295K)

theres that 3 second look rule

if she looks youfor 3 secs or more she wants to fuck you in the ass

what's so creepy about riding your bike?

Attached: red wojak.jpg (225x224, 5K)

they steal looks in the mirror

how would that work tho.. its not a girl if it has a cock that it can fuck me in the ass with

Attached: trap.jpg (640x426, 49K)

idk. maybe its because its an old steel bike and no one here uses those anymore. literally everyone has those meme bikes that you can lift with one finger.

Top kek, you think monogamy is still around? Top 20% males = top 80% females

Dick envy. She doesn't need to be able to in order to want to.

You know you're good looking if you are good looking and you have an engaging life outside of obsessing over whether you are good looking or not. Face it.

You might think that if it helps you cope, but the reality is that most chads outside of a few insecure degenerates on tinder, don't care about puting their dick into some ugly fat bitch when they have access to prime pussy.

and then you go outside and see that what you said is not even close to reality

there are so much chads or people with chad looks that some of them have to take the fat women if they want something. i have seen it happen.

I've posted in this thread before, I'm this guy here and even on tinder I can get plenty of matches if I go after fat women.

I'm not saying that the dating market isn't skewed in women's favor but it's not nearly as bad as Jow Forums would have you believe. If you really want a gf you will get one if you consistently go after girls in your league.

So the Chad memes were true

Stop with this meme, we all know there's a correlation but you're autistic if you confidently think that someone you consider better looking than someone else is also more intelligent than them.

Reading through Jow Forums-threads made me realize just how lucky I was growing up. I was a virgin until the summer I turned 17 years old. Since then I have fucked 30+ chicks - some at the same time. My best streak was 3 different chicks between Thursday to Sunday.

I was never Jow Forums or muscular, but slim, tall (brown eyes, brown hair) and funny. Not only that but for the most part I had long hair when I was younger, which in itself was a free meal ticket to Pussyville.
It also helps that I was part of a sub-culture (Black Metal) which had tons of insecure chicks that wanted to do just about anything to fit in with the rest of the group.
Heck, I could get laid going to just about any concert.

I feel for you guys, but honestly you just need to be your best selves and have a sense of humor. This did it for me. I eventually settled down with the woman of my dreams and we've been together for 10 years now and have a son.