What are your experiences with romance?

Have you been confessed to? Can you greentext it?
as for me, none of my relationships worked out but I usually feel good in a relationship, but nowadays I decided I'm only getting in one if I want to spend the rest of my life with them

Attached: floweraespink.jpg (300x168, 8K)

I had a dream and I kissed a girl in it

Thanks for sharing user! how did you feel about it?

Someone confessed their feelings to me but it's a person who lives very far. We never met irl.

Aww! I actually felt a release of happy hormones until I realized you two live far away... :/ but ldrs can work out. but I don't know your situation... its still sweet anyway

Nothing. Im a 25 year old KHV. The most I've done was work up the courage to shoe-horn myself into a conversation between two people I never knew just find out the girl's name. It was fucking unnecessary, unnatural, and just plain awful.

>ldrs can work out
Wrong, this is one of the worst ideas that could ever cross someones mind.
One of them will cheat on the other, with a person irl. You can't create a strong bond, withouth the phisical presence. Video calls are not enough.
It's going to be probably a waist of time in 99% of the cases.

I have been in plenty of LDRs, I always asked for permission before doing anything intimate [sending nudes, going out with people, ect] and gave my partner a heads up

I don't know, it's twisted.
You don't like when they (romantically) see other people, but can't stop them and you rather have them telling you the truth instead of lying. You want them to be happy, but you know irl partners is what they needs. You want to comfort them when they're sad, but you know they will be with someone else when they're feeling better. I have a crush but I don't know if I really want to allow myself to fall in love. They have confessed their feeling for me first tho, so I really thinks their feelings are genuine. It warms my heart, but it's twisted.

I know how you feel! LDRs make me so sad and happy since they're so complicated. And some people never get to see the one they love, its heartbreaking

I have no experience with women

The first time I kissed a girl was when I was 11 and I didn't even like it.

Last time a girl showed romantic interest in me was in 9th grade. She asked me out 2 times but I refused because she wasnt good enough for my standards.

I am now 19 years old and apart from that, nothing has happend in my life.

I just can't get a girl anymore, I am too old and too inept because of my lack of experience. Also, im an ugly manlet so fuck my life.

How are your LDR ended?

I can only hope.

worked up the courage after a week to ask out the bubbly happy asian girl on my bus that lived within spitting distance of my house, shot down because white and her parents would never accept me

I don't know, usually I end them since my parents refuse to let us meet up irl, its hard for me too. Of course I would love it when of my LDRs worked out, but people are sluts and refuse to work them out :/ I'm okay though
and because usually there's no end date for my LDRs, it makes me sad since I feel like I missed out on potentially meeting my LD partners because of my own parents,

sorry for the ramble
its too late now

>how did you feel about it?
Not him but, probably frustrated.

How many ldrs did you have?
Did you have more than one at the same time?

My only girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend and filed a domestic violence restraining order on me after blaming me for it once I found out.

Not sure, I really wish one of them worked out though, since I just want to be settled down and stable.
No, but I was faithful to them and open.
Sorry for the ramble, I just really wish one of them at least worked out so I could be settled down, but I can't change anything I guess.

>8th grade
>awkward quiet kid with only one close friend
>there was one girl that i liked for a while
>latina, brown hair and had glasses
>work up courage to ask girl i like to school dance
>she agrees
>we both show up
>we sit together in the school gym sitting together awkwardly while normies watch
>some ask if we are dating
>can't even talk properly because loud music
>sit like this for an hour
>don't even dance
>go home awkwardly say bye
>could hardly even call this a date
>a few days later she calls me her boyfriend, thinks that we're dating
>i just go along with it, even though it was a bit sudden
>hold hands together during gym walking around the track, on field trips too
>attracts a lot of attention from the normies since i was the quiet kid
>very uncomfortable experience
>this goes on for a few weeks, it was mostly a shallow relationship
>i consider breaking up with her because it wasn't going anywhere and i didn't really like her too much anymore at that point
>tell this to her friend for some reason
>she tells her, the next day she asks if i'm breaking up with her
>i said yes
>"ok user, i don't care" and walks away
>i can tell she only said that because she already knew
>never really talk to her again for the rest of that year
>find out she liked my best friend and was only using me to make him jealous
>next year she likes me again and tries to get her friend to ask me out for her
>still just ignore her
>months later, she becomes "gender fluid" and calls herself Eli
>i never really cared or paid attention to it but friends started making fun of me for dating a "tranny" even though it was before that
>later becomes full transgender, after i move schools and leave the area
>held hands and hugged, never kissed or anything further than that
>19 now, rarely ever had a meaningful conversation or relationship with a girl since then

Attached: 1532121596983.jpg (550x530, 51K)

Nothing but shit.
My friends are insufferable when it comes to this. They shame me for taking a step back and not putting myself out there. Speak to me as if it was a lifelong problem of mine when I've bern there plenty of time in the past and dated a good ammount of chicks. To them, if it doesn't end in sex, it's not worth shit when they don't understand why so many of these hookups never ended in sex. They would never have the guts to drive 7 hours to see a girl they hooked up with at a party after talking to her for a month and jer begging for their dick. I did. I proved time and time again that I have the guts to do whatever the fuck I want with women, but that I'm fucking tired of dissapointment. Every single of these girls ended up dissapointing me. I have never been in a relationship despite hooking up plenty of times. Most of them played me one way or another and while the short ride was usually nice and I occasionally got good sex out of it, none of this was even close to what I was looking for.

And while we're on the subject of what I'm looking for. I don't even fucking know myself. I'm a fuckup. I got tons of talent and knowledge, but no purpose or raison d'etre. Aside from the base desire for sex and companionship, I have 0 idea why I want a gf. I am in a very bad place psychologically and trying to climb out of the hole takes all my fucking energy. This is why I stepped back, but because everyone around me seems to have such an easy time just letting things happen and not ponder on stupid shit like I do, I can't help but ferl like I'm not normal and that maybe I should force myself into it to make things happen and change my life and give new perspective when I have 0 reasons to believe that it will help me the 30th time and not plunge me deeper into depression. Normies like to push you to fail because they think failing and getting up is what you need when all your life has been nothing but getting punched and getting up.

i am 25yo and never been in love with a girl, but there was 1 girl who claimed to be in love with me. it was long distance and we never met IRL and she was lonely so i don't really believe it.

i hardly met any girls in my life though

Not him but I've been in 3 and I was the reason they all ended badly.

My life is nothing but deep inner conflict and self-contradiction. I stepoed out of the dating game because my heart got broken too many times because I invest myself too much and it got worse every new attempt, so I stepped out of the game purely out of self-respect and realizing I need to fix something inside of myself to prevent further damage, but while I'm sitting on the bench watching everyone else playing, I get the itch to play again and I start thinking maybe tge only way to repair that broken thing is by finishing the job and pulverizing what's left to build something new, but I'm fucking tired, my life has been nothing but fighting against myself, being incapable of accepting my flaws and living amongst people who unwillingly reinforce how worthless I feel by showing me a higher standart of living and mental discipline that I struggle like a damned soul in hell to reach. My mind is chaos, my life is chaos and I am incapable of finding my center no matter how hard I fight, but while I do that I don't live my life so I'm stuck in this fucked up cycle of forcing myself into yolo mode to live a bit and gain some experience, then break myself in the attempt in ways nobody can see or understand, step vack to heal myself and seek perspective and, instead, spend this time struggling to hold a srmblance of balance which requires ALL my might to keep while I become anxious and terrified that I am missing out, which, eventually pushes me back to the other side, forcing myself to live and experiment which ends up damaging me.

But the thing is, at 30, I came to the realization that I'm not getting younger. My time is beginning to get numbered and the mental and emotional damage is getting worse and worse. I am legit scared beyond words right now as of the past few months.

I'm 27 and zero (0) experience in romance.
I feel to old now and my lack of experience makes me avoid it all together now.
I would advise you youngfags to get some experience while you can. Even the smallest relationships can separate you from other other side.

user do you want to go out with me? send contact info to [email protected] so we can discuss it in private, I'm not a troll but please don't make a thread about this or doxx me

>be 14
>random fallinginlove syndrome
>falls for classmate
>beta as fuck so only talk online or through phone
>admit i like her immediately
>7 months pass without personally talking
>ask her if she wants to be my gf personally after noticing signs
I'm 21 now and we're still together.