Punched my friend

Hey fit, yesterday i was going to visit the graveyard with my friends because i needed to put some new flowers on some of my relatives graves. When we got to the graveyard, my friend for some reason said that he was going to spit on my relatives graves, and my instant reaction was punch him in the face. Was this a wrong decision? He obviously got mad and ran away but i kind of feel bad, I have some aggression issues but i've never hit a close friend before.

Sorry for the bad english, also favourite lifts!

Attached: 1532319079060.jpg (644x644, 55K)

he deserved it but hes not going to understand that, you have to apologize

No, you did a good thing user.

Sometimes people just think no matter what they do they get a pass for saying its a joke. If it really bothers you its up to to stop it and the punch did. Make up if you really care but both of you should acknowledge that in a lot of situations might makes right and having respect for one another is its own reward.

im going to dig up the corpse of your mom and rape the body because of this retarded thread that you thought was somehow Jow Forums related

you should have put him in his own grave

You both sound retarded

solid response

Attached: 1532313530473.jpg (538x720, 51K)

>not visiting family graves alone at night

Attached: batmangrave.jpg (720x480, 42K)

you did the right thing .. but still go apologize and see his reaction

this, if he admits he was wrong he is still friend material

It is Jow Forums related. Dude is on the juice and is concerned about it.

Read between the lines.

Tell him you want to apologise
Then punch him again

Fuck off weeb

you should've killed his ass not just punched, I'm talking WORLDSTAR type of shit that's mad disrespectful

I would have told him that I'd knock him out if he tried it. Then if we get there and he doesn't do it there's no issue, and if he decides to actually spit on their graves THEN I'd punch him in the face.

>batman
>weeb

should have gone for the shoulder

Hou did the right thing. He obviously doesn't respect you, ergo he is not your friend. You will be eternally cucked if you apologize for getting mad when someone very intentionally insults you.

*nozzles up to you >:3 punches shoulder*
>"don't spit on my ancestors graves kyaa"
wow

what level of autism is saying he's gonna spit in your ancestors graves
punch him TWICE

It was an understandable response.
Also I hate it when people post shit that has nothing to do with fit and then add a small thing like
>uhh also favorite lifts

fuck off newfag

I would have done the same lad. If not I would have given him a look like pic related to show seriousness.
Get some actual friends this time around, yeah?

Attached: 1516914726136.png (624x658, 690K)

You should not feel bad about that. What a fucking retard.