Are martial arts a meme? or is brute strength through lifting a better weapon?

Are martial arts a meme? or is brute strength through lifting a better weapon?

Attached: 1532810543297.webm (362x640, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ea0IzY_3YqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate niggers

me too

Niggers

Every. Single. Time.

>thinking a savage pack animal will have honour

Conceal and carry, nationwide

Guy should have brought a gun and ventilated them.
He would have still been in the right.

True Nationwide insurance.

My only problem with the CCW is the finger print you have to give. Also do you have to register your gun before you can C & C?

Based and redpilled

Most martial arts are a meme. However anything that is regularly used in MMA like Muay Thai, Boxing, and BJJ are extremely effective and work on larger, stronger opponents (given that they are untrained). Here's a good example:
youtube.com/watch?v=ea0IzY_3YqE

Unless you are a 400lbs jacked freak, being big and strong isn't a replacement for knowing how to fight.

>Gets attacked by the pack when bringing down a single member
>Still walks away the winner
based

Attached: 1448839729794.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Black's aren't even human, hang em all

I agree, that shit is pretty funny. Fucking pussies.

Attached: FB_IMG_1526981850445.jpg (640x456, 38K)

Niggers aren't people.

White people are so fucking based.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

One thing thats very differenty between mma and street fights is lenght of the bout. In mma you have to last many minutes, and many fights are won by cardio freaks who tire their opponents down. Street fights, on the other hand, are usually done in a couple of minutes at the most.

>tfw you hate nigger but don't want to be racist
what do?

Holy fuck what am i watching LMFAO!!!! The white kid had "friends" and they didn't even jump in when his bro got the smack down. Fucking whites theres no loyalty there LOL

That's what i'm saying lol

>t.niggers

>grappling
what's even the point. a good strike to the face and most people will stunned and down

I spent the same time lifting as my friend spent with martial arts about 5 years. Through weight and sheer strenght I could keep him down.

>Nigger
what the fuck kind of name to namefag with is this

based but still no one helped him or back him up

Watched some BJJ dude explaining 3 zones, you either stay outside arms length so there's no way opponent can reach, and that's considered a safe zone, or the middle ground when you are very close, that's where punches are deadly as you said good strike to the face is enough and thats danger zone and last zone is safe, you need to go in and grab the opponent, try to lock them up in a way so punches are very less effective and go from there

>Short friend tells me he has a black belt in teakwando
>Challenge him
>Just push him back with my strength
Is teakwando a meme?

It's pretty much learning to dance.

You're always taught to only use your skills for self-defence in tae kwon do.
I only reached green belt but could kick above my head (6 feet) and kick three times in the air.

Then again, I don't see how any of these flashy kicks would help me in a real fight without rules and my reflexes probably didn't developed as well as they would've if I have kept training until adulthood.

this

>watched some dude explain the basics of combat
user you need to practice more instead of being an arm-chair expert. The video you watched is some beginner shit that you learn very quickly even if all you did was practice with the heavy bag.

This is bait

Nice trips you got there.

brute strength at the end of the day will only get you so far, try both
muay that, BJJ, MMA, boxing, and even wrestling are very effective

Attached: 1528335426395s.jpg (125x92, 3K)

yeah no I didn't mean to sound like an expert neither am I trying to be,armchair or real life, just a quick explanation that could serve as an answer to his question

Really just consistently practice anything that improves your strength, responsiveness, and body awareness.

His joke went over your head
Read the post again coming from that name

yea but in a realistic fighting situation and not some grappling art the bodybuilder would probably be able to destroy him even through a block

What do you think a realistic fight is? I've never met a bodybuilder who could fight well.

>and even wrestling
>and even

Aren't there two types of Taekwondo?

One is purely for acrobatics and competition. The other is for self defence.

All japanese, chinese and korean martial arts are mostly for show, tho. They're often rooted in some kind of ritual core. I remember training jiu-jutsu and all of the movies were aimed at an opponent who comes at you in a very specific way.

NOPE
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: 1523164494181.jpg (635x665, 45K)

ITF and WT, WT is for competition, ITF is more self defence based since its more focused on the original art as it was taught for use in the military

Bullshit, after 5 years of real martial arts training such as muay thai, boxing, mma or bjj/wrestling you are a monster. no way in hell you are gonna win against somebody like that.
even if you got 50-75-lbs on him, he is gonna fuck you up

go find out yourself, visit a gym in your area and challenge the fighters there for a quick sparring, see what you gonna do. ;)

t. Underageb& that has no idea what he's talking about

You must have trained shit-tier jiu jitsu, it's very applicable to almost all situations. You don't sit and wait for the opponent to come to you (unless that's the style you choose to employ), there's a menagerie of offensive techniques including many takedowns as well.

Never had to give my fingerprints or register any of my guns for my CCW

Dyel cope

>Dyel
not really but maybe in the eyes of fit. maybe i am a dyel..but who gives a fuck, what i know is that i could fuck you up. so that is something. ;)

Marital Arts starts off with technique then trains strength to finish your opponent in a single blow rather than many. It’ll just teach you how to dodge and proceed to body slam someone. Aiming for face neck genitals is what really matters in a fight

The white guy won in the end and everybody can agree

>kicked the dudes ass fair and square
>showed rest of the gang what type of bitches they are for ganging up on him when their boy started getting his ass whooped
>Successfully walked away after being assaulted 4 to 1

conceal your power level

Most of them are. Karate and so on will never do shit for you, only if you are magical world champion master.
MMA, Boxing and Thai Boxing are the best to defend yourself outside.
Grapping only works on one person, if you have to deal with 2-3 you are done for.
Even a good boxer will have a tough time against 2-3 people but he has a higher chance than any grapper.

BlowjobJJ is good against single fights, taking out people without hurting them too much.
Boxing and Thai Boxing is for fighting against all odds.
You can take down people faster and more brutal tho.

BlowjobJJ is good for small people. Boxing is better for big people with a better range.

In general it doesnt matter what you pick, you have to be good at it.
I've seen a lot of BJJ people that are just fucking horrible.
Its harder to find a bad trained boxer tho.

africans are pathetic
seriously what a pathetic display of lack of honor
blackie btfo by based white boi
and the nigglet still got btfo LMAO
nice cope muttbeast

why all this hate?

Attached: jQLkvKw.jpg (324x600, 30K)

>or is brute strength through lifting a better weapon?
it isn't. you can't even properly apply a fraction of you strength outside lifting movements at first. I had problems grappling with a person at my BW (we both had almost no martial arts experience) whose bench, squat etc were less than a half of mine

whitey btfo lmao due to lack of masculine hormones

I want to take up a martial art for fun and exercise, but every single martial artist I've known is pure autism and i can't take that chance

you won't touch someone with grappling experience until you're on the ground, unless you have some too, know what to expect and trained takedown defense.

>Oh look it's THIS thread again
OP, do you live in some 3rd-world shithole like Syria where there's fighting and death every fucking day? No? Then why are you even worried about this? Explain yourself!

>all 5 guys gang up on him after he starts beating the shit out of his one friend
>none of them knock him out
>he walks away unscathed
>whitey btfo lmao due to lack of masculine hormones

>getting triggered this easily by a shitpost
Keep watching blacked

>responding
cope

brute strength + basic understanding of combat >>>>>>>>>> below average strength + MA mastery

brute strength + ZERO combat skill

What do you mean?

That wrestling is better than BJJ and doesn't deserve to be mentioned as afterthought.

not him but I basically came in to say greco-roman will give you the easiest fights of your life if the other person hasn't trained against it, that shit's brutal

I love how the other white supremacist just stands there as the Black kids protect their friend. No loyalty among racists lol. Congratulations to those Black boys for standing up to white supremacy.

Fucking niggers fighting dirty. The White kid got the upper hand and the three niggers just immediately joined in.

Kill all niggers.

Whats the best wrestling martial art?

Fucking animals should be put down

>with my superior speed, I am sure to win!

Attached: Mcdonalds girl.webm (384x480, 2.94M)

I had a friend who got in to a similar situation (not organized like that) with three highly pigmented individuals.
The tl;dr, he caved in one's face by slamming it in to the edge of one of those urinals, he pulverized the other until the dude was gargling, and the third one tried to run so he tackled him then stomped on his chest until he started to spasm.
Walked away with assault rather than manslaughter, so pretty good outcome desu.