Whats it gonna be lads?

Whats it gonna be lads?
>get a tan and look better, but damage your skin
Or
>sunscreen every day, protect your skin from wrinkles and sun damage and look worse

Attached: tanvsnotan.jpg (887x768, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/article/10.2165/00128071-200102030-00003
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15525980
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022534705634052
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe have functioning adrenals so you produce enough collagen that tanning doesnt fuck up your skin

The looks way better on the right. Am I the only one who thinks so? Why would you want to make your skin look all swarthy looking.

bad image to use desu daniel craig is far from conventionally attractive, people find him hot because of his demeanour tanning wont help you there

I have developed the ultimate tanning protocol through lots of trial and error that minimizes unprotected sun exposure and maximizes tan longevity while avoiding that stereotypical cheeto spraytan look. Do you want me to share it with you user?

Cavill looks better with a tan, that's all you need to make your mind up

Attached: cavill2.jpg (1152x960, 161K)

Beta carotene supplements

/thread

Beta carotene doesn't give you a natural tan, it makes your skin orange.

Please do user

he had higher estrogen on the left, hence why his face was tighter his hair was thicker and he looks a lot healthier. was he acting during the left pic?

The left is a very recent photo as he has that moustache for Mission Impossible

Let's compare 2 different settings with 2 different lightings. Seems like the intelligent thing to do.

personal preference i'd say but i think the pale looks better if it had the tanned versions hair honestly.

Are you happy now, faggot?

Attached: images (86).jpg (510x289, 17K)

Broscience out the ass

>7,500mcg beta-carotene daily. Don't do much more than this or you will start to look jaundiced
>Jergens Natural Glow body moisturizer every day after the shower. Use the face moisturizer + sunscreen version every single time you step outside even if it isn't sunny
>15 minutes daily sun exposure
>Fake Bake self tanner once every 1-2 weeks depending on how quickly your tan fades'
>Occasional longer days in the sun (going to the beach, lake, hiking, etc) 1-4 times a month, first 5-10 minutes unprotected, then immediately apply sunscreen all over for the rest of the day.

This will yield a natural looking glow even in the winter. If you find yourself getting too orange, take the beta-carotene every other day and use the Fake Bake once every 2 weeks. Under no circumstances should you ever go outside without sunscreen on your face. It is a death sentence for aesthetics in later life.

easy on the carrots

How about a mix retard. Avoid being in the sun when UV is too high. I always get a bit of a color every summer and I avoid the sun and use sunscreen

>tfw take 12,500mcg of Beta Carotene a day already
Should I bother with the other shit if I take this much?

Number 2 for sure. Fuck looking like an old handbag, and especially fuck what women say they like.

>the the year of our lord and savior 2018
>still listening to what women say they want.

Yes, because beta-carotene alone won't give you the color that matches a natural tan. In direct and harsher light it may look off.

sounds like it and ive been on letrozole for a year and now that im off that comparison pic has practically happened to me but heres some proof

>link.springer.com/article/10.2165/00128071-200102030-00003
>estrogen maintains skin thickness, collagen and moisture
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15525980
>estrogen stimulates hair follicles in men(opposite of what dht does, it chokes the hair follicles causing it to die, surprisingly this doesnt occur in women though)
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022534705634052
>estrogen increases contraction of the prostate (this probably happens with other muscles in your body, making your face seem tighter)

oh nice is he big in the movie? hes probably doing a high test blast rn

>trying to look dark

shiggy