Rebel Gamer Girls

Why does Jow Forums stay single when they could date a gamer girl that believes in the revolution?

I just want you to be happy.

Attached: 4E2C862A-8890-4EF3-846E-6803345B9779.jpg (730x1095, 271K)

gamer girls are the original attention whores. they've all got a friends list full of orbiters.

>gamer girls
You mean guys?

Because girls on the internet are whores.
Every single one.
And you can't turn a whore into a housewife.

And do they get with these orbiters? No.

Just because people like you does not make you a bad person.

No.

Wrong.

Because I knew some and know for a fact that they only play casual or popular games like league or overwatch or csgo. If she has shit taste in games then she isn't gf material. Sure they might try a new game or two sometime but they always go back to the same shitty games every time.

Attached: 19fc455ee944bd7e9794ba481f8a3183.png (1021x483, 378K)

Don't you remember that pasta-image of why people say tits or gtfo? It's because to say that you are a girl on the internet is to advertise your pussy and tits. The only reason to tell anyone you're a girl is to whore yourself out for attention.
Girls have little inherent value to them aside from sex, which they (most of the time) never realize ever in their lives. When you don't cough up your sex-appeal in the form of pictures or video, you are less than zero.

But what about the legit gamer girls who play old school games or those who care nothing for twitch, post on forums, etc.

Then I'd love to find one and play some old arcade games together. Actually finding one would be difficult though.

I dunno about old school, but maybe like they expect old school culture but still like new games? Like they'll play hollow knight but hate rocket league.

There are millions out there.

You just ignore them for superficial reasons.

Attached: 38709E9B-6882-4DC4-A1BA-9D846FB747F7.jpg (540x405, 43K)

GAEHMURRR GURRRLLLL
They're just girls who play videogames. Nothing really that special unless you're desperate.

Christ not this again.
You don't know who I am. I am anonymous. Let's not make vague assumptions about individuals based on groups, yeah? I have never ignored anybody. I have no problems being friends with men or women.

>replying to my own post
Besides, how the heck are you going to find one even if you're not a loser neet?
"N-nha you just ignore them nha"
Just stop.
>pic somewhat related? Just wanted to post this somewhere.

Attached: images.jpg (378x389, 28K)

You post on Jow Forums. You hate women.

I know you.

I really hate this meme and the autist screechers about how fembots can't be real.

Movies aren't real life user. There is no gamer gf for you. There are only bored housewives and other sluts.

>Just because people like you does not make you a bad person
i'm honestly not sure if i believe this anymore. wealth is as corrupting as poverty.

The reason I don't talk to them, or any other pretty or interesting girl is because I fear rejection too much. If they held up a "looking for vidya bf" sign then I'd probably work up the nerve to do something but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I post here because I'm lonely, not because I think all women are whores.

Attached: 563487d871cea78ef574fd09fa26b369.png (231x221, 25K)

I went out with a girl who likes games more than I do. Supposedly.

We played some Resident Evil multiplayer and I did play okay but our score was something like 2:3 in her favor. She basically said she could never be with anyone who was not at least as good, if not better, than her. We were playing on her bed, too, and I know she kinda liked me.

What revolution are we talking about here?

GAMERS RISE UP
THE REVOLUTION IS COMING

Attached: drjgbjjwptj9pyypoii1[1].jpg (750x732, 125K)

how do i
date one where do i find one what do i say how how how ohwo hwo

LOOKING FOR THE HARLEY QUINN TO MY JOKERRRRRR LETS RISE UP TOGETHER GAMERS UNITE