What happened to the Delray Misfits? Why's it so shitty lately?

What happened to the Delray Misfits? Why's it so shitty lately?

Attached: motherandson.jpg (400x600, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eb_cIdAhKnM
youtube.com/watch?v=VOoEkiZCBAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lenny's dying, janoy is depressed and suicidal, andrew developed a manischewitz addiction after turning 50, brad has child support, jay masters has a hit on him from the lebanese mafia and is on the road, and they'll never be able get their lives organized enough to be able to open and manage a gym because of how much of losers they all are.

they are still making a shit ton of money through merch and patreon though

>shit ton of money
Printing shitty fanmade art on Hanes shirts and handouts on Patreon is a shit ton of money? You probably think Janoy is a milon dolar CEO too.

LOL'ing @ YOUR LIFE, KID.

Where's your HUMANATEE? DO YOU WANT YOUR PARENTS TO DIE?

Let’s be honest. You could be a loser or you could be a loser who makes 10 to make a 5 second video saying order 66

it's a shame the misfits didn't blow up the same way other youtubers did, if they had actually given a shit about their editing and andrew didn't use windows movie maker then they probably wouldn't be as desperate as they are right now.

Is that really based on Janoy and Jane?

nah that's lenny and broccolini

Brad and prince andrew have turned into cookie cutter maggots

Reading this as someone who doesn't follow these guys, this sounds absolutely fucking crazy
The mafia??

>lenny's dying
Shiet, what's going on with Lenny?

what happened to that qt meth babe?

Attached: 1532545316619.jpg (1080x950, 114K)

Rich put a curse on the misfits after Janoy order 66'd him.
It's Rich's revenge from beyond the grave.

Attached: rich gladiator.jpg (1920x1080, 937K)

based truthposter

He's dying

Attached: janoyy.jpg (1080x809, 90K)

drank too much piss

lenny said he needed a liver transplant 10 years ago, he's been doing GHB and taking all these shitty compounds for decades now that his organs are failing and the amount of insulin this guy's done has enlarged all his organs

this guy needs to go to the mayo clinic and not to vegas

Dead when World Gym closed down. Andrew just cba any more and is probably worried about his job with Lenny's racist rants and tranny stuff.

>if they had actually given a shit about their editing and andrew didn't use windows movie maker
Then it wouldn't have had the same natural feel it has. It's even better than a wildlife documentary.

She relapsed and went back to rehab.

youtube.com/watch?v=eb_cIdAhKnM

I've asked this a few times and never got an answer, why isn't Lenny Jasons coath and gear supplier? Why do they give Jason so much shit for being out of shape before contest when he's obviously not on the proper gear?

You would think that working in a hospital, even as kitchen staff, Lenny'd be able to at least get on the list for the transplant, but nope. Although he probably didn't even try, and he'd say waiting for it is cookie cutter shit or some other nonsense.

1. Lenny eats roids and supps like skittles, but for real. Brad, Mike or Richard would have been better suppliers. That person would need to administer them directly, as he's an idiot and probably still has Blackstone Labs shit laying around. He has also had some cardiac problems, probably ephedra/clen/stimulants which he is confirmed for having taken.
2. Jason has never been nowehere near the natty limit. He hasn't made gains in a decade. It's piss.

Someone once said he's only ever been on prohormones which would explain it. But if not he's being ripped off hard by his roid dealer.

We're pretty much in agreement, one of his friends should supply and administer it for him.

While I doubt Lenny would be a very good trainer, it would be better than what Janoy is currently doing, which is fuck all. Then again, Lenny does seem to have some degree of bodybuilding knowledge, even if he looks like shit himself.

I love the misfits and have been watching since pretty much the beginning, here's what I think

1. Lenny can't even be fucked to clean rotting shit up off of his own floor. He is both physically and spiritually barely holding on to life.

2. It's doubtful whether or not jason has ever taken gear, and its pretty evident that if he has taken gear, he's never done a protocol and probably thinks they are something you inject once and become the hulk. He fucking publicly admitted to roid use during harper era and blamed roids on why he became a fatty instead of admitting to going to burger king.

3. Jason is pretty much unbearable on camera, and from the stories/hidden camera stuff we have on him, he is completely fucking dreadful on a day to day basis. 10iq jew on anti-psychotics who would sell his best friends to an organ harvester for 50buk paypal. Adam harper took jason under his wing for publicity, but ended up being more akin to a father to jason than a coach, and it took everything out of him and almost ended up causing him to be divorced by his coal burning wife. Even after being under adams watchful eye, where he would regularly show up randomly at jasons work and raid his car for fast food receipts, constantly checking that he's sticking to diet, personally overseeing every workout, Jason still only got into pretty good shape and got out of shape pretty much the day after adam let him go.

Training is the least important, he needs to be on proper gear.

He was looking cut for a while last year. He grew his hair and his face looked leaner, from the neck up he looked like just a scrawny Jewish kid.

he would never get a transplant given his history

generally if you abuse your liver to the point of needing a transplant, you're dead fucking last on that list which basically means you're never getting one

It wouldn't take much effort from Lenny if they lift together and he injects him a few times a week. I'm sure Jason might even get his act together when he sees actual results from gear. He probably fucked up and binged all those times because he saw he's nowhere close to those juiced up guys. He couldn't even go up there at his best.

He got over his bodybuilding phase long ago.

>Collura moves back to Florida
>cures Lenny's depression, convinces him to take care of himself
>trains Genova along with renaissance Lenny and gets him gear, the three of them compete together in 2019
>squashes the beef with Jay and they become benching buddies

Attached: 1498179101238.png (1000x1000, 425K)

shagged too many trannies

Just look at it.

Attached: Big Lenny.png (458x731, 514K)

I think he's confusing him for some jackass who tried to piggyback on their success and got paranoid (like, literally psychotic) after an army of rabid trolls unleashed their wrath on him.

is that recently?

Yep. Must be less than a month old, since the last time he shaved.

jesus, last time I saw him his gut was looking better but now, fuck
I don't want lenny to die, even though he's a trannyfucking pissdrinker he seems like really nice guy, especially when you see him talk to jason he's like his dad

No one does. I'm surprised they haven't physically forced him to get that shit checked.

Yeah, bedroombully, brad and andrew should just force him

Lenny has said in the past that they refused to let him on the transplant list unless he stopped doing all the drugs that got him to where he is
he refused
he's not a fucking cookie cutter

GOLEM GET YE GONE

So it is confirmed to be a liver problem then?

So more or less what I assumed to be the case. He'd rather "not be a cookie cutter" than live to a decent age.

I suppose that's in line with what we've always known about him, though.

Maybe he's just a pussy. CWC also ran away from doctors after slicing his taint, I still don't know how he's alive.

Where where you guys when this was going on?
youtube.com/watch?v=VOoEkiZCBAY

stahp it jon

That was due to extreme cutting and cardio in the sun, as evidenced by the rhabdo.

they're the same as they've ever been. the problem is that world gym closed down so they have a hard time getting the roster together.

podcast is kind of an unnatural setting for most of the misfits. they're at the best when they're just doing their thing talking shit in the gym

I'm pretty sure some new gear he hopped on caused a kind of heart attack. Jay Masters said the same thing about it that when he was on it it gave him heart issues.

They said it might have been the clen. Im just surprised lenny hasn't died of type 2 yet

>shit ton of money
>Maybe a couple of hundred bucks each month

only pick one pls.

Attached: 1526895926666.jpg (720x683, 294K)

Didn't it open back? I thought that's where they did the Andrew Collura vids.

I could definitely see a guy like Lenny being afraid of going under the knife, despite all his bluster. I bet a part of him worries that if he gets his shit fixed, then he won't be as unique or whatever, too.

Also fuck you for reminding me of the infected taint. I don't even think that one was a case of him not wanting to see a doctor. I think CWC actually did legit think it was turning into a vagina.

Maybe it's just Florida cookie cutter architecture but I think it is. That's looks like the porch where Tanika (?) was doing lunges and Lenny started licking her sweat drops. Jason is also training there.

Attached: Capture.png (1144x434, 1.05M)

busy body is a different gym/location from where world gym is

andrew collura is the only one who can save the misfits

Not on Delray my man

Damn I'm getting some urges to house and fuck her, its a weird feeling.

yeah she's hot

Attached: 283.jpg (1024x768, 58K)

Sounds kinky too. She would do anything for a pinch of heroin.

Kratos?

I wonder if she'd feel pain if her nipples were pinched and twisted when she's tweeking. Maybe she'd moan for me.

Was Lenny taking a piss when he said someone saw Brad acting like a total s0yb0y at a Star Wars screening?

they let cookiecutter normalfaggot bradley take over. Guy's pure cringe

YouTube commenters love him, Andrew bows to them.

Awhile ago he had atrial fibrillations

You have to have a straightman to balance out all the goofs, and Andrew's busy with the camera. That's what Brad's there for.

I live in downtown delray and have been to a lot of the gyms around here but haven't heard of them, who are they?