Can a skinny guy be weaker than average women if he consumes almost no protein in his diet and doesn't exercise at all?

can a skinny guy be weaker than average women if he consumes almost no protein in his diet and doesn't exercise at all?

Attached: 1532304693104.jpg (1566x1583, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YbBIK8CzCYo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russefeiring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You'd probably be on par or a little stronger tbqh

Kiddo,he will be dead if he doesn't consume protein.

>can men be weaker than women
yes. what kind of question is this?
there are weak men and there are strong women.

Yes, but that is very difficult. The lowest average strength of an age group of men is higher than the strongest average age group of women i have heard. Of course that is 70/80

depends on how strong he is naturally, but with little protein intake probably he will be less strong than avg woman.

what's interesting though is that even trained women are weaker than avg untrained man (grip strength)

Attached: men vs women grip.jpg (1050x1050, 145K)

He said almost. What a sad waste of dubs you cunt

>argueing with dubs

>no protein in diet and doesn't exercise at all
you just described the average woman so no.

>that one dude at 180kg
>that one dude at 10kg

>weaker than average women
Its called an outlier. Thats how statistics work.

>can a skinny guy be weaker than average women if he consumes almost no protein in his diet and doesn't exercise at all?
Probably not. It's very difficult to be weaker than the average girl, no matter how s.o.y. you are.

>can a skinny guy be weaker than average women if he consumes almost no protein in his diet and doesn't exercise at all?
After I watched Jujimufu get BTFO in grip strength by what I can only describe as a 100lbs skinny weakling that looked like a Holocaust survivor after a decade of playing d&d in his basement alone, I doubt it.

how do you play dnd alone
Also, what was that video? You sound like you're describing a rock climber's physique desu, and they have rock solid grip strength

Yeah, the guy was a rock climber and looked like the caricature of a nerd. Like a fucking alien.

>how do you play dnd alone
by being retarded.

Seriously, the dude looked incredibly unfit. No muscle at all, none, super pale, neckbeard, etc.

I started at around a 30kg bench

chad vs. virgin

grip stuff is mostly about the small muscles in your hand, you can't really estimate those by eye. I watched the vid too and the skelly says he trains grip strength twice a week in a coordinated fashion

Are you asking if unusually strong women are stronger than the "Try Guys"? It's probably close but the woman wins due to mental fortitude. A fit woman isn't going to give up easily while the Try Guys run away or curl up in a ball.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1079, 147K)

No

youtu.be/YbBIK8CzCYo

Attached: 1532843162048.jpg (960x960, 108K)

people who train for specific sports tend to have unbalanced as fuck physiques, and rock climbing is about having as much grip (as well as core and arm) strength as possible while being as light as possible: end result visually is hungry skele.

I've never gotten an answer as to why and how they had such low testosterone? I lift and eat lots of fatty food and I'm 25. But when I took my blood test my testosterone levels were average. Do they literally don't even lift and are they all vegans?

Who who who who who who

OP wants to get dominated by a women more powerful than him.

Attached: IMG_3454.gif (348x195, 2.15M)

Some literally who 18 year old from norway. We have this tradition were senior high schoolers dress up in red/blue overalls and party for an entire month to celebrate graduation. It's quite weird. One of the reasons we're leading the world in STDs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russefeiring

I used to be weaker than some of the girls in high school, so yeah.

Just post that webm of that girl BJJ-ing the similar-sized guy and spanking his unconscious ass. I need to masturbate anyway.

Don't know why in their specific case but it's likely a whole collection of related causes ranging from environment, diet, and social pressure to not engage in activities that naturally increase testosterone.

Attached: anna-watson-why-she-refused-take-anavar-steroid.jpg (718x479, 95K)

Sol sandvik

Infant vs Middle aged man

Maybe if he had like stage IV cancer or MS or some shit

A guy who weighs the same as a woman, on average, will be weaker.

>han kjenner ikke til sol
hvornyer.du

Attached: 1526183232196.png (298x273, 109K)

Can you read graphs?

Definitely not true

>woman cant win
>immediately starts cheating

classic

>Sol sandvik
Kjeften din, jeg visste det ikke heller

Due to autism my 17 year old cousin refuses to eat actual food. All he eats is pasta and white bread and refuses to eat any vegetables, fruits, or protein. Last meal I saw him at he took a piece of lasagna, wiped the pasta clean and ate just that piece and a bread roll and left. I think my aunt has him on vitamin and mineral pills but this kid refuses to eat anything and is in deep dyel mode. He's 6 foot at 150 pounds, is it too late for him even if I start shoving food into his mouth?

Yeah. When I started lifting at 13 I could only bench the 30lb fixed bar, and I'm sure most grown women could do better than that. I was one skinny fuck.

the average woman also consumes almost no protein and doesn't exercise so i guess that's not really an handicap

yes

that's some bad bait chief

It's definitely not too late, but if he is unwilling to change his diet and outlook he is a lost cause for sure.
I was a lanklet teenager too and in grade 12 I was 6'5" 165lb because all I ate was junk food and soda (but was very active and into sports) with arms that were like 12"... now I'm 30 and been lifting for 4 years and am 260lb with a 34" waist / 20" arms so definitely not too late. My biggest regret is I didnt start until I was 25.. missed my prime years for training. Better late than never though