Fembot Feels Thread

Misogyny-free safe space to discuss our feels

>tfw no qt bf to make sandwiches for

Attached: wojak-woman-crying.jpg (845x555, 104K)

>tfw other people exist

Fuck off female

Male master race

i love other people. i wish they loved me too

we are all the human race

You either have to be fucking ugly or a real shitty person to be single. Even below average looking woman have at least one guy chasing after them.

they put the >qt disclaimer for as reason

Yeah.
And there's 2 very different categories of human, the male and female.

I love you more than non-living objects which I don't own user.

THEN YOU'RE NOT A FEMBOT...
WOMEN CAN EASILY GET FRIENDS/PARTNERS
REAL FEMBOTS HATE PEOPLE
ROASTIE WHORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I broke up with my ex over a year ago and his mom is sending me messages now, probably trying to get us back together. I wish she'd stop, but I'm too polite to say leave me alone reeeee. How does she have the courage to talk to me when he treated me so badly is beyond me. Please leave me alone.

I feel ya. I'm in love with a dude that doesn't want me and it's killing me.

I'm sick of being called roastie just because I have a vagina. I'm a lonely fembot who deserves respect.

>tfw no qt bf

Attached: angryfemanon.jpg (475x572, 74K)

Bitch you posted this on cc

Gtf0

but they just want sex. thats not the same thing

>tfw no bf to cook japanese food for and play mmos with

just block her wtf

"nobody owes you anything"

You are a Roastie, what are you doing here? (hope at least you had a good reason to brake up with him)

I am here, I can be your bf

If any fembots want to talk, I should be free for the next hour or two.
I only have discord, apologies if you use something else.

learn to love lain. She will always love you back.

Attached: 0kpNM6x.jpg (881x750, 209K)

why do women post here? it seems damn near impossible for a woman to engage in any kind of conversation on this board. why not just go to cc and have civilised conversation about all the dick you get because you're all sluts?

ps new captcha is fucking impossible wtf

>tfw been single for 6 months
I hate my life

>trying to talk to robots
>they all ghost me when they find out I'm fat

I dont get ghosted I just get cucked once they find out I am overweight. Which is worse than them ghosting because I like to talk to them and I want to find a bf, otherwise why would I be speaking to males

>6 months
>lonely

Attached: 1436567258501.jpg (640x519, 29K)

How is it possible to get cucked by a robot? Its not like they are swimming in pussy

>talking to a cute guy on pof for a few weeks
>one night he sends flirty/lewd texts
>wants me to come over and cuddle with him
>tfw hesitant because it feels too soon
any fembot know the best time frame to consider meeting up? is a month too long?

Attached: 1527799706173.gif (250x225, 1.34M)

>these are the issues fem"bots" face
off yourself

I like bigger women, I'm not a feeder or anything I'm just saying. Holy shit no wonder I'm alone, I've been rewriting this for like an hour trying not to offend you or creep you out. Just forget it.

they have sex with a thin fembot

What's your weight origliano

So fucking stop being fat holy shit it's not hard. Every time you think about putting garbage into your face remind yourself that the garbage is why your life is trash. You are what you fucking eat.

Robots throw out their contacts to every possible person they can. Eventually they get lucky with one of the people they orbit

they're not robots, just normies

>comes into female thread
>gets upset like child at what he reads

>females come into r9k
If you want to play that game, then you won't win

182 lbs, 167 cm

Everyone is allowed on Jow Forums though. There are no official rules banning females

Fuck I'm a retarded american, gimme a sec to convert the metrics to the english system. In the mean time, do you like music?

But that's just like going into a thread you know you'll be triggered by. what is the point unless you are intentionally looking to read things that hurt your feelings or upset you

There are no rules banning me on my post, so what's your point?

Why would you make thread that's triggering to the general population of the board? You can do that of course, I do it too sometimes, but it doesn't you're not going to get shit for it..

Ikr, weak minded wastrels.

Men have lower standards for sex than for relationships.
The most attractive men you can get only want sex but just lower your standards a little bit and you'll find the guys that are actually in your league and they want you as a gf.

No one claimed you were going to be banned for going into a thread that triggers you. Anons original argument was that females arent allowed here on Jow Forums at all, which is stupid. Learn to keep up

13 stone, 5ft 5inches

>single for 6 months
>fembot
This is why you "fembot" cunts need to go back to facebook.

user you can just go to wizardchan if you want your safespace

No his original argument was that you normalfags aren't robots. That fem"bot" was just posting about how much of a normalfag she is.

Would you mind a shorter bf?

How much shorter are you talking here?

>female thread
OP said "fembot" thread, that's why he's complaining about the normalfaggotry. Typical of you roasties to be illiterate.

>tfw unique batshit insane gf
Pls be my girl for life

Attached: 1510105956051.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

females can post here if they want, just hide these threads

be my gf first
I'm 175cm
and I live about 6k kilometers away

>tfw the only "relationship" you ever had was a joke one
>group of bullies dared the guy I had a crush on to pretend to like me
>i opened up a bit and he told the entire class about my issues
>became even more of an outcast, even the other outcasts avoided me
>still have trust issues 5 years later
It just isn't fair

Attached: 7022CB3B-C984-40D0-BC5D-4B2A570AB0CA.jpg (500x681, 86K)

I would advise you to wait a bit longer. Or if you do meet up, do it in a public space with lots of people around. But hey, that's just my humble opinion

Friendly reminder that 99,9% of "femanons" are trolls larping as such, because they can't get anything else better in life than upsetting naive robots.

Attached: 1528506396459.jpg (450x305, 40K)

Some centimeters.

you would still be angry even it was a "true fembot" post regardless

Exactly how many centimeters? Theres no point in saying you are shorter and then trying to hide it.

You can tell when it's a genuine femanon. Stop bullshitting

I'm 162cm tall.

>6 months

I haven't dated a woman in almost a year. Every now and then I think about my ex but I know she moved on long ago.

Attached: coffeejak.jpg (680x765, 44K)

You're normalfag cancer. You have every other board and every other website dedicated to you.

r9k isn't a safespace for misogynists and incels but Jow Forumsincel is

It's been a year as well for me. Feeling pretty lonely...
>inb4 roastie

it's been 3 years for me but I realized that I think I'm happier alone. other people exhaust me, relationships are exhausting

you can trust me user. do you want to talk? please email me your discord or something.
[email protected]

fembots dont really want a qt bf and ill prove it

Pic related is me
my discord is Lost#7271

Attached: C371A2C5-3B64-4F31-8E4C-440761F6F397.png (750x1334, 900K)

you look effeminate and short

No sorry.
I stopped using Discord long ago
just letting you know just in case someone messages you pretending to be me

no i don't use discord anymore sorry

Short nigga but my dick tall
originally or course

>just letting you know just in case someone messages you pretending to be me

i dont think that wouldve been a problem for him lmao

Yes you know, when you put your dick insider her pussy. Before that there is no reason to assume otherwise.

>be fembot
>exist
Pick one. And gtfo my board.

I just dont want people to get their hopes up

FUCK OFF TO TUMBLR YOU FUCKIN ROASTIE

There's no need to assume that they don't exist as well. Goes both ways

any sister here know that obscure feel when you're a cluster C in a pool of cluster Bs. I like anime and games and comics so I automatically have to have tattoos, piercings, dyed hair, thigh high socks, be vegan, be wiccan like everyone who wants to hang out with me. i just want to be a normal person fuuu

>they all ghost me when they find out I'm fat
>I'm fat
And who's fucking fault is that?

>play in sports group, predominantly males
>try to act tomboyish, don't want to be the group fucktoy that every guy hits on
>haven't been for a while due to injury
>invited to a dinner with them, go
>after, the one guy texts me and asks me to a movie with him
>shit
>decide to be brave and straightforward that I don't want to date anyone right now (I don't)
>he gets sort of offended
>fuck
>haven't received the text from leader about the meet time for two weeks, haven't gone (still injured anyway)
>think I got kicked from the group
WELCOME TO LIFE AS A WOMAN
WE CAN NEVER HAVE ANYTHING

I never swim in pools. First of all its not hygienic and theres too many people. I love the beach and I take my bike there early mornings and there is not one person there, not even the seagulls are there to fuck with you.

this happened to me as well, in addition people pretended to be my friend so they could bully me

i never got over that kind of treatment and ive been isolated as a neet ever since

Attached: 1508900640147.png (270x218, 7K)

Gee, you're actually desired by people, what a fucking hardship. Try never being desired by anyone in your life, ever, and doomed to a life of crushing solitude. You wouldn't last a week before trying to off yourself and failing because you're just doing it for attention.

women would be a lot happier if they got over the idea that they're entitled to a man two leagues above them

STOP FUCKING OVER SHIT MALES MADE THEN. MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING SHIT. LEAVE US ALONE, YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING HOLE.

Pic related is why fembots are fake.
BITCH YOU JUST ADDED ME WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DONT HAVE A PERSONALITY

Attached: 17936FF8-78C6-46A2-926A-33B5E097AB31.png (750x1334, 171K)

>woman joins a sports team to suck chad's dick
>gets upset and pretends to be injured when he doesn't give a fuck
>chad's friend asks her out and she tells him to fuck off
>doesn't understand why chad doesn't like her

she is right that you have no personality though

>gets offended when a guy shows interest in her

Lmao typical roastie

user, go get a personality

>joined sports team to play sports
>don't want guys asking me out
>get asked out
>be honest with him
>he gets mad
>I get kicked from group
>my only option to continue playing sports was, what, say yes to any guy at all who wanted me?
You know you need an entire team to play. And there's barely enough people to play in our group. My going is a positive thing.
Imagine you're in school and the creepy old professor with bad breath rubs your thigh. Imagine you're walking down the street and an old man comes and harasses you for your number. Imagine you go to the grocery store and ten niggers surround you saying lewd things about where they'd put their chocolate bar.
Yeah it's so delightful.

you just described every fembot you retarded failed stacey

>my only option to continue playing sports was, what, say yes to any guy at all who wanted me?
There are women's sports groups, dumbass.
>You know you need an entire team to play. And there's barely enough people to play in our group. My going is a positive thing.
>Imagine you're in school and the creepy old professor with bad breath rubs your thigh. Imagine you're walking down the street and an old man comes and harasses you for your number. Imagine you go to the grocery store and ten niggers surround you saying lewd things about where they'd put their chocolate bar.
Right, because that's the equivalent of young, fit, sports enthusiast males. Try harder.

Can I get one Russian fembot gf to teach me her language pls

How can any female be lonely, especially on this board of all places? There's so many desperate males around here who hypothetically should have the same interests, so if there's no one you even want to try to talk to, then you're just a roastie in denial who thinks she's entitled to a 10/10. if people go out of their way to harass you like and that's the only interaction you know, then yes, you are a "fembot." Otherwise, fuck off.

fembot here. Pretty lonely and off my meds. I get turned on by the attention robots give me and Im willing to share lewds but this is a limited offer. My id is Sunny#7790 this will probably be a one time thing though...

Attached: EAD64D46-675F-46A7-BA48-9F4C44D22A92.jpg (778x674, 112K)

lmao are you that butthurt about getting ghosted