/wsg/

Wageslaves, how's the life treating you?
Im curious what kind of jobs you guys work, if you'd care to tell or just vent about your shit day this is the place.

Attached: wagie.jpg (1023x1090, 256K)

>walk into a room that's way too fucking bright again
>say hi to the camera guy
>wait for the director to tell me to start going
>the filming starts
>insert my penis into OP's mom a bunch of times
>flip this bitch over and MATING PRESS that ass hole
>cum
>walk out
>get paid

It was okay

Attached: 1528875828158.jpg (360x278, 34K)

I'm an accountant for a large retail company and I hate it. Had my yearly review yesterday and they said I'm not "getting it" like someone 2 years into the job should, and they're right. They expect my workload to be about twice what it is, but already it's too much. Gonna have to find a new job before it gets too hostile here.

I am going to send my resignation email today to quit. Wish me luck.

Junior BI/stats job
>Another day showing up late and no one notices
>Worked through both breaks not because I really have to but because I want to

Not a wageslave, but NEETing it up is tough in its own way. You guys do not understand the meaning of the word "suffering".

Attached: 1524246574147.jpg (250x234, 6K)

> be design engineer
> get 55k per year
> have gf that is artist amd works at home cleaning and keeping everything ok
> live in 2 1/2 room appartment under a hillside house with only an old couple that are gone most of the time above us.
> gonna get myself a motorbike today
> am 21

I think my life is pretty well right now.
I just hope my gf career wil take off so I dont have to work for the rest of my life. Its fine for now since Im supporting her but Id hate to have to go to work every day.

I'm a recently ex-wagey. Worked at Whataburger for 9 months, left about 3 weeks ago. It was, uh, something I guess. I have like 4000 in savings now so that's cool. It helped me deal with my mom's degrading mental health by giving me an excuse to be out of the house, and I got some social experience.
50% off food and the work kept me from gaining an obscene amount of weight, so that worked out.
Overall it helped me be more normie, which was not unwelcome.

>e-commerce process manager
>automate everything from loading new items into different marketplaces like Amazon to generating invoices
>sometimes help customer support and product information management out if they have a problem with our e-commerce system
>got bumped up to 40k a year after 6 months of working
It's ok. My coworkers are all nice to me. My superior is happy with me. I heavily identify with Fresco

Attached: 1532378577977.png (1200x864, 326K)

Wageslaving at a printshop. god i hate it.

Attached: 1426638174801.png (749x644, 481K)

Channel advisor makes everything so easy

What they can do, I can do inhouse and cheaper.
The company I work at explicitely stepped away from 3rd party solutions unless they are already existing plugins for our E-commerce Platform.

Lol are you spreetail?

Nope.
We are pretty much unknown and based in Germany.
Don't wanna tell more though.

Understandable, was just throwing a guess because I heard spreetail uses an in house solution. I'm an intern at the company I'm working for so I don't really get to call the shots.

I so want to quit and become a NEET, but maybe I should wait a few years until I'm ready to die.

Just started a new casual job at a cafe, it was my second day today. I'm 21 but I have very little work experience.

In short, I was fucking terrible at it. I kept making mistakes, I dropped things, I could tell I was in the way of people. I tried my absolute best to listen but I just got overwhelmed. What's worse is that half the people working there were much younger than me and I felt like a fucking retard. I got a talking to by the owner after the shift about how miserable I looked (she was watching me on camera) I thought I least pretended to look happy. She said I need to pretend that it was a party and that I needed to express myself better. It just made me feel so incompetent, I can't even do the simplest wagecuck jobs and no matter how hard I dedicate myself, I just look like a fool. It's even worse because everyone there is so nice and I'm just terrible at everything.

Why does this happen? It's literally every job I get, I never fit in.

Attached: DhhUfiRUwAA4H7z.jpg (1000x562, 117K)

You're clearly in your own head and have a hard time interacting with people/strangers for an extended period of time. Look for a job with less of that, like a warehouse or something.

I work in the claims department of a major health insurance company. Honestly, it's not bad at all. I get free coffee, my desk is comfy, and my work load is more than manageable. My hours are also pretty cash. Only thing I don't like is actually having to go, but whatever, that's life.

>temporary job scheduled to end this week
>just got extended by an extra month, looking at two more on top of that
>can spend money on dumb shit this weekend at a con with zero guilt
Yeah boiiiii

I got a job as a temp. At first it felt like stealing money compared to my other jobs, the hours were great, pay was decent, work was super easy. The end of my 3 months comes and my boss wants to hire me for real, but I don't get the position I was working in. Instead I get 15x the workload, shit hours and having to work the worst people in my department.....for the same pay I was getting before. Every day I have about 11 hours of work to do in 8, and if I don't finish it piles up over the week. Its stressing me out so bad.

It's your second day, grow up and keep working. If it's still like this in a month or two, then you can safely say that you're not cut out for it.

>work in retail
>have worthless BA
>hate dealing with the general public
>make minimum wage.
>Im 30

When does the suffering end?

I fry chicken. Im the only white peron there. I hate my life. Working with all blacks is the worst thing. Out of 26 there is only one i like because they work instead of being on the phone all day. I don't know how any one who is around blacks a lot could like them.

I got part time work at a convenience store and was the same way for the first 5+ months. Gotta ''come out of your shell'' as normies put it.
It's fucking annoying how fake customer service employees have to be but at least I can hold a short conversation now without it being so awkward and mumbling all the time

Attached: 15582766.jpg (699x646, 35K)

>work as a shipping dispatcher
>handle paperwork, do basic office stuff standing while being on occasion asked to do physical work like move orders
>pays at a comfortable enough rate
>dont have to deal with customers
>on flipside do 9.5 hours a day
>currently in the heat with not even as much as a fan
>a lot busier because summer too
Its okay

Attached: 1531285715939.png (1280x738, 811K)

>be me
>be part of the partial time master race
>working at a job that asks me to do nothing since we almost have no customers coming in
>playing on my laptop all days
>also working on a personal business about repairing computers

life is good

I skipped work today, called in sick

Attached: 1440895230122.png (657x527, 51K)

Yesterday I told my superior it's way to warm to work and asked for paid vacation.
He asked in return how my current projects are proceedings.
I showed him what I have so far.
Never got the paperwork for paid vacation signed so quickly.

Attached: IMG_8537.png (320x240, 10K)

What are you, like an architect?

Am this user:

What are these pictures supposed to mean?

That's Fresco.
Compared to Neet Pepe he is a whitecollor Wagie.

Attached: IMG_8505.png (320x240, 21K)

I work for a really really small security company. I don't have a drivers license but my mobile patrol guys drive me to sites. I need to work at least 5 shifts to cover my rent and any more than that is extra money for phone and food. Sometimes I get more work so I keep it saved for months I don't work alot.

I'm very picky what I'll do though like iI won't work anything where I have to deal with large amounts of normies. Couple nights ago I worked at a bank in a small town overnight since it's procedure to have a guard in the walk in atms when an alarm goes off. Sat alone in there from like 11pm to 9am with the occasional drunk or whore getting money. I can manage stuff like that.

She fucks Jerome while you're working everyday to keep her afloat lolololol
Also, motorbikes are too dangerous. Be safe

starting the last year of my master's course, set to become a phd candidate. currently working part-time as a lab assistant, with wich I make more than I will as a phd student lel.

I quit my job, after the 2 weeks my last day was the first monday of July.

I've saved enough to coast for a few months, but I forgot how much I loved being neet.

Woke up at 11am, read and ate a healthy breakfast for once. Now shitposting for a bit and will watch a flick later from my Plex server.

Best part is my parents are cool with it (still live at home), and my gf 100% supports my decision to leave.

Attached: 1483477911296s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

what happens when you run out of money?

>work at Walmart
>graveyard
>itchy lady in office supplies
>ask if she needs help
>blatently asks if we have "little crack baggies"
>ofcourse we have them this is Walmart
>pretty people shop at Target
>cant eat this month
>have to renew car tags
>is doing crack a better life choice?

Attached: 1530532933193.png (400x400, 27K)

Night auditor at a hotel.
I actually like it because 90% of the job is watching movies on my laptop and chatting with drunk sluts who stumble over from the hotel bar.

>government engineer
>mainly do project management and the occasional planning design
>work is non-stressful, fairly interesting, doesn't require more than the usual 8 hours/day
>commute is 15 mins each way
It's a fairly nice job, to be honest.

Literally the worst time in my life was when I finished uni and was only working casually. How the fuck are you meant to fill the time.

>I just hope my gf career wil take off so I dont have to work for the rest of my life. Its fine for now since Im supporting her but Id hate to have to go to work every day.
You guys are eventually going to break up and you'll rue all this time spent providing for her. There is no reason for one partner to be doing all the work when there are no kids in the picture. "Cleaning" a small apartment and drawing pictures is bullshit, man.

>work as a vendor for particular well-known beverage company
>make $500 a week untaxed
>drive to different stores and pack out product
>really bad areas but other vendors and grocery people are cool. Friendly with maintenance people
>some days I do much more work than other days and still only making $100 a day. I'd start at like 7am and not get home until after 7pm
>some customers are nice, some are complete assholes

What hotel you work for? Marriott fag here

I'm going to keep job searching in the meantime, i just have a ton of free time and it feels great