Male anons is it weird to pee in urinals...

male anons is it weird to pee in urinals? I've always thought it was really odd for men to use urinals because it seems like it doesn't give much coverage for your penis and not much privacy either.

how does it feel for you personally to be standing in front of a wall mounted porcelain piss recepticle? is it embarrassing to have your manhood exposed?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-25-05-04-02~2.png (1440x2006, 1.88M)

Its an unspoken rule not to look at another mans dick whilst peeing in said urinal. Jesus fucking christ how much of a loser do you have to be to not know this.

When i was in primary school, there was this autistic fuck who ran around the bathroom grabbing other dudes junks.

Traumatised me enough to always use a cubicle whenever I pee.

When I was in elementary school some actual subhuman inbred ran up to me while I was pissing and started shaking me around. If I could go back in time I would beat the shit out of him.
I live in the same town as him and he still looks exactly like he used to twenty years ago.

I never use the urinal, it's such a weird experience. I'm a grower and have a small bladder, so I avoid to publicly pull my two incher only to spray a bit of piss.

why do you need coverage & privacy you fucking pussy

why should exposing your dick be embarrassing

own that shit faggot

I can't stand them, firstly I don't want anyone to see my dick, secondly my piss stream is very strong and I get piss drops splashing back all over my trousers.

you can easily establish dominance over someone by going to the urinal directly next to them, even if the other ones are open. feel free to make eye contact with them the entire time

i did this in public places a lot when i was starting practicing being less of a shut-in. it helped me not be afraid of anyone

what the fuck are they going to do about it?

You speak with some fucking truth.
Fuck urinals

the only thing you will establish is being perceived as a mentally ill homosexual which should be avoided at all cost

>doesn't give much coverage for your penis
Coverage from what exactly?

Attached: question.jpg (348x342, 37K)

don't think so but I'm large bb I wouldn't give a fuck if my nudes were spread worldwide

I'm not embarrassed about someone seeing it, just I like to have a good shake after or use some toilet roll to make sure it is dry after so prefer a stall

I can't use urinals

I dont pee in urinals. I can barely pee in public in a stall, its so nerve wracking.

I do not care peeing in front of others. we are all used to peed outside on the three next to the busy road. i could not care less

I had a bit of subconscious anxiety about pissing in urinals and next to other people.

I think it stemmed from this one experience in elementary school. I was there, in the boys room, taking a piss and minding my business, when another kid came up to me and threatened to piss on me. Feeling threatened and in an attempt of self defense, I pointed my stream in the general direction of the kid, hitting his shoe. He ran screaming back to the class room and I felt pretty proud of myself for establishing dominance in the situation. Unfortunately, our kindergarten teacher didn't feel the same way. I can't remember if I tried to explain myself to her, but when my Dad came to pick me up afterschool, she basically scolded him in front of all the other parents. She said to him something along the lines of "I don't know what you do in your household, but this kind of behavior is simply unacceptable." All while the other parents were picking up their kids. Needless to say, he was pretty pissed off and basically told her to fuck off.

Anyway, I've managed to get over the fear of pissing next to other men while using the urinal. Although whenever I have to, I always think of this story. Always gives me a good laugh.

Attached: 1531283891293.jpg (138x150, 8K)

It's no big deal because only fags would actually look at your dick. Real men look straight ahead at the wall.

i struggle to pee around others so i never use urinals

You're supposed to use the ones that are the furthest apart if there's 6 than use 1;3;5 Or 2;4;6

It wouldn't be embarassing for me if i had a normal or above average dick. Genes have been cruel to me though so i will never pee in urinals.

>remember being drunk at a bar recently
>literally started talking to the guy next to me pissing at the two and only urinals

Yikes that poor guy

I dont give a shit what other dudes dicks look like. Only insecure guys look around at the urinal.
Its not like anybody is gonna call you out on your small dick. Nobody cares, just piss and gtfo

>Is it embarassing
Yes, especially when it's crowded and you are sandwiched between two dicks. When I piss I often whistle and look at the sky or something but yeah It's really embarassing and you feel like cattle

Just piss in the sink faggot

I for my entire 19 years of life,have never been able to piss in a urinal.Idk why I think im just too paranoid

A kid shit in a urinal once.
Sorta related i guess.

I have avoided urinals since I was 6, the one time I was at Union Station in downtown Chicago and I used the kid's urinal, and an older guy literally leaned over, peaked and said, in one of those old timey 1950s accent, "YOURE GONNA DO GREAT THINGS, KIDDO"

i told my parents and they complained to the cops but nothing happened

>tfw no urinal using bf