Anyone else here a boomer stuck in a zoomers body

Anyone else here a boomer stuck in a zoomers body
>born on the cusp of 94/95
>2 older sisters born in the 80s
>exposed to all things boomer and dont identify with anything zoomer
>ridiculed on here for calling myslef a 22 year old booner despite being more of a boomer than most 30 year old boomers

Attached: DC38FCC4-426A-47D1-985B-1B718DC0D8EA.jpg (1280x964, 127K)

how many Dire Straits songs can you recite word for word?

Attached: 1531701662243.png (393x356, 49K)

same, 22. Zoomer definitely starts at about 20 and younger, in the UK at least. Anything else is indistinguishable from boomers.

For example, there came a point when all of the cartoons turned into SJW rubbish (Steven Universe, Adventure Time etc. are slightly more recent examples) which we missed out on.

WE GOT TO MOVE THESE
REFRIDGERATORS

do I qualify as a boomer user?
>born '97
>grew up playing SNES and Nintendo 64
>could only watch old 90s cartoon reruns on TV because no foxtel
>only read 90s kids magazines because parents got them secondhand from family
>family had CRT tv until 2011
>parents only listened to 70s/80s hits on radio, was clueless about new music
>no internet until 2010, and even then we could hardly use it because of data caps until 2014
>mfw I feel sad that I could never experience the early 90s
>mfw I am nostalgic for a time in which I wasn't even alive

Attached: boomer.png (2527x1440, 566K)

Adventure Time was dope.

That's called a xoomer.

>born '99
>still find myself consuming a lot of 80s and 90s music and culture
>sometimes am the only person in the room who knows what shit like Beavis and Butthead is
>think most of modern culture is immature, even childish
>just want to go back to a time when even some things felt genuine
>times in which I wasn't even living

Never really saw myself as a lewronggeneration-fag but at the same time have never been in touch with my own. Odd feeling.

Attached: 1532406918205.png (900x1006, 607K)

well you've actively tried to seek these things out. I think OP is saying his culture growing up really was indistinguishable from the boomer meme and can't understand why his age group isn't classified as such.

I'm the same except with the 60s and 70s. This era doesn't seem real to me so I escape it through the past.

Yeah, I was born on the verge of the new millennium, but the television in my country is so backwards it only aires shows from 20 years ago. The presented us with "spiderman and his amazing friends" when I was 15 and called it a new fucking show.

Most people as kids are mostly are exposed to the music and shows of their parents growing up years aren't they?

Do you guys think your Boomer dads would like the movie Chasing Woodstock?

94/95 are both boomers lol you wannabe zoomer

not always, and even if they are it's only a small fraction of what they are mainly exposed to

For me it was half and half. It was half of what the general time period was and half from before I was born. I'm talking about music and TV shows and books. Most music I was exposed to and half the TV shows were from the past. I watched 50s disney cartoons a lot for example. Watched shows like Bewitched or I Love Lucy.

im the opposite. im 27yo and feel like a zoomer

Idk its hard to be a boomer if you missed out that much on the 90s. Possibly the greatest decade of all time. Will likely never experience anything like it again.

Attached: B1341E3C-2C12-4DBA-A8CE-FF2BC855A69F.jpg (800x450, 61K)

I'm a boomer stuck in a zoomers body. Im 30 and all my online friends are 16-21 year olds

Zoomer stuck in a boomers body I mean. My boomer brain is senile already

Any kids born by zoomers is considered generation alpha.

If you liked early 2000s shows more, you're more Y but if you liked late 2000s shows more, you're more Z. See pic.

Attached: 1520553810193.jpg (1128x1535, 571K)

XXXTentacion is the first genuinely good mainstream artist to come out in over a decade, also he is /ourguy/

I dont get how people hate on zoomer shit so much

>For example, there came a point when all of the cartoons turned into SJW rubbish (Steven Universe, Adventure Time etc. are slightly more recent examples) which we missed out on.
Games are pretty shit now as well. It grinds my gears that stuff like Fortnite is the modern-day Halo: CE. What happened? Even modern Halo is bad.

>tfw 20 year old Late Y Millennial

Attached: 1532536335410673.jpg (1128x1535, 1.01M)

>born in 1993
>sister born in 1989
>addicted to Monster and Red Bull
>grew up with 1990s and early 2000s cartoons
>still remember sneaking downstairs at night to load racy pictures of Hollywood actresses on dial-up
>tfw still consider Baldur's Gate: Shadows of Amn the best game ever made
>tfw still have fond memories of Knights of the Old Republic

>tfw didn't have a smartphone until 2012 or 2013
>tfw can remember using a word processor

On a different note, Ninja is finally playing pubg again to train for the invitational this weekend in berlin.
He is live right now playing it guys, isn't that cool?

Attached: 2416FCED-7D6E-4E48-B4D5-5B82DE23033F.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

I unironically watched everything from this picture and enjoyed most of it.

Attached: 15263743849340.jpg (640x337, 31K)

Damn, this hits close to home
>t. 20 year old millenial

Attached: 20yo_millenial.png (777x824, 153K)

>PS1 and 2, original Xbox
>hockey, football etc. cards / japanese animation cards (pokemon, digimon etc.)
>jackass
>playing outside
>CRT screens
>oversized clothing
>playing late 90's videogame demos that you got from cereal boxes on grandpa's very loud office computer
>Habbo hotel
>tamagotchi
>MSN messenger
>IRC
>myspace
>burning music and videogames on disks
>first mobile phones with internet access that were actually "smarter" than the app-centralized limited usage crap nowadays
>limp bizkit, linkin park, other rock genres and actual music subcultures existing
>girls with scene hair
>actual raids and a huge amount of OC, even if bad

Some defining stuff from my childhood and teens, which of these meme generation words am I? Feel like my life is over now that none of these are a thing anymore.

Attached: boomerspurdo.png (376x349, 92K)