Do I have a normal amount of body fat? Also is this gyno? Cheers brah

Do I have a normal amount of body fat? Also is this gyno? Cheers brah

Attached: 1532885462722.jpg (2240x3365, 978K)

you are anorexic for murican standars, why do you hate bigger fats user

No and no

Ask yourself if it looks normal. Be honest.

Why are you grey?

skinnyfatto, not the normal amount of body fat for your frame, your nipples distend a bit, looks like gyno.

i wanna suck on those nips

1. no
2. yes

Those legs tell me you're skinnyfat, not fat.
Those tits tell me you have gyno yes.

You're disgustingly fat. I don't know why people say skinnyfat, you're plain fat and obviously musceleless. Start going to the gym and fix your diet fatty.

You're body is fucking gross man never post it again

That's a lot of estrogen, big boy.

>Do I have a normal amount of body fat?
Yes, that would be considered normal now.
>Also is this gyno?
Could be, not really possible to know for sure from an image.

No to both. I had the exact same body after I stopped smoking and got 20kg of fat, my nipples are fine now.
Just lift and eat properly, you'll lose your tits

Isley pls, this is too much even for you.

Nice genes - all fat goes into a stomach.

is that good?

>tfw high estrogene

cute.

Attached: 1523694753714.jpg (657x527, 68K)

>is that good?
Nope. That's one of the signs of high E

It may just be fat on his chest. It should mostly go away if he cuts down.

Let me guess, 24% bodyfat, and probably 50 lbs overweight if you're around 5 foot 11 inches, which you probably are. You don't have gyno you retard, thats when your moobs are literally LUMPY. Lose 50 lbs of fat and workout while youre doing it. GG no RE

I thought more fat on the hips is high E.

You already know you are a fatass, this is just fishing for compliments

GTFO with your hambeast logic. Not memeing or trying to be edgy, your body disgusted me. At least do IF and drop the fat

I'm almost have same body, IF and keto right now

yep - the big nipples are an obvious giveaway

>people with 15+ procent bf
>asking if they have gyno
Stop that. Get below 15%bf and then ask it again.

Even if he uses it for a before/after pic and he turns into a god it would stick make me want to fucking vomit haha

Sadly... it is normal, as in common, and even average right now.

That's not a good thing being the majority are out of shape.

you're fat. No, it's most likely not gyno (like 80% of the time, it's just a retarded Jow Forums meme) and once you cut and start losing weight your tits will also gradually disappear.

I looked like you at the beginning of the year, and I'm more than 40 pounds down since then. belly and tits are noticeably smaller. Unlike Jow Forums suggests, most of the time it's NOT gyno.

Attached: sheeit.jpg (759x715, 48K)

You're 25%+ bf
And yes you have gyno.

Cut

This
Also this

You look extremely bloated, although it could just be the angle. Is that stomach solid or pudgy?

skinnyfat is when your torso is fat but your arms, legs, and neck are skinny. at least thats my general understanding

lmao

high bf%, very possible gyno. lose weight lol what are you waiting for??

>Is this amount of bodyfat normal?
You'd be worshipped as a good in Ethiopia
>Is this gyno?
Who knows, you'd have bitchtits at this weight regardless, lose some fat before worrying about this.

nice piss stain

Attached: piss.jpg (2240x3365, 881K)

That's not really the frame the term skinnyfat is meant to apply.

Its purpose is to imply that person might appear skinny/normal weight, but is still retaining high body fat percentage due to lack of muscle that is instead replace with said fat.

It's not about the proportion of your limbs or your distribution of fat per se, it has to do more with lack of muscle, making you seemingly fit/skinny, while actually being considerably fat.

Note that many people would qualify as skinnyfat under both definitions.

look chart

Attached: chart.jpg (2000x2156, 415K)

Wrong.
It's a skinny person with absolutely no muscle tone that isn't auswitch mode. You're just fat

no man you're fat
come on

Yeah i kinda wanna dominate and fuck the shit outta him he's just oozing estrogen user

No it isn’t

is there any workout or diet to remove gyno or fatty nipps??

op's kik is holdmyfries if anyone wants it

Woman usually have fat on their arms

>Nice genes - all fat goes into a stomach.
Visceral fat is because of diet not genetics, if you eat a lot of sugar or drink a lot of alcohol you get a belly. That's why it's called a beer gut.

look into spot reduction. It works wonders.

How do you lose fat?
I am not OP but have some extra fat under the belly button. Its weird because i have almost no fat around chest, shoulders and arms. Same with legs. Just a bit extra around the belly button. I workout twice a week. Just lifting.