SS vs PPL

Which one is better for a beginner if the goal is an increase in strength?

Attached: SSvsPPL.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Hmmm I wonder you fucking brainlet

SS with extra press volume

PPL. Reddit says so.

bump

Bump? Fucking retard, theres a reason its called starting STRENGHT

It isn't called that though.

>strength
SS. Remember to get rid of your abs and to sleep 8 hours at night. Also change the program when it stops working, don't stay on it for 1 year trying to "milk gains" like retards say here all the time. After that maybe try Texas Method, but for now just SS+food+sleep is enough.

Daily reminder that these are the people giving you advice

Attached: fit.jpg (681x839, 169K)

Is there a new meme program? It doesn't matter, you're a noob, everything that's not completely retarded works. Just pick one and follow it. Consistency is more important than programming minutiae at your stage.

What do you mean by getting rid of my abs? I wanted to add some ab work during cardio days though.

As a beginner, you can do pretty much whatever routine you want, and still make strength gains, as long as you have consistency and the ability to repeatedly progressively overload your muscles

I think he means eat enough so that you're gaining weight. Honestly it really is key if you're on a linear program

PPL is dogshit by just about every single measure.

still more impressive than the average gym

>increase in strength
SS you fucking idiot
Time to get fat though
>t PPL who has abs year round, no one cares how much you can squat

>you have to get fat to be strong
>bragging about having abs year round

Do you know how I know you are small and weak?

As long as you are not obese or extremely underweight, no one cares about body and fitness levels period. Abs will not get you girls retard.

So im a beginner doing ss , im a fat ass 186 lbs at 5'11 do i eat more while doing ss to get more strength or try to eat maintenance, or just eat below maintenance?

Attached: 1527388128281.jpg (500x529, 33K)

Starting Strength. But it's called STARTING strength not FOREVER aesthetics.

Do it for 3-6 months (or until you get desired results) then quickly switch to an Upper Lower Split or even a brosplit to get some aesthetics.

If you only care about strength (i.e you're autistic and fat) then Texas Method is a excellent routine.

just cut. your progression will stall faster but you're fat, health is more important than a 315 squat.

lol, he's fucking 186 at 5'11 and you want him to cut. Cut to what, his skeleton?

BMI says he is overweight and you'd be surprised how fat he may look irl. He's in no place to bulk right now.

>Do you know how I know you are small and weak?
again, no one cares about those numbers. you're an autistic virgin, just keep working out in your hoodie on Friday nights
>Abs will not get you girls retard.
but it has. "dating" apps are purely visual

>BMI
Fuck off retard.

+

>you're an autistic virgin, just keep working out in your hoodie on Friday nights

Lmao, nice projection kiddo.

nice cope fatass

STRONGLIFTS 5X5 UNTIL 1/2/3/4

Attached: 1469051878097.jpg (1000x667, 155K)

I have more lean mass than you have bodyweight. I warm up with your maxes, and I fill out a large shirt. The girls you chase after fantasize about me while they masturbate. Why the fuck would I cope?

post body
>you wont

cringe

hey everyone, get a load of THIS guy!

>I fill out a large shirt
how did I know you're an obese neckbeard

Posts stats if serious...
Otherwise everything will assume you are just trolling

>lookism dyel army cuckswarm
You faggots are the biggest fucking sheeple, circlejerking fucks. Maybe actially squatting would give you the test to not act like fucking 14 year old bitches.

This is all very interesting, but how much do you squat? Let's quantify the progress in absolute terms we all understand, like pounds on a bar through full ROM.

Ah alright thanks for confirming you're a troll, you got me to reply. Well played.