Just finished my first 12 week cycle. How'd I do?

Just finished my first 12 week cycle. How'd I do?
>1g Test E /week
>700mg Tren E /week

Attached: IMG_01002352.jpg (1000x750, 168K)

>roiding with a weak hairline
You like living on the edge

Nice. You are on your way to Bloho mode

Is this the before picture (srs)?

gongnad the battler is that you?

>didnt read
youve got a native american thing going on

g Test E /week
mg Tren E /week
Damn]
So how did you take the test?
Any sides from the tren?
You're running a lot of gear for just first cycle
What about AI or caber?

Did you sleep well?
How was the sweating?

It's really not as bad as it looks. Photo's always make it seem bad.

Thanks I think. I've been doing a 6 day bro split and my diet has been on point.

No? This is immediately after the 12 week cycle finished.

I did a genetic test a while ago, and apparently I'm 52% native american.

I just did injections at the start of each week. 1 big injection for each and then just trained normally. No negative sides thankfully, but I have amazing vascularity, and a really dry look. Lifts went through the roof. What's AI and caber? Slept like a baby every night. I've always been a heavy sweater so I haven't noticed a difference.

you literally look like you don't lift
you're just a fat half-injun jack black lookin motherfucker

When is your next cycle? Gonna take more test?

That's how it starts bro. First it's just from some angles and lighting, then you have to sort of hide it before going out every morning, and then you're bald.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Holy shit, who talked you into it 56% face

congrats you are a fucking retard, you look like shit and you wasted cheating your way to your newb gains of which you'll lose 90% because it's clear you a fat weak willed pig

Fat

Why care? Not much you can about it; it's out of your hands. Get over it and quit being a bitch. I'd ask if you'd be insecure about your height or shoe size but this is Jow Forums so you probably are as well.

Jack black?

You can not do shit that has high chances of accelerating the process, which is why I was pointing out that OP likes taking chances. If prefering to have a head full of hair is being insecure count me in.

Fair enough. You win this time. I wouldn't say preferring a full head of hair is insecure but if you're already bald/balding then being insecure about it is pretty damn stupid especially since being insecure about it usually ends up drawing more attention to the fact than if you just owned it and/or didn't care.

>roiding to look like the physical embodiment of a "muh fuckin uhh"

>all these retards falling for obvious bait

Yikes.

>fat half-injun jack black lookin motherfucker
Kek. This. Try losing some weight first, OP .

Mate you're fucking with your test/estrogen levels for no reasons. You like shit cause of your body fat. Begin a cut asap, and stop using test or any other stupid drug.