Where do you see yourself in 10 years Jow Forums?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years Jow Forums?

Attached: BDA5AF1E-D4AA-46D4-8C1E-A773C304C96F.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtl0Hfq2koU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll be one of the first to die in the coming race war

10 times swoler

Thats right wh*teoid

I'm going to be that 40 year old with a young kid, I'm already making good money but in 10 years i hope i take a year off of my life in the states and travel the world with my family

I'm already in my field but now i have multiple places to go. Everyone already knows I'm an excellent engineer but I may be able to change that into a sales career in the engineering field. I'm happy where I'm at now, but I do think in the next 10 years I may be interested in transferring to sales in the cyber security field

D O M I N A T I N G your lawn
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtl0Hfq2koU

I'm black, actually

Absolutely B O O M I N G

Ew

Attached: 1527586265617.jpg (574x499, 77K)

Become an honorary Aryan

I'll be 42 in 10 years. I imagine I'll probably still be just as much of a badass as I am now.

Attached: 1532821581774.jpg (531x514, 40K)

in bed

My bed...?

Hopefully I own a house or something and can routinely mow my lawn.

at this point I just hope to have moved out of my parents house and have had sex at least once

Built like Frank Zane, on coke and pain killers, driving around in a stolen truck, sinking all 9 inches(10 inches if I do the right drugs) into vaguely legal thots, married white and asian cougars with a black spade tattoo, and probably getting a beautiful smart intelligent married black/creole woman preggers and have her and the beta raise my son/daghter.

This.

I will own my own house
I will have a good wholesome Christian wife with big tiddys
I will have 3 beautiful healthy WHITE children
I will continue to progress in my career and be making more money
I will be swole
I will make it

Attached: dad.png (369x460, 270K)

>white
>making it

dead

Idk probably just with your girlfriend while she plays with bofa.

At the pinnacle of perfection.

Attached: JC17a.jpg (1000x786, 128K)

>everything goes well in my life and how I want.

I’m in a political office at the state level like state senator or something.

>somethings go well

I have a master or working to PHD or military. Maybe still in a local poltical office.

>nothing goes right

I save up money at my job, buy a van and some survival equipment, and fuck off around the world and travel and make drugs. I’ll hopefully die 5 years later in some third world shithole as a drug lord in a fire fight.

i love this. thanks for reminding me because I didn't bookmark the first time

omg he even mows over the property line.
legendary

Father of three well-balanced children. Faithful husband. Published and respected author. Competent programmer making 6 figures. Looking just as good as I did 10 years ago.

Pretty soon I'm going to be a god.

Attached: 1234.jpg (600x600, 101K)

32 years old boomer

In a box hopefully

No joke want to complete a strongman comp and ultra-marathon around the same time period. Like jujimufu except with strongman and ultra-running instead of bodybuilding and acrobatics

Hey young boomers, thoughts on avoiding urban living? Did this in my early twenties, got out of shape, depressed and lonely in my tiny box apartment. Later twenties I moved out to a small suburb, tons of room for activities, people aren't cramped living next to each other.

Just went into the city today for the first time in a while and holy shit all these broke lost artzy looking people and these broke minorities make me depressed. Met some eccentric old spinster ladies that were roommates. Who the fuck wants to have a roommate in an apartment in your sixties? Fuck that shit. Glad I didn't fall for the metro city meme. I did learn a lot when I did though.

It doesn't even seem necessary anymore. We live in an increasingly connected world so that we don't need to live in a """vibrant""" city to experience different cultures and work with certain people.

Live the mountain man life. I'm currently in one of the most densely populated areas in the country and I fucking hate it. There are too many shitty expensive coffee shops and brunch places and no good MMA or strong man gyms. I'll probably end up moving either back east to some place like NC or VA or move to CO or WY. Also, anyone live in Utah / thoughts on living near but not in Salt Lake?

Attached: 1469893409120.png (222x224, 53K)

I'll either be dead, the same place I am now or planning the ultimate road trip to meet god himself.

Attached: 1532920297273.png (1440x720, 111K)

>have sex with lots of girls
>not in a relationship so still single
hell yeah

Attached: nice.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Marry w/kids and hopefully an established writer

>i am 22 years old with no experience in life whatsoever

u missed that user, dont worry got chu

Shitposting on Jow Forums

dead

Dead

lawnmogged

looks comfy

Swole as hell still totally autistic browsing Jow Forums on my phone on the way to my wagecuck job

>mfw I used to do these things when I mowed my parent's lawn

Is this what domination feels like?

Attached: 09.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

Graveyard

Me in ten years
>flirting with barely legal thots at the gym
>do mostly bicep curls
>own the biggest lawn mower in the neighborhood
>work on my Trans-Am in my garage on the weekends
>drink beer with my broskies
>have a smoking hot wife

Attached: 065564.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

Homeless, on welfare or dead after suicide cause I have scoliosis and can hardly fucking walk.

Be lucky you have functional spines and can actually fucking exercise let alone lift. Use good form and train hard.

Remember not to sleep on your sides for the entirety of development.

Attached: 1507495411947.png (967x954, 554K)

> 35y old, intensivist physician, ~200k usd a year
granted I grad from med school in 3y
plus 2y to apply to usmle as img
plus 4y of residency
> having 2 kids on their way
or a wife at least
> 1/2/3/4 for reps
1/2/3/4 already but I guess it'll get harder
> passing half of the month on a farm, half doing 12/12 shifts
if everything above works out nicely
> taking good pics, getting better at piano
keeping track of hobbies as well

that's about it

Attached: 1527808353885.jpg (604x604, 79K)

In ten years exactly, barring a change to how daylight savings works, I hope to be asleep. Unless I moved. Hm.

Was gonna say coffin

Attached: Crying-Cat-Meme-18.jpg (251x241, 12K)

>35
>hopefully a nice house
>a gf or wife
>solid savings
>nice job
>still lifting

I can dream

Attached: 1404306224521.gif (350x196, 1.91M)

Alone.

Attached: 28383589_767593066763564_1697778475_n.jpg (250x225, 11K)

oooff

Attached: 1527058012203.png (846x592, 50K)

If I don't get married within 10 years I'm going to kms, no question about it

cop
retiring before 50 and flipping houses living THE EASY LIFE

In somekind of ventilated office, probably near upper middle class if I am lucky. Maybe also just middle class and with a trade job of some sort. Not alone, but mostly probably only surrounded by those who like money more than people...probably. Thats at least what my goal is right now. Getting basic certificates, got a drivers license, trying to find an entry point into specialization of sorts.

Heck, I may be even killed by jews/niggers/ or a right wing resurgence here in europe who just sees me as a foreigners. Hard to tell really in this mess of a reality which is rarely predictable. AI may come around and render any of my efforts obsolete, and use us all ass human cattle or something dumb like that.

>negro*ds think they stand a chance in a race war

you should probably stop doing that

you should probably stop doing that

Starting my career as a postgrad right now. I don't need much, but a lawn to mow at 10am on Sundays would be king.

dead, I'll end myself before being a boomer

to be free from the wants and needs of other people. I want peace of mind and positive people, I've had enough of the poisonous selfish bitter fags trying to paint their complexes on me and using me as an emotional tampon.

On my plantation in Charleston sc watching my niggers work the feild while I'm smoking pipe tobacco

shallow grave in the middle of nowhere (DONT TAKE LOANS FROM PPL U DONT KNO IS ALL IM SAYIN)

dead, I'll end myself before being a boomer

Raising 3-5 white children

Attached: 690C757D-98F8-41A8-9DE9-F879627AA99E.png (1018x763, 204K)

Dead from cancer

>age 27
>not 18
heh, nice joke there bro

why do you want to get married?
honest question friend, I want to know why you seek this as a life goal

Attached: 1532772536137.jpg (810x1140, 840K)

Why only 3 faggot?

PhD in microbiology, conducting research
10 pounds less fat, 20 more in muscle
Semi-fluent in Spanish, starting to learn French

If you really can have a successful marriage I think it'd be very fulfilling.

Way easier said than done.

Less important but still goals:
>alternate pick 16th note triplets at 180 bpm
>get better at improvising while moving between modes

THIS GUY IS A NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER, BAN ME FAGGOT MODS

>travel
Imagine just doing trial days at different gyms forever.

Nice delusions

roided tards like pic related can at best raise their wife's son

Been married 4 years now and honestly I love being married.

I don't love not being able to fuck everything that walks like I used to though. I haven't had sex with another woman for 7 years.

Worth it.

fucking tons of trannies