Squats, Deadlifts and Rows ruined my life

Squats, Deadlifts and Rows ruined my life.

Constant back pain everyday. Bending over hurts.

I curse the day I ever fell for the posterior chain exercises.

I should have stuck with bench press and pull-ups.

Don’t make my mistake guys, don’t fall for this shit. You might feel fine now but the damage build up overtime, it’s how it was for me, I never snapped my back at one epic moment, it was small nagging problems that I ignored and kept reoccurring over the years until finally the pain never went away and it sticks with me every day

Now I can’t even train properly, I have a home gym with 500 pounds of plates and a deadlift platform and all that fancy shit and all I can do is bench press and pull-ups. Can’t do anything for legs or lower back. It’s rip to me. I'm not even going to be able to play ball with my son. Was it worth it?

Attached: IMG_0657.jpg (683x1024, 117K)

hey it me

Attached: crackhead genova.png (345x396, 262K)

Should have used proper form

best squat/dl?

Don't pull heavy ass weights from the get go, learn proper form and take your time. You should've stopped from the moment you were noticing pain.
Especially if you have a home gym and no one to form check and spot. It's borderline retarded to go heavy in a home gym.

>ignored small nagging back problems that turned into big back problems
>blames squats, dls and rows and not his own stupid ass for ignoring warning signs
stop making this thread, faggot.

Attached: 1532897266235s.jpg (250x193, 7K)

The mistake lots of people make is they want to get huge quickly so they lift heavy. This leads to snapping your shit up and lots of pain

The truth is you probably shouldn't lift heavy until you build a solid foundation using high reps and/or calisthenics.

It is possible to get swole with no injuries.

nobody here is going to listen to you boomer extraordinaire, they'll write you off as having done cat backed supermang deadlifts until you snapped your shit

they'll have to learn on their own

OP here, my best squat was 115 (almost parallel), and my best deadlift was 135 before my injuries. I am benching 155x5 without injuries, so clearly bench is much less dangerous.

This is trolling right?

>115 squat and 135 deadlift
Solid bait

>that guy who does exercises wrong and blames them for hurting him

Attached: 1383121949494.jpg (649x650, 60K)

don't think it's OP

I hit a full 2/3/4/5 before I threw in the towel on heavy lifting, and I never snapped myself.

Umad?

>use proper form
>spine compresses anyways because gravity still exists
whoa.

>that guy who is weaker than gravity

Attached: 1374799203085.jpg (350x392, 54K)

nah man proper form prevents all injuries

that's why national level IPF lifters get hurt in training, they don't know proper form with submaximal weights

candito? has shitty form and possibly down syndrome
mike tuscherer? totally retarded catbacks everything, don't think he can even read or write

you can only get hurt with bad form and this is indisputable fact, a guy with a 3pl8 deadlift told me so on an internet forum

I snapped myself up big time on weighted dips. Heavy sternum pain for weeks, thought I had heart issues, but it went away. Never try to go too heavy too quickly, gradually build up to it.

Attached: 1494020646814.png (338x354, 228K)

Attached: bait for anon.png (500x294, 12K)

Going for that full-power Gilgamesh look I see.

Attached: 06fdfb3ec6da836623fe4e1cd14b05e9.jpg (433x650, 70K)

pls tell me this is kg, even then its pathetic tier

I want to believe that's kgs and not lbs.

Well no shit.

Who wants to be like that jobber?

your spine is meant to be compressed, retard. The issue is you're a shitter using improper form and flexing your spine during compression.

you brought this upon yourself you disabled piece of shit
>what is porper form
>what is movility drill and stretching
>what is working your core
>what is training antagonistic muscles
>what is listening to your body and acting acordingly
you are stupid as fuck and deserve all the pain you are facing now

Attached: 1519874014371.jpg (600x318, 45K)

pros with back problems and even on wheelchairs are not uncommon. at all.

Lol I wish I had a 155kg bench for reps.

Full power Gil doesn't job.

>porper form

what IS "porper form"?

>squat (almost parallel)

Then that ain't no squat you dumb cunt.

thread full of toddler fags, sorry to here that user

Attached: 1532904585954.jpg (600x600, 32K)

He always jobs because he's never serious.

Not as a Caster.

>ignored small recurring problems
you're fucking retarded

>(almost parallel)
counting bad form squats is proof that you're a moron who went with too much weight too fast in order to "show off" about stats.

maybe you should have used proper form instead of trying to make shit up by yourself you idiot

>don't do squats, deadlifts or rows guys its bad
>uses absolute shit form
>blames the lifts
>t. boomer logic

Too smart for this board

>feet shoulder width apart
>stick your chest out
>flex your core and glutes
>spine always neutral. never bend or curved
>tempo can either be, going down slow hold it for a sec, go up slow, or go up fast, but both with full control all trought the movement
i forgot to mention to warm up and this is done by doing the exercise with progressibly heavier weight until you reach your working weigth and if you are training 1 rep maxes you have to wait atleast one weak before your next deadlift and squat session, because you made use of you cns wich takes longer than muscles to recover, so to do it more often you need to do 5 reps wich will avoid any possible damage to the cns and while we are at it, movility and dynamic stretches should be done before lifting and static stretches after lifting, you are welcome

God that is a supreme body type. How do I get a gf with this body type?

>10plate=2plate

Attached: 1516557144736.png (420x420, 6K)

>I ignored a problem as it presented itself
>I didn't even try to strengthen transverse abs, do prehab, take proper rest, or see if my form is off
>it's all your fault Jow Forums
You were never gonna make it anyway. The path of failure is littered with fuck-ups who blame the world for their own doing. You're just one more body among the chaff.

Attached: Das Ubermensch.jpg (620x310, 44K)

quality bait