Friendly reminder that fapping causes hair loss if you're susceptible to it

Friendly reminder that fapping causes hair loss if you're susceptible to it

Attached: 7868708998.gif (500x336, 493K)

shit, I'm definitely susceptible to fapping

Proof ?

Not OP, but when I was jerking it 6x/day, my hair was shedding and I was balding. Since I've stopped; my hair falls out less, and my hairline has gotten noticeably better. Just anecdotal evidence, but if you are balding, I'd give it a shot.

6 times a day what the fuck dude ?
Did you reverse that hairloss or just stopped it ?

Proof : trial and error.

If it doesn't happen to you, then maybe it drains you of energy, or lowers your testosterone through increasing prolactin (which is proven). Again trial and error, find what makes you feel best in long term.

Reversal requires decalcification of the scalp. MSM, high dose magnesium, rinsing your scalp with apple cider vinegar and scalp massage. Notice the bald parts are hardened and less flexible, which also gives the shiny look.

Also vitamin K2.

If it "causes" it for some people and doesn't for others, jack shit is in fact proven. It maybe accelerates balding but even then you're going to go bald anyway.

lol shit man. 2 for breakfast, 2 for lunch, 2 for dinner, every day. You must be a NEET to have such time for this

If that shit works , why do men even worry about hairloss ?

The game is more interesting when not everybody has the cheat codes. Researching for yourself and having a discerning mind usually pays off. Even when people are too lazy to research, the answers are often right in their face yet they choose to look away.

>even then you're going to go bald anyway

Myth. Life paths will determine that. Gotta observe people and their habits.

People are literally killing themselves over hairloss. All and every forum concerning hairloss is full of people who have tried every fringe substance at every dose applied by all methods. I'm sure if it worked that someone would have discovered the solution by now.

reminder that this shitty board is already infested with broscience and you should fuck off

Attached: 1532653432622.jpg (719x703, 224K)

I'm sure if you had even an ounce of will, you would stop replying and look for yourself instead of telling yourself it hasn't worked for anyone without even verifying and that there's nothing you can do about it.

You can find a man who has never cranked it with no hair at all as easy as you could find one who jacks it 24/7 while retaining his birth hairline. I'm unfortunately losing hair too, but man, i'll never go so low to cope on Jow Forums

>verifying causation based on a single variable

Never making it.

Can confirm, my hair was dry as shit and falling out for a while, I had a shitload of dandruff too, gone two weeks without fapping and started taking cold showers and it feels noticeably healthier, and no more dandruff

Also don't project your cope. I have solved it long ago. Was losing hair at 18 and I'm 27, my hairline hasn't regressed a millimiter in 7 years and my hair has never been this thick. Just trying to help the few open-minded people. You literally have nothing to lose except the idea that you are doomed.

Come on man, you and i have probably both seen the same forums , same posts and same "results" of random people. Neither i nor you can find at least five (5) people who had unbelievable, irreversible results from putting random shit on their head. Don't get me wrong man, i would love if men never went bald at all. I would also love if every single guy stressing about it could just make peace with it.

You could always just post your hairline you know...

To stop the process you have to control estrogen/prolactin and stress/cortisol. Ejaculation is just one way to increase your estrogen/prolactin, and although a potent way, it means that one person with healthier hormones can get away with what someone else with less healthy hormone profile can't.

To reverse, it's decalcifcation and increasing blood flow through cardio, physical activity and increased CO2 (controlled breathing, the opposite of hyperventilation).

Ive been jacking off everyday (sometimes 3 times a day) since middle school and can still grow a full afro even after shaving it all off.
Im 30.

Jokes on you. I already lost my hair so I can beat my meat all I want.

It reversed it as far as I can tell. I notice as soon as I fap, more hair falls out next time I shower.
I suffer from PE, and was shooting load after load until I started firing blanks because the orgasms were unsatisfying. I was also fucking my Gf at the time.