How to cut belly fat Jow Forums?

I'm hitting the gym and getting Jow Forums (more muscle & less fat), but my belly still around and waist still too THICC.

What are some good ways to trim that down?

Attached: men vs women being fit and sexy.jpg (500x438, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/23wc13/how_i_lost_my_lower_belly_fat/
youtube.com/watch?v=uvJ-FJM2BTE&ab_channel=GravityTransformation-FatLossExperts
reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/23wc13/how_i_lost_my_lower_belly_fat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cut

This image is dumb and made by a fatass

Read the sticky you fucking dumbass

reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/23wc13/how_i_lost_my_lower_belly_fat/

Try spot reduction

that image is COPE

kys

>little fats

Attached: 1EF81BDE-7463-4F8F-82A7-39430BBEE2B7.gif (280x202, 1.99M)

Belly fat is the last to go for men, there is no way to spot reduce it except to lose more fat, good luck

>well actually

There is a way to spot reduce stomach fat but only really works in that’s like the last bit of fat you have.

youtube.com/watch?v=uvJ-FJM2BTE&ab_channel=GravityTransformation-FatLossExperts

Youtube actually has a lot of answers

It usually takes a shitload of effort to be attractive as a woman, only the effort mainly goes into the face.

Attached: 5g34g346.jpg (1164x720, 121K)

Still uggo

>Make-up
>Effort
It's not "effort", it's masking. The hypocrisy of socity is also exposed when it smashes down so hard on the PUA movement but treats make-up as yet another facet of life. The PUA movement may be based on "fake it 'till you make it", but it does inherently focus on improving the person involved in order to make him more attractive to the opposite gender. This especially is the case in regards to building up self-esteem and handling rejection. Make-up has none of that. You're just putting on a different face that you can wash off later, in order to trick men into thinking you're far more high-value than you really are.

And they wonder why I hate women...

Attached: 1488253538432.png (600x1000, 453K)

Holy shit this channel is the most meme science channel I've ever seen. Practically all they spout is lies, I sincerely hope you're memeing and not following their advice, just use your commonsense

Can you enlighten us then and explain the problems with the skinnyfat video? If it's really full of lies, then it's best to counteract them with truth to combat misinformation.

Right still hideous

What way?

>reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/23wc13/how_i_lost_my_lower_belly_fat
N1 senpai /

you're too far gone

thats a thyroid condition bro