Do you think you're a better person than most other people?

Do you think you're a better person than most other people?

Attached: me and other girls.png (500x398, 78K)

No, if I did I wouldn't be an incel who spends all his free time on r9k

yeah but only because it's true lol

I am objectively worse than a lot of people. even in spite of my Iq, height, and dick size. I am a boring depressed procrastinating apathetic loser failure.

I can destroy all of you with my logic or with my fists. You can't stop the dual threat.

both:
>bad music
>likes their clothes
>has feelings (for chad)
>wants to be respected by betas but degraded by chad
ultimate ftfy

Unironically, yes. I'm 20 years old and have worked hours upon hours for years to excel academically (graduated second in my high school class and have a higher college GPA than anyone I know). I also have taught myself how to make friends very easily by making people laugh as often as I can (that took years of work too). I've never had romantic success though, probably due to being below average in terms of looks and giving off an aura of insecurity/desperation that I haven't even been able to detect. Basically, deep down, I'm extremely proud of myself for succeeding in most of my endeavors and making so many people laugh, all without the foundation of romantic success that I so badly want. I don't know, I'm probably a big narcissist at the end of the day, but I can't pretend I don't have a superiority complex behind closed doors.

On an intellectual level, I realize that I am not.

On an emotional level, I can't stop myself from feeling better than others.

It's weird.

If I was any good, someone would love me.

Attached: graves.jpg (510x768, 95K)

I'm bottom of the barrel

yeah. Not that that's saying much though. Most "humans" are low-iq scum that are only fit for forced labor or death. I think the fact that I'm not a criminal and most people seem to like me puts me at least slightly above that.

Attached: 1532157795315.png (406x438, 46K)

My entire life everyone around me has told me how smart I am. My parents teachers friends, everyone. Would a smart person be NEETing at 19 with no prospects?

Because intelligence and success aren't the same thing. Who told you intelligent people were always successful?

I'm objectively more intelligent and successful than most people but I don't really dwell in it much. The external success thing especially is only really enjoyable on a personal level because it makes navigating those 'so what do you do?' or 'oh user I haven't seen you in ages what are you up to?' conversations easier; I would still want to do my chosen career without the social kudos that go with it.

DELETE THAT IMAGE RIGHT NOW

That fucking sucks man. The world is pretty unjust for the most part. Most hard working people will never really get what they deserve. American society in particular rewards shitty people

Considering no one likes me it's pretty clear I'm fundamentally worse than others

I'm a subhuman and no one will ever love me

Morally? Hell no, most normies are probably better according to normally accepted values.
Successful? Intelligent? Yeah, but in the ways that matter to me. I achieved my goal, I live in comfort and peace every day. Some of it was luck, most of it was manipulating the truth about myself to better assist me in achieving my goal. I'm happy, it's just that society is mad and doesn't consider what I've done to be "better".

Fuck most other people how bout that

Morally id like to think so. But it doesn't matter because im a schizo freak that everybody laughed at in school

I know for a fact that I am a SIGNIFICANTLY worse person than most people are.

I don't feel like I am, I feel like I have some good aspects but they are hampered by my personality and mental state, mainly my immense laziness

I don't think that, I know that. Whenever I walk past people irl I just think how much better I am than them especially when it's a bum, old person, or teenager. I give beggars a quarter by dropping it on the ground and fuck right off kek.

Idk. From what I've been able to observe, it would seem that I'm generally more considerate of other's feelings than those around me.
Also I had a gf once and she claimed I was one of the kindest people she had ever met.

19 is young enough to get prospects you silly billy

No not at all I'm a huge piece of shit that deserves death

Even though it's probably not true, i believe that i'm better than most people. It's natural and allows humans to achieve shit.

please define 'better'

Yes, I'm better than everyone and people hate me because of it. They're all just fucking jealous of me.

Attached: 1531382310048.jpg (524x478, 32K)

someone gib gf with superiority complex
Or just really over the top smug arrogance.
Someone that always thinks they're better than the other people. So tired of gfs that hate themselves.

No. I don't really have any redeeming qualities.

>graduated second in my high school class
whoop de fucking do

What is it that makes you better than most people?

I'm narcissistic enough to want to say yes, but the honest truth is that I've never been in a situation where I had the power or responsibility to prove it

>cherry picking one thing he said to complain about.

Bitter and pathetic.

>good music
sorry, coon tunes and love trash aren't good

Attached: 1528946293798.png (1234x1447, 182K)

No, I hate myself and want to die.

Attached: 1506595383331.jpg (440x660, 75K)

The narcissistic side says yes, the realist side says I am the worst person there is.

Attached: 1518984647322.jpg (720x802, 44K)

>the realist side
I guarantee there's much worse than you, unless you regularly bleed innocent children dry before going into battle where you rape/enslave women and children?

I'm the best, simply the best.

I have some qualities that I would say are above other people, and some that are below. I don't consider myself better or worse than most people.

nah. I'd have friends and stuff otherwise.

Attached: QAgOdr1r.jpg (1252x1252, 145K)

people ?
haha good one , roach