Four days without cigarettes and I'm starting to become quite irritated...

Four days without cigarettes and I'm starting to become quite irritated, especially since I'll go drinking tomorrow and I used to smoke like a chimney while drinking. Should I just give in? I hate living with these constant cravings

Attached: 1532559508445.jpg (400x400, 34K)

smoking costs money user it is good once in a while but as a habit it is bad. since you have no self control then i would say no

Get the fuck outa here and search for some help before you give up.
Stay strong dude

Have those SJW warnings got to you? Mate smoking is great. Don't deprived yourself.

Hold strong. Smoking only does bad to you and whoever is nearby, both on economical and psychological levels.
You get addicted to something that literally fucks with your biologics and only causes pleasure cause it soothes the addiction it itself causes. It is very sad imho to be enslaved to some shit like that.
Stay strong OP

Get on chantix if you have a doc and insurance, theyll most likely pay for it. Was the only way I could quit and it wasnt that hard desu

Don't give in user. First time drinking will be the hardest with strongest cravings, but it will get progressively easier as more time passes.

Am I doing something wrong? I've been smoking for 8 months off and on and I can go weeks without smoking just fine.

Same here, but I quit completely a half a year ago. I've never felt irritated without cigarettes. Once in a while, I'd think it'd be nice to have a cigarette, but that's about it.
I think OP just needs to continue not smoking, and he'll get used to it soon enough.

Your heart is pounding, you don't want to be in your skin.

You feel like you're ready to blow, when you're up against the world, it shows.

The truth is, that you can't breathe, and you can't feel, and you can't move, but you can see, yeah? So where are you now?
Is this Hell? You can't tell. It's getting hotter. And you're starting to think that there is no God. At least not one you can pray to to come down there and save you. And you're losing your shit.

Accurate?

keep it up user, i quit 1 month ago, i used a vape (shut up I know) to help me get over the habbit and nic addiction .. they hit 15$ a pack here so I was done with a stupid 400$ a month utility.

Attached: 8983883djfjufieh2ueuft6yrdu2i88jdhfnt8rhti.jpg (326x184, 18K)

>Four days without cigarettes
you can do it, user!

>he thought quitting would be easy
you're 4 days in bro, if you're going to abandon the mission after 4 days why did you even quit in the first place

>I've been smoking for 8 months
>I can go weeks without smoking
well no shit, you may as well be a smoking newfag

Just think of it as the NoCig challenge and fap instead

Keep going man, shit sucks I know, im about a week and half in with no cigs.

Waking up feeling like shit and coughing your fucking lungs out every morning is not worth it at all.

Be strong my man

ive been smoke free for a week and i feel irritable constantly. I feel like snapping at my coworkers and ive been late to work twice already because i just cant get it together.
i think about starting again but then my chest just starts to hurt

>smoked 10-20 cigs a day for 5 years
>decided to stop on a whim one day last year
>never felt any cravings or desire to go back
feels good to not be a slave to nicotine

smoking is great, until one day it feels lime theres a metal spike going through your chest and you feel trapped in your own ribcage

It's not a craving if you just smoke before the cravings kick in

Attached: 1531849006933.jpg (682x682, 143K)

I don't care about you, op. You quit it for a reason and that reason doesn't seem to be good enough, light it up. As soon as you finish reading this sentence I want you to be heading outside to buy it.

I've heard going to a sauna helps

Hang in there OP. You worked hard for four days, it'll have all been for nothing if you give up now.

Drinking will make it VERY difficult to control yourself OP, gets me every time. Hope youre stronger than me brother.

Keep it up. The cravings will go away and you will feel a lot better.
Stopped smoking 2015 after 10 years