>itched really bad
>wouldn't go away for couple weeks so I realized they weren't bug bites
>gets itchier and itchier
>bumps turn into blisters and get painful
Fast forward a couple days
>both palms developed couple bumps
>are totally covered and itchy within 2 days
>heels starting to get covered in bumps
What the fuck is happeneing and how do I fix it. I been applying tea tree oil and it seems to feel better but they aren't going away. Can't go to doctor because reasons. Has anyone been through this?

Attached: bumps on the hand.jpg (648x364, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clobetasol_propionate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

allergic reaction. Think carefully about new chemicals you have introduced into your life recently

hand foot and mouth disease. for the love of god don't go around children, you are highly contagious right now.

Don't have a fever or any other signs of being sick.

Its prickly heat you fucking mong.
Wear gloves, itl help remove some of the sweat from your hands, use alcohol based sanitizer, itl dry out your hands.
Iv had this shit my entire life, popping them will only make it worse.

That's poison ivy, son. You're in for a fucking trip man

Yep it's this. You're gonna get them in your throat and feel like shit for weeks sorry dude. I had it when I was younger and yeah dont be around people

Looks like an allergic reaction to me, specifically a food/drug allergy. Any new antibiotics/fungals?

Get to a doctor asap. If this is indeed an allergic reaction, then what you're seeing externally is only the tip of the iceberg. Internally, your organs (especially kidney and liver) would be taking a beating. To be clear, this is the kind of stuff you go to the ER for.

Infections would show up on mucous membranes first (lips, anus, etc).

Prickly heat would show up on arm pits, crotch, and neck folds first. It would also come in episodes and not chronically, like a heat flush coupled with a swarm of ants.

Really, looks like an allergic reaction. Could be to pesticides as well. Repeat, go to the ER.

I don't take any medications whatsoever. My diet hasn't changed. I also never had any allergies in my life. Man don't panic me I can't afford a goddamn ER trip

that's dyshidrotic eczema

Go to an urgent care u fuckin mong

Go to an urgent care. This is the kind of shit they were designed for.

Looks like chickenpox

could be eczema or psoriasis related. Look at your diet. Are you lactose intolerant? Gluten intolerant? Eating or drinking shit you shouldn't be ?

Could also be temperature related if the temperature just changed where you lived.

I had eczema that pretty much went away when I eliminated milk. Also, see a doctor you fuck.

My shit looks exactly like that. Also
> increased significantly among those allergic to house dust mites, following inhalation of house dust mite allergen.[14]
I just got a new job and I touch dusty ass parts boxes all day. The thing between my toes I had for a couple weeks before starting that job, but my hands only started to act up since I started.

Am I doing it right with tea tree oil? Is it just a matter of time?

Might be scabies. Being in the area between the fingers and on feet is classic scabies. If so you will need a prescription for a special creme.

Have you been washing yourself properly? Change your socks twice a day and wash your feet

it's dyshidrotic eczema, I got it earlier this summer

my doctor recommended this hand cream called Excipial - Daily Protection Hand Cream and it worked well to reduce this although my case wasn't as bad as yours seems.

It's like 5$ on amazon i think

try it out OP

>Can't afford ER
Are you sure? If you're in the US, Europe, or even most third world places, you're probably covered.

Even a free clinic would help you.

Also, it doesn't have to be a new exposure. You could develop an allergic reaction to a substance you've been exposed to before. In fact, that's how allergic reactions develop. Most people don't realize this, but as you age, you'll develop allergies to stuff you weren't allergic to before.

Its Pompholyx, form of eczema, I have it OP. The treatment is cream containing hydrocortisone, its available over the counter.

The condition of eczema is a long-term. These flare-ups are most likely caused by some trigger. For the vast majority of cases, it is food. For me, I can get this by eating anything with wheat or eggs. The other way for a flare up to occur is by contact. Again, for me this is latex gloves (for example dishwashing gloves). It can also flare from excessive hand washing with hot water or harsh undiluted soaps.

The condition is usually inherited so any evidence your parents or grandparents allergies or sensitivities are relevant.

By undergoing an elimination diet, and gradually reintroducing suspect foods, you can figure out pretty easily which ones cause the reaction. But generally it could be any proteinaceous food or drink. Keep a food diary. Getting a prick test for people with eczema is not worth it considering they will produce false positives.

The condition will rise and fall, for me, on overall stress levels so I meditate and manage stress. As long as you identify causes and avoid them you shouldn't experience too many symptoms

That’s sugma.

I never understand retarded Americans who don't just go to the doctors, I'm glad to be a britbong, if i'm sick I just go to the Docs...

>go to the doctors
>they tell you you take some OTC drug
>$60,000 for diagnosis
>debt bondage forever because of a little sneeze
murica

Right? Like see a fucking doctor instead of asking people on a message board. Gotta be bait

Asking for a medical diagnosis on a Vietnamese Spear Fishing forum, wat.

What is sugma?

OP here, whats sugma???

You have athlete’s foot. Go get some cream or spray from cvs

sugma dick

I've had those before too, but only ever a few on the fingers at most, never understood why

jesus christ that actually made me laugh

Attached: 1531171881276.png (222x293, 148K)

This is 100% hand, foot and mouth disease. I’m sorry.

Isn't that Syphilis?

Attached: SYPH021-02_Hands.jpg (971x730, 72K)

If you would have scheduled a doctor's appointment when this first appeared, then you could have seen one by now. Go to the ER for an expensive trip or ask the internet for a diagnosis are not the only medical options out there.

Nope
Op, it's

Could be. The blisters eventually disappear and it goes into a remission period. Next up it starts attacking your liver and nervous system, but that could be months, years, or never from the blister stage.

I’m sure there is at least one or two active Internet forums about medicine that would help you with such shit, in case you really can’t afford a doctor.

Not sure what’s so expensive about seeing a doctor, they don’t take thousands for an hour of their time.

Cue over a hundred more different answers who are absolutely certain they are right you absolute scrubs

best answer

Dude it's clearly Syphilis.

Ticking time bomb if he doesn't get it treated.
Once the neurological damage is done, it's over.

Its common to have pompholyx on the hands and feet. As long as you avoid the trigger (usually food) it will clear up with cortisone

Someone is keeping up with current right wing memes I see

Looks like the bubonic plauge

>I can't afford a goddamn ER
Oh say can you seeeeeeee

FAST fatty

This shits decades old man, no need to bring politics into it like you're so goddamn superior. Bet you're just a worthless fucking bofa.

Corn Allergy. my mom had the exact same shit for years until she found out it was corn.

So you won't give us any pictures and we've narrowed it down to either an allergy or highly contagious virus and you're being a huge fucking faggot who won't go to a doctor.
I hope it leaves ugly scars you piece of shit

Attached: 078f2764992738d3b07850465dc382ca5c6eee978af4400886ca0116a8e7ca86.jpg (255x255, 14K)

Had the same shit, read it had something to do with sweating and allergy. Usually happens during summer, goes away on its own.

I’m a nurse and I’ve seen shit like this before in patients. My mans have you considered Norwegian Scabies? Because if it started in between your toes and fingers that’s a big hint. Try talking to a doctor to get a profilaxis rub for your body. But seeing as how there’s limited information and I can’t actually see you irl just go to a doctor

Could be too much chromium, a few metals can make that happen. Got em near an aluminium plant myself

Sorry OP, you have super AIDS. Better become an hero ASAP.

Are you taking L-Arginine?

If you are. Stop. You have an allergy to it.

But seriously dude. None of us can diagnose you.

GO TO THE DOCTOR. If you don't have insurance go to sliding scale clinic (google it).

>had some small bumps between my toes that I thought were bug bites
>gets itchier and itchier
>both palms developed couple bumps
Sounds like a beginning of a horror book desu.

>Can't go to doctor because reasons.

yes you can you fucking faggot

This. I have it too, but on the top of my hands rather than palms. Sometimes it goes away on its own, sometimes I have to put some corticoid shit on it.

I had this exact thing too, OP.

Went to the doctor and got en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clobetasol_propionate prescribed.

This shit is really really effective...apply 2-3 times a day for 2-3 days and it'll be gone.

Occasionally mine reappears and yours will too (it's chronic, sorry, dude).

Looks like my atopic eczema. It comes and goes of its own will.

Looks a bit like scabies also, is it between the webbing on your hand? Are there little tunnel like areas on your skin? Get worse at night? Scabies is fucking hell, get it taken care of before it gets worse.

Bingo. I have it too, it's an autoimmune thing like dermatitis and allergies in general. Congrats, it's a lifelong bitch to deal with.

Cortisone/steroid cream might help but it depends on which. The only thing that helped for me was Mometasonfuroat as it doesn't dry the skin out and makes it hurt. Also protopic but that causes cancer when exposed to the sun.

Don't pop it, it gets infected and takes forever to heal.

Check your diet and get an allergy test. Although it's not clear what causes it.

I personally like tea tree as it's drying but try a thin layer of steroid cream, but it's better to go to a derm

great, always come up with the weirdest diagnosis first instead of something really common like dishydrotic eczema.

for reference the small spots I currently have and the cream I successfully treat it with.

Attached: E5530410-82E3-44B3-8D74-73BF6B2E143E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.64M)

It's scabies you fucking plebs

>has infections skin disease
>doesn't go to the doctor
>applies fucking tree oil instead

these are the fucking people you're sharing barbells with at the gym

fuck off you disease ridden fgt

this

this looks like ligma

This is what I'm thinking too. I got scabies from some slut at school. I just had to sit at the same desk as her after she sat there and I got that shit. So all user could have done is touch a box or part that someone with scabies has touched before and get the fuckers. They like spots between fingers and toes. They leave little bumps with clear pockets in the middle, sometimes in clusters. You'll see the tiniest black specs under your skin. And they'll be little lines on your skin that looks like someone scrapped a needle lightly across it.

Just get a needle and dig out any of the little black specs you see. Look at it under a microscope. If it is still live it'll wiggle around.

i had something similar caused by the sun

Looks like allergy shit I suggest you stop sucking so much dick or at least use gloves from now on.

The treatment I had to use was a tube of lotion rubbed all over my body overnight. Then super cleaning everything in my house with heat or bleach.

Scabies sucks.

OP here, what is ligma?

fingers crossed it's not scabies my dude, it's pretty gross thinking about having parasites in your skin