How do I get a physique like this?

How do I get a physique like this?

Attached: 1484143380872.gif (386x523, 170K)

just like do whatever and dont eat much

Oh right, I forgot to specify. No trolls please.

bump

He wasn't trolling though user. Maybe throw in a little body weight stuff if you feel like it.

basically this, its really not that hard. Some simple running, maybe calisthenics, obtainable in a couple months maybe a year if fatso

Are you guys looking at the same picture as me?

This dude once did a 200kg deadlift for 3 reps after a half marathon. Dude isn't a joke. He had something like 5k cal a day for a while?

No trolls, just let me know how many days straight I'll have to work out to get this in a few years

Attached: Ridickuluslyhuge..jpg (221x397, 14K)

just do some cardio/dieting. Maybe some crunches/planks and ab work.

This meme has been on Jow Forums since before I even started coming here and I still don’t get it

Wtf, he's not a troll, this kid is 110% dyel never seen a dumbell or heard of a calorie

You've obviously never seen this dude lift. Get a life troll!

Attached: 1485520734322.jpg (407x579, 56K)

this is the natty limit

Start roiding. NOW. BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

lmao same

I'm pretty confused here, this is the first thread I've made on this board, what are you guys talking about?

I don't get the mike patton meme either

I’ll tell you this much: you can’t do it natty.

Bumping for additional steroids discussion. I should mention that I’m not OP nor am I affiliated with OP.

First off:
>fuck your bitch
>and the clique you claim

Attached: Anthony+Kiedis+Red+Hot+Chili+Peppers+Rooftop+R-KGx9xyj-Zl.jpg (396x594, 60K)

How did that junkie on that roof manage to go his entire life without using his forearms?

based

>anthony kiedis samefagging itt

This.